Any Advice from vets on Test E+ Deca Cycle

big236

Awards
Hi everyone I am running my first cycle it is a Test E and Deca cycle. I know that for first cycle usually it is recommended to just run Test E alone but I am running this cycle not only to help gain strength but to get the collagen synthesis effects of deca. Test alone lowers synthesis as much as 50% but when coupled with deca it can raise it by 270%. After just finishing up a 5 year career of Division 1 college football and four knee surgery's this is very appealing. I know it has helped a few ex teammates who could barely walk get their mobility back.

I am 23 years old 6 ft 4 in 290 lbs 19 percent body fat.

My Cycle
Deca 300 mg weekly wks 1- 12

Test E 600mg wks 1-12

Arimidex (Liquidex) .25 mg EOD wks 1-12

Hcg 500 mg Weekly wks 3-12

Vitamin B 6 200-400 mg
Vitamin E 300-400mg
Both clinically proven (B more than E) to lower Prolactin which deca is known to raise.

As well as Ostreo Bi flex, Fish Oil, Multivitamin

Also I am using Clomid for pct 100/100/50/50 daily wks 15-19

I was wondering if my dosages are good for my size and if there was anything that I am overlooking any input would be greatly appreciated.

permabulk

Awards
My opinion raise deca 400mg lower test 500mg u should possibly get something to combat prolactin I wouldn't trust a vitamin LOL

permabulk

Awards
Been said just 200mg weekly is enough for joints. I personally love deca at 400mg

permabulk

Awards
I understand every 100mg deca u need 200mg test. But it's different if you were shooting prop or suspension than but your using enth

NPCworkhorse

NPCworkhorse

Awards
Don't bother with B-6. Get prami or caber to counteract deca sides. Do a little googling and I'm sure you'll figure out how to acquire it lol

I'd keep everything the way it is. Keep is nice and basic and learn how you'll be affected. Can always play with dosing in later cycles.

NPCworkhorse

NPCworkhorse

Awards
Oh and run the test a few weeks longer than deca.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I understand every 100mg deca u need 200mg test. But it's different if you were shooting prop or suspension than but your using enth
Lol that's just wrong man. You can run deca with low test if you wanted. As long as you take a dopamine agonist to control prolactin your gtg.

T4MP4

Awards
I ran deca no test at 250mg for joints and felt great...

T4MP4

Awards
I ran deca at 250mg a week no test, and had no problems ever... If I could give you my opinion... I would diet and lose some body weight before cycling... You really are not at a good weight to be cycling... You need to drop your body fat.... You say 6'4" 290 19%, is that with skin folds?

But of you insist
1-16 test e- 500 mg ew
1-12 deca 400mg ew
1-16 exemstaine 25mg eod
1-16 dostinex .5mg e4d

Pct
1-4 DAA 3grams a day
1-4 clomid 20/20/40/40 ed
1-4 OTC PCT in a bottle

NPCworkhorse

NPCworkhorse

Awards
I ran deca at 250mg a week no test, and had no problems ever... If I could give you my opinion... I would diet and lose some body weight before cycling... You really are not at a good weight to be cycling... You need to drop your body fat.... You say 6'4" 290 19%, is that with skin folds? But of you insist 1-16 test e- 500 mg ew 1-12 deca 400mg ew 1-16 exemstaine 25mg eod 1-16 dostinex .5mg e4d Pct 1-4 DAA 3grams a day 1-4 clomid 20/20/40/40 ed 1-4 OTC PCT in a bottle
I'm surprised I didn't mention anything about the bodyfat. Right on, bro. Plus people forget skin folds aren't very accurate and are mostly a good tool to track gains of lean mass and loss of fat. From my own experience usually a good few % higher than the caliper readings by most highly trained professionals.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How about this unconventional advice:

Don't run either. You said u wanted strength gains with joint therapy basically. Two things can address each issue and neither are steroids.

Strength issue - 5/3/1 training. If u've never done it before, ur sure to add 20-40lbs on each of ur big lifts, some see as much as 75lb increases in as little as 3-4 months on this program. I'm a smaller, compact guy and I saw 20lbs on each lift and 45lbs on bench. If I were 290lbs, that number might've been closer to 50lbs for all lifts.

Joint issue - GHRP/GHRH, Injected locally into the joints will do far more than Deca could offer, plus it raises local IGF and increases MPS and lypolysis.

Just my thoughts. U can do this without cycling.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Hi everyone I am running my first cycle it is a Test E and Deca cycle. I know that for first cycle usually it is recommended to just run Test E alone but I am running this cycle not only to help gain strength but to get the collagen synthesis effects of deca. Test alone lowers synthesis as much as 50% but when coupled with deca it can raise it by 270%. After just finishing up a 5 year career of Division 1 college football and four knee surgery's this is very appealing. I know it has helped a few ex teammates who could barely walk get their mobility back.

I am 23 years old 6 ft 4 in 290 lbs 19 percent body fat.

My Cycle
Deca 300 mg weekly wks 1- 12

Test E 600mg wks 1-12

Arimidex (Liquidex) .25 mg EOD wks 1-12

Hcg 500 mg Weekly wks 3-12

Vitamin B 6 200-400 mg
Vitamin E 300-400mg
Both clinically proven (B more than E) to lower Prolactin which deca is known to raise.

As well as Ostreo Bi flex, Fish Oil, Multivitamin

Also I am using Clomid for pct 100/100/50/50 daily wks 15-19

I was wondering if my dosages are good for my size and if there was anything that I am overlooking any input would be greatly appreciated.
hello,

i have used many cycles and have done this one more than once. run test to 14 weeks, deca 12 weeks. for PCT i highly rec a SERM combo: 5-mg clomid ed and 20mg tamox ed for 4 weeks, starting 1.5-2 weeks after last shot.
also rec getting Prami from CEM incase you have prog issues from deca.