Stopped epi cycle early... soo confused right now.

crunchie12268

Awards
So I started an epi cycle about 5 weeks ago (30/45/45) and stopped after 3 weeks because I was feeling so lethargic, no energy in the gym/work etc. I didn't feel like I was making any gains because my lifts were at such low weights and my workouts were short. I had gained 10 lbs (250 to 260) but attributed it to the increase in calories I was taking in.

I started 20mg of Novladex, Creatine, test boosters and my C4 for pre workout right after I stopped my cycle (and my diet stinks). Here is where I get confused. These last two weeks while I've been on the Novla, Creatine etc. I have never lifted so much... my 1RMs have increased across the board. I decline benched 405 yesterday and have been trying for 14 months to do that and I felt like I could do it again, my deadlift went from 435 to 455lbs. My arms have increased from 18 - 18.5" cold flexed.... I don't get it. On cycle was horrible... my PCT is awesome... what is going on?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Sounds like you needed a test base on cycle

crunchie12268

Awards
I'm a bit ignorant of all this so can you elaborate on why I needed a test base on cycle? What tells you this?

CaptForest

CaptForest

Awards
when you start taking epi your natural testosterone production stops. You are now living life with very low test levels and these are the side effects. If you include a substance such as test prop or some kinda over priced grey market supp that would act as test in your system you would not have gotten many of the sides you aare experiencing.

You needed to do much more careful research before starting another cycle. Epi is not an easy compound like others lead people to believe. Its a full blown steroid and will get you results and sides.

Good luck

crunchie12268

Awards
The research I did seemed to be conflicting with many saying no you shouldn't take test on cycle because it was counter productive while many said yes take it if you were feeling lethargic so I didn't know what to do. I guess I could try it next time although just test boosters and creatine seem to be working well.

On a side note should I do the full pct with cutting out early?

mxracer323

Awards
I experienced lethargy my first go around with EPI solo. Made great gains though. Next EPI run I will use Trest as my "test" base to keep energy, mood, and libido up.

permabulk

Awards
Same **** happened to me when I ran a dbol only cycle years ago My opinion is the immediate spike in testosterone from nolvadex