Cycle Ideas?

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
Alright, a bit of info about me.
29, accomplished bencher, competes in PL, Pro bench, and training to compete in the Arnold Classic 2015... have to make a bench qualifier first.

Weight current 216lbs

Weight goal: **** either 198 or 220
Bench Qualifier needed: 445lbs at 198 or 495lbs at 220.

Last competition Max: 470lbs

Current approximate max: 475lbs off a two board
[video=youtube_share;bo6X1gRCbDQ]http://youtu.be/bo6X1gRCbDQ[/video]

Traditional Cycle: Test / Tren / Anadrol [I swear most anadrol i get sucks]
Traditional Problems: Gyno, prolactin, sickness from Prami -- # OVER IT !

New compounds on hand: EQ / Tbol / M1T -- Never used any of the 3
Also may have some Methyltrienolone coming (anyone use it?)

Competition date: Oct 25

Theoretical goals: Low dose, long duration, peak for Oct 25. Then Cruise then blast for Arnold.

Thinking:
July: Test / EQ
Aug: Test / EQ
Sept Test / EQ / Tbol
Aug Test / EQ / Tbol / M1T

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well if increased appetite is your goal then use the EQ.
I personally would never mess with a TRI methyl (methyl trienolone is oral tren correct?) but I think anadrol will serve you well.
A more hardcore option for an oral would be halotestin.
And even more hardcore yet would be cheque drops. If feeling like pounded dog crap is an acceptable risk for you in order to achieve your reward then go for it. Lots of powerlifters play with it.
It doesn't take much and shouldn't be cycled long.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Eq would be a good addition, but it won't shoot your numbers up without a much more powerful compound involved...MethylTren sure as hell will do the trick. However, its one of the only compounds to show irreversible liver damage and in some cases death from usage.
If I were you I'd consider test/EQ/tren/dbol. Halotestin would be another good option.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
I think the cycle your thinkin would work well to put weight on you but can't say the EQ will d alot for your strength. The 2orals will be where the strength comes from in this cycle. I'm a huge fan of EQ and works great for blood flow and recovery but imo it needs to be run no lower the 800mg wk. anything less imo is a waste... Real halo and real tbol, m1t is awesome but can be VERY harsh on your body.if you can get both real are where you should be lookin to get your strength from. You have use tren many times and should leave it out this time around.

rdg21

Awards
Eq would be a good addition, but it won't shoot your numbers up without a much more powerful compound involved...MethylTren sure as hell will do the trick. However, its one of the only compounds to show irreversible liver damage and in some cases death from usage.
If I were you I'd consider test/EQ/tren/dbol. Halotestin would be another good option.
Do you have sources for info regarding irreversible liver damage and death from usage of methyltrienolone? I'd like to read more because the only ones I've read could be attributed to other causes such as drug use, etc. I'm just curious.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is no death attributed to steroid usage.

But you can find research on methyl trenbolone and irreversible damage to the liver even continuing after no longer using it.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The pros i know run test/deca or tren/dbol or anadrol. Thats it. Dosages are increased as they get closer to the meet and use the oral at the back end only.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
^^^^ Yes when I was competing I would only want an oral for the last 3 to 4 weeks at a very high dosage.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Do you have sources for info regarding irreversible liver damage and death from usage of methyltrienolone? I'd like to read more because the only ones I've read could be attributed to other causes such as drug use, etc. I'm just curious.
Look it up bro. You'll find it, like jbry said. But My bad on the death thing.

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

Sorry I haven't been active I frequently forget about AM Forums :( I am thinking of starting a log here but it just hasn't happened.

Right now I am just cruising on Test/ EQ. I feel great and am happy. Might throw in a month run of Tbol in september.

My competition outline has drastically changed and am not competing until December, so cruising for now.

Assuming all goes well with something inbound my final cycle is going to be changing but I will not be using tren or halotestin this time around.

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
^^^^ Yes when I was competing I would only want an oral for the last 3 to 4 weeks at a very high dosage.
For optimum results for people in PL I recommend 2 orals (or tren).

Anadrol is a MUST because it effects strength very well and it doesn't do it through the AR
Thus combining Anadrol with something that effects strength through the AR is the best course

:)

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
...Im with Lou on this one , test , deca & dbol on the back end or test , tren & anadrol . Old school stacks but very effective .

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
...Im with Lou on this one , test , deca & dbol on the back end or test , tren & anadrol . Old school stacks but very effective .
I think a lot of people forgot the point of the initial post...

"Traditional Cycle: Test / Tren / Anadrol [I swear most anadrol i get sucks]
Traditional Problems: Gyno, prolactin, sickness from Prami -- # OVER IT !

New compounds on hand: EQ / Tbol / M1T -- Never used any of the 3
"

I did NOT want to run a traditional cycle which meant no tren or anadrol...

I was specifically seeking info, and experiences on EQ, Tbol, and M1T

Furthermore if my current weight was 216 and I was either gonna compete at 220 or 198 then there was little room for weight gain and a lot of room for weight loss. So blasting deca/ dbol would be retarded in either scenario... In my humble opinion.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still think M1T or halotestin would be good.

And I still would never touch methyl trienolone.

So did you decide on a solid plan yet?

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
I still think M1T or halotestin would be good.

And I still would never touch methyl trienolone.

So did you decide on a solid plan yet?
I haven't due to competition changes.
Right now I am cruising along at
250 test
500 eq

and I feel great and am hitting PR's my bench is down a bit, but that is to be expected I benched 470 in competition when I was on a bunch of sexy androgens.
Right now my bench is at 450 last time I did max effort. Plan on getting it back to the 470 range on the low dosages (I hope). And as I said I am hitting squat and Deadlift PRs.

I am excited to try Tbol just for some nice slow lean gains, going to play with it some here probably next month.

I will save M1T until crunch time for sure, I may also incorporate some Anadrol even though I said I wasn't going to.

00S4Boy

Awards
You could try some pure oils Dienolone.

Or Iron Legion's Nano Mithras is supposedly killer for strength.

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
You could try some pure oils Dienolone.

Or Iron Legion's Nano Mithras is supposedly killer for strength.
You just made me giggle.

00S4Boy

Awards
What you think because it's not illegal it doesn't work.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't due to competition changes.
Right now I am cruising along at
250 test
500 eq

and I feel great and am hitting PR's my bench is down a bit, but that is to be expected I benched 470 in competition when I was on a bunch of sexy androgens.
Right now my bench is at 450 last time I did max effort. Plan on getting it back to the 470 range on the low dosages (I hope). And as I said I am hitting squat and Deadlift PRs.

I am excited to try Tbol just for some nice slow lean gains, going to play with it some here probably next month.

I will save M1T until crunch time for sure, I may also incorporate some Anadrol even though I said I wasn't going to.
Test looks good, I'd go 600 or more with the eq.

Great compound.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Eq would be a good addition, but it won't shoot your numbers up without a much more powerful compound involved...MethylTren sure as hell will do the trick. However, its one of the only compounds to show irreversible liver damage and in some cases death from usage. If I were you I'd consider test/EQ/tren/dbol. Halotestin would be another good option.
Would that mean that methyltren is almost double as toxic as Sd ?

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
Test looks good, I'd go 600 or more with the eq.

Great compound.
I am actually really happy with 500...
It works great for my appetite which in turn works great for my meal prep and food consistency which is a historical weakness of mine.

I hope that my body in a sense gets programmed to this food consistency so when I drop the EQ I am still in food mode every 2-3 hours.

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
What you think because it's not illegal it doesn't work.
No, I just wouldn't use the compounds of some small start up company that I have never heard of when I am training for a top 3 bench press in the nation... You made me laugh.

I take my training very seriously and wouldn't stake my results on PHs that I've never heard of, never used, and companies I have never used or supported.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
No, I just wouldn't use the compounds of some small start up company that I have never heard of when I am training for a top 3 bench press in the nation... You made me laugh. I take my training very seriously and wouldn't stake my results on PHs that I've never heard of, never used, and companies I have never used or supported.
I've seen the nano Mithras liquid out on the market for a while ., that stuff looks dank because it's desolved in an oral liquid and the compound looks pretty similar to DMZ but if I was In one of the top competition of the US then I wouldn't use a prohormone period lol

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
I've seen the nano Mithras liquid out on the market for a while ., that stuff looks dank because it's desolved in an oral liquid and the compound looks pretty similar to DMZ but if I was In one of the top competition of the US then I wouldn't use a prohormone period lol
Haha I was wondering where you were going with that.

When training I experiment some (like I am with EQ) but I generally rely on what is dependable and what i know works for me and gives me that competitive edge.
I would never use the products some some random company unless they were sponsoring me to do so, and even with sponsorships guys are using other gear.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Haha I was wondering where you were going with that. When training I experiment some (like I am with EQ) but I generally rely on what is dependable and what i know works for me and gives me that competitive edge. I would never use the products some some random company unless they were sponsoring me to do so, and even with sponsorships guys are using other gear.
. Ur a boss I should always read reviews before buying and I rely on this site which has seemed to be pretty relyable to me

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Haha I was wondering where you were going with that. When training I experiment some (like I am with EQ) but I generally rely on what is dependable and what i know works for me and gives me that competitive edge. I would never use the products some some random company unless they were sponsoring me to do so, and even with sponsorships guys are using other gear.
Ay do you think 1 or 4ad from the UK would be legit ? I would rather run that then the all the DMZ I'm sitting on . It's supposed to be better than superdrol

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
I found this but I don't know if it's legit

image-1337491401.jpg

image-3853486445.jpg

00S4Boy

Awards
Haha I was wondering where you were going with that.

When training I experiment some (like I am with EQ) but I generally rely on what is dependable and what i know works for me and gives me that competitive edge.
I would never use the products some some random company unless they were sponsoring me to do so, and even with sponsorships guys are using other gear.
Just to clarify neither of the companies I suggested are random companies.

Iron Legion was the next installment of Anteaus Labs who has a long standing in the legal industry, and is also one of the most innovative company's out there. And Pure Oils is a sister company of IBE/PHF/Celtic Labs who is probably the most reputable company in the legal industry.

So your saying you get ****ty anadrol, and a buncha UGL gear which may or may not be what it says it is. But you don't trust two reputable companies.

As for the compound I suggeted, they are both active not prohormones. Yes Mithras(Dimethandrostenol) is new and people get strength without mass gains from it, just because it isn't halotestin and some long banned compound doesn't mean it doesn't work. As for the Dienolone, that has been around for a long time first in prohormone form as Diendione commonly called tren or x-tren and was banned back in 2010, and then Anteaus labs had the active Dienolone which wasn't banned in a topical carrier known as trenazone, then when anteaus shifted their focus away from the ph/ds light and they came out with the Iron Legion branding to handle that it was rereleased as Dienazone now with a measured dropped instead of a sprayer and a reformulated topical carrier. Celtic Labs then decided to offer a bulk powder version for people to do as they pleased with it then switched from powders to offering sterile oil solutions and topicals just to simplify the process for our end customers. Plenty of people can also vouch Dienolone is a good strength compound with not the best mass gain.

So there was logic behind my suggestions, i just didn't want to have to break it down piece by piece.

00S4Boy

Awards
Ay do you think 1 or 4ad from the UK would be legit ? I would rather run that then the all the DMZ I'm sitting on . It's supposed to be better than superdrol
No supplement company anywhere as far as I know produces any 1/4 Androstenedione/diol which would be your 1ad/4ad.

The only thing around now are the DHEA based precursors, 4-ad was lack luster anyway it just was good for a test base, 1ad was good back in the day but just because it's gone doesn't mean there aren't things that will give similar effects. The DHEA count parts now are pretty much crap and by no means are they anywhere close to superdrol.

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
Just to clarify neither of the companies I suggested are random companies.

Iron Legion was the next installment of Anteaus Labs who has a long standing in the legal industry, and is also one of the most innovative company's out there. And Pure Oils is a sister company of IBE/PHF/Celtic Labs who is probably the most reputable company in the legal industry.

So your saying you get ****ty anadrol, and a buncha UGL gear which may or may not be what it says it is. But you don't trust two reputable companies.

As for the compound I suggeted, they are both active not prohormones. Yes Mithras(Dimethandrostenol) is new and people get strength without mass gains from it, just because it isn't halotestin and some long banned compound doesn't mean it doesn't work. As for the Dienolone, that has been around for a long time first in prohormone form as Diendione commonly called tren or x-tren and was banned back in 2010, and then Anteaus labs had the active Dienolone which wasn't banned in a topical carrier known as trenazone, then when anteaus shifted their focus away from the ph/ds light and they came out with the Iron Legion branding to handle that it was rereleased as Dienazone now with a measured dropped instead of a sprayer and a reformulated topical carrier. Celtic Labs then decided to offer a bulk powder version for people to do as they pleased with it then switched from powders to offering sterile oil solutions and topicals just to simplify the process for our end customers. Plenty of people can also vouch Dienolone is a good strength compound with not the best mass gain.

So there was logic behind my suggestions, i just didn't want to have to break it down piece by piece.
wow man I am sold, I bet these supplements can help carry me over to a 500+ bench at 198 !!!!

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
TO be honest this isn't a piss war about supplements. Personally as I said unless I were sponsored by a reputable company I wouldn't run those types of products. period. Second, I wouldn't even accept sponsorship from a company unless I found their products to be effective.

This thread concerned a few compounds
Methyl-tren
M1T
Tbol
Test
EQ

I have zero interest in PH, or PH marketing.

I certainly wouldn't experiment with a PH for pre-contest before using compounds that I know are efficacious (anadrol, halo, M1T)

I also never said my anadrol was bunk, I just said I feel like **** on anadrol. :)

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
This thread motivates me I am going to go ahead and start up a thread / journal on this board. lol
Win

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No supplement company anywhere as far as I know produces any 1/4 Androstenedione/diol which would be your 1ad/4ad.

The only thing around now are the DHEA based precursors, 4-ad was lack luster anyway it just was good for a test base, 1ad was good back in the day but just because it's gone doesn't mean there aren't things that will give similar effects. The DHEA count parts now are pretty much crap and by no means are they anywhere close to superdrol.
UK company makes 4-andro-diol.

Available at predator

4diol at 1,000mg each day felt as good as 500mg/week of test e. If not better because it worked fast.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
UK company makes 4-andro-diol. Available at predator 4diol at 1,000mg each day felt as good as 500mg/week of test e. If not better because it worked fast.
Couldn't find an actually link for it being for sale tho ...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fusion Supplements Androtest 90 Caps Benefits

Superior conversion to testosteroneResearch based productCyclodextrin technology maximises testosterone outputThe perfect choi

69.99 GBP or w/e they use.

It's 4 androstenediol with cyclodextrin to drastically enhance absorption

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
UK company makes 4-andro-diol. Available at predator 4diol at 1,000mg each day felt as good as 500mg/week of test e. If not better because it worked fast.
Damn ! Some expensive stuff if I dose it as high as you do but that would mean that I would have to buy like 3-4 bottles I wanted to run it for a couple months .., they also have the real tren as well .., still scared of the tren tho :(

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn ! Some expensive stuff if I dose it as high as you do but that would mean that I would have to buy like 3-4 bottles I wanted to run it for a couple months .., they also have the real tren as well .., still scared of the tren tho :(
That's different, the cyclodextrin greatly enhances absorption.
When I ran 4 diol, it was plain powder.

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
You guys totally hijacked this thread with your PHs and what you are talking about is NOT relevant to the topic.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Roidz

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys totally hijacked this thread with your PHs and what you are talking about is NOT relevant to the topic.
your title states cycle ideas. this leaves pretty much anything on the table.

if you dont like the discussion, you have the ability to delete the thread once you have your answer. because I think you made a thread asking for advice, but decided what you were going to do and did it.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, I just wouldn't use the compounds of some small start up company that I have never heard of when I am training for a top 3 bench press in the nation... You made me laugh.

I take my training very seriously and wouldn't stake my results on PHs that I've never heard of, never used, and companies I have never used or supported.
I can understand your concern for protecting your career? (not sure if this is what you do for a living) but if you do take your training very seriously like you state, and wanted the best from ped's, you would spend time learning and researching all the in's and out's about compounds.

lastly, probably should of added 1-test cyp if you were concerned about strength. (but of course, this powerhouse steroid was once sold legally as a prohormone in the supplement industry, so you probably wouldn't want it, or m1t either.)

That bench is bad Ass though. Your blessed.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
house of muscle is bunk shiit. the compound is 19nor-androstenediol, and a controlled substance. if it did contain a androgen, it is probably 19no-dhea.
Yeah 004boy told what's up already . Just interested in getting a bottle or two possibly of that androtest ., it looks legit but idk about popping 8 pills a day tho lol

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Do they get it past US customs just fine ? I just wouldn't want a knock on my door is all ..

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
your title states cycle ideas. this leaves pretty much anything on the table.

if you dont like the discussion, you have the ability to delete the thread once you have your answer. because I think you made a thread asking for advice, but decided what you were going to do and did it.
Read the START of this thread.
The thread is specifically discussing cycle ideas pertaining to test/eq/m1t and tbol.

Not PHs this thread is a DISCUSSION of again
"New compounds on hand: EQ / Tbol / M1T -- Never used any of the 3

Competition date: Oct 25

Theoretical goals: Low dose, long duration, peak for Oct 25. Then Cruise then blast for Arnold.

Thinking:
July: Test / EQ
Aug: Test / EQ
Sept Test / EQ / Tbol
Aug Test / EQ / Tbol / M1T

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Read the START of this thread. The thread is specifically discussing cycle ideas pertaining to test/eq/m1t and tbol. Not PHs this thread is a DISCUSSION of again "New compounds on hand: EQ / Tbol / M1T -- Never used any of the 3 Also may have some Methyltrienolone coming (anyone use it?) Competition date: Oct 25 Theoretical goals: Low dose, long duration, peak for Oct 25. Then Cruise then blast for Arnold. Thinking: July: Test / EQ Aug: Test / EQ Sept Test / EQ / Tbol Aug Test / EQ / Tbol / M1T
Sorry man