Goliath V2 Prohormone

Hayes6420

Awards
Has anyone heard about this prohormone and if so what are your thoughts?

ForumRunner_20140711_103057.png

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
What's the ingredient profile look like? I can find info on the original (epi+sd) but not this v2. I'm guessing it's some kind of underdosed, over stacked, triple of quadruple ph stack.

Hayes6420

Awards
Don't knw much about it. A friend of mine recommended it cause he said it did well for him. I don't like taking things without proper research and so since I haven't heard about it before I decided to see if anyone else has.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Take a pic of the label ingredient

Hayes6420

Awards
Sorry about the delay. I don't have a bottle. I had to wait for a friend of mine to send me a pic of the back of the bottle.

ForumRunner_20140714_081246.png

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whoa! That's horrible. Way to many compounds. I wouldn't touch that

retreathell

retreathell

Awards
  • Established
yeah i would say wayyyy too much going on there, id stay away

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
Yeah....that's way too much. 4 methylated compunds, max-lmg and tren. Pick 1-2 of the compunds in there and run them, but that's the whole kitchen sink. Your friend must have had a terrible off cycle.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Ruins it for every good company out there.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ruins it for every good company out there.
Yeah I really hope that we don't hear of a liver failure story because some n00b took a 5 compounded ph without any on cycle, this also just shows the irresponsibility of some companies manufacturing out there.

retreathell

retreathell

Awards
  • Established
Lol thats pretty much a 6 compound PH. i want to meet someone who took that **** and hear what their sides were like

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
At least the dosing isn't that off lol

Iv found when running multiple compounds that do the same thing it leads to competition for receptors and less gains than you would get by just running one of the strong compounds solo.

retreathell

retreathell

Awards
  • Established
Iv found when running multiple compounds that do the same thing it leads to competition for receptors and less gains than you would get by just running one of the strong compounds solo.
Ive found this to be true also