Help! Pro hormone

Arreola12

Awards
I started a pro hormone(Msten) about 3 weeks ago and for the past 3 days I've been feeling sick. feel like throwing up, lost appetite, and feverish feeling. Should I stop taking this? And yes I'm taking liver protector. If I stop, should I go into PCT even though I only made it about 3 weeks in?

Arreola12

Awards
I'm taking 2 in the morning and 2 in the afternoon.
And the PCT is called "post cycle 3X"

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I started a pro hormone(Msten) about 3 weeks ago and for the past 3 days I've been feeling sick. feel like throwing up, lost appetite, and feverish feeling. Should I stop taking this? And yes I'm taking liver protector. If I stop, should I go into PCT even though I only made it about 3 weeks in?

Why would stopping even be a question?. Also what is "liver protector". Those supposed OTC products meant to "protect" your liver are a bit of a joke. They may help with general health of your liver while not on a cycle but shouldn't be used with the thought that you can take heavy doses of harsh oral designers without worrying about liver health. It's like putting a band aid on a cut of your carotid artery. Get to the doctor and don't worry about PCT until you find out what is wrong with you.

retreathell

retreathell

Awards
  • Established
Next time do more research before starting a ph you know nothing about.
Looked it up you Are taking way toooo much and ur pct is a joooke

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
The site I looked up shows 4mg/cap which would be 16/day. That's not an extreme dose. However, it does seem that you haven't done enough research. If you're having health related problems, go see a doc!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Methylstenbolone dosage for new msten users:

Week 1: 4-8mg per day with proper liver care and cycle support (1 to 2 caps)

Week 2-3: 8mg per day with proper liver care and cycle support (2 caps)

Week 4-8: PROPER PCT AND LIVER CARE

So even if he was an experienced used 16mg a day would only be dosed the last week.

Also, here is more information on Methylstenbolone/Ultradrol

http://tunedsports.com/designer-steroids/methylstenbolone-ultradrol-guide/

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
Also to answer your question: yes pct if you stop however you need a serm. 3 weeks you're most likely shut down.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First things first. What would you rather live with, a slower than normal homeostasis recovery of your natural endocrine system? Or possible liver damage and/or cholestasis?. Hmmmmmm....Priorities.

stann123

stann123

Awards
First things first. What would you rather live with, a slower than normal homeostasis recovery of your natural endocrine system? Or possible liver damage and/or cholestasis?. Hmmmmmm....Priorities.
True, but his "post cycle 3x" wont help him when he starts growing some tits

00S4Boy

Awards
Methylstenbolone dosage for new msten users:

Week 1: 4-8mg per day with proper liver care and cycle support (1 to 2 caps)

Week 2-3: 8mg per day with proper liver care and cycle support (2 caps)

Week 4-8: PROPER PCT AND LIVER CARE

So even if he was an experienced used 16mg a day would only be dosed the last week.

Also, here is more information on Methylstenbolone/Ultradrol

http://tunedsports.com/designer-steroids/methylstenbolone-ultradrol-guide/
Not that I condone the OP's foolish cycle, but that info is out dated.

Most places are dosing m-sten 10mg a cap now, and people typically run it at 20mg for 4-6 weeks, some people go nuts and bump to 30 or 40.

stann123

stann123

Awards
Not that I condone the OP's foolish cycle, but that info is out dated.

Most places are dosing m-sten 10mg a cap now, and people typically run it at 20mg for 4-6 weeks, some people go nuts and bump to 30 or 40.
30 seems to be the norm towards the last week or 2 of your cycle nowadays

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
OP how many cycles do you have under your belt? Oh and for the record methylstenbolone is a steroid not a prohormone