Which OTC PCT?

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
So in my younger PH days, I never ran SERM, always ran Bromo or old Reversitol. Obviously I have SERM for upcoming cycle- but which OCT PCT is quote on quote- best on the market? I like the ingredients in Olympus Super PCT. What is the "go to" for most people these days? Ran a Drol cycle a couple months ago and recoupped fine just off Reversitol V2. (Granted first two weeks were hell LOL- since I didn't have any pharm grade.) Please advise. Thanks bros.

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Sdrol- have you ran any other PCT's besides Revolution?

sdroljunkie

sdroljunkie

Awards
I have ran some otc pct i say pct revo does its job i wud suggest to ran with battle fuel xt at your pct good test recovery with combine estro blocking ability

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
appreciate the input bro, Ill give revo a try then

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Why start stano later?

I'd run stano 1-2 weeks before.
Just my opinion, I'd also run stano a lot higher.

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Going to run LGI Rehab instead I guess- since it has Androst (Saves me from buying Erase)

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Why start stano later?

I'd run stano 1-2 weeks before.
Just my opinion, I'd also run stano a lot higher.
I was going to run it after because I got shut down really hard on my last Drol run. If you think its more beneficial to run it before, I am open to doing that. Your saying run it before to jump start things I'm assuming?

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
If you start stano early it will already be working by the time you start the triumph and it will help keep the sides at bay from your cycle.
Shutdown is gunna happen either way. I'd rather deal with pct directly after the triumph.

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
If you start stano early it will already be working by the time you start the triumph and it will help keep the sides at bay from your cycle.
Shutdown is gunna happen either way. I'd rather deal with pct directly after the triumph.
Yes, thats what I knew you'd say. I will start it early then, I have never ran Stano before, you think i need to run it at 800 or higher? (if I run it before, I would want to run it six weeks too, or no?)

Just an FYI- I am 5'6 165 lbs. I have no problem running it higher, I've got numerous cycles under my belt. Where do you think I should run it Peppers? I havent placed my order yet, so I can grab another bottle.....

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can also give SUP3R PCT a shot.