Adding Proviron to current cycle

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Hi All,

I have a bunch of Proviron on hand and was wondering what your thoughts would be in adding this into my current cycle for the period where I am purely on the test and no other orals.

I was thinking of adding it in at 50mg a day and then stopping when i start the Epi portion of my cycle.

Anyone say aye or nay on this? I am thinking of it due to it not being harsh on the liver and always a great addition to a test cycle.

Your thoughts?

PS my current cycle is ...

Week 1 - 4 Methylstenbolone 20/20/20/20
Week 1 - 12 Test Cypionate (500mg week)
Week 9 - 14 Epistane at 30/45/45/45/45/45

Currently being logged here ...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/250993-test-cypionate-m.html

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Bump

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
"Many bodybuilders favor the use of mesterolone during dieting phases or contest preparation, when low estrogen and high androgen levels are particularly desirable. This is especially beneficial when anabolics like Winstrol®, Anavar, or Primobolan® are being used alone, as the androgenic content of these drugs is relatively low. Mesterolone can be effectively used here to adjust the androgen to estrogen ratio upwards, bringing about an increase in the hardness and density of the muscles, supporting libido and general sense of well being, and increasing the tendency to burn body fat."
Llewellyn, William.

I would have wrote this in my own words but I'm lazy.

So.
I love it
Helps libido
Less liver toxic
If it's good proviron gives you a nice dry look
Need to run it at 75 mg IMO
Better libido

Add it in

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established