6 Week Superdrol/Proviron Cycle

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, so I decided not to run my Dbol/Winstrol/Proviron cycle, instead opting for some simplicity. My stats are 6' 180lbs 11% bf. Have been lifting for 3+ years and was a collegiate soccer player before that. I've run numerous cycles in the past, but none in the last 18 months. Previous cycles include 1-test/4-ad trans, 4 week Superdrol @ 20mg, 6 week Superdrol/T-Var/Stano, and DMZ/LMG/Stano. I've got 100 tabs of 10mg Superdrol and 100 tabs of 25mg Proviron (splitting it into two cycles, one recomp and one bulk later on), and the goal of this particular cycle is to lose 1-2% body fat and gain 5-7lbs of LBM while steadily increasing strength. I will be eating 2700 calories per day, which is 250 below maintenance, using a 40/40/20 macro split, although some days I may bump this up to maintenance. Comments and thoughts are welcome.

Cycle:
Superdrol 10/10/10/10/10/10
Proviron 25/25/25/25/25/25
Cycle Assist throughout
LivClean throughout

PCT:
Nolva 40/40/20/20
LGI Rehab 1 bottle
Anabeta Elite 4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4 (first four weeks with new version, last four weeks with OG ABE)
SNS X-Gels 4/4/4/4

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Hey guys, so I decided not to run my Dbol/Winstrol/Proviron cycle, instead opting for some simplicity. My stats are 6' 180lbs 11% bf. Have been lifting for 3+ years and was a collegiate soccer player before that. I've run numerous cycles in the past, but none in the last 18 months. Previous cycles include 1-test/4-ad trans, 4 week Superdrol @ 20mg, 6 week Superdrol/T-Var/Stano, and DMZ/LMG/Stano. I've got 100 tabs of 10mg Superdrol and 100 tabs of 25mg Proviron (splitting it into two cycles, one recomp and one bulk later on), and the goal of this particular cycle is to lose 1-2% body fat and gain 5-7lbs of LBM while steadily increasing strength. I will be eating 2700 calories per day, which is 250 below maintenance, using a 40/40/20 macro split, although some days I may bump this up to maintenance. Comments and thoughts are welcome.

Cycle:
Cycle Assist throughout
LivClean throughout

PCT:
Nolva 40/40/20/20
LGI Rehab 1 bottle
Anabeta Elite 4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4 (first four weeks with new version, last four weeks with OG ABE)
SNS X-Gels 4/4/4/4
Curious why your running proviron with superdrol? Why not run it alone its strong enuff..

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
I'm running the Proviron because even in low doses, Superdrol kills my libido and gives me a noticeable amount of lethargy, so I'm hoping to counteract those two particular sides. Never ran Proviron before so I am going to start with 25mg and go to 50 only if needed

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Got ya cycle looks good bro, i read your guna use some proviron on a bulk? Just my 2cents just use what you have for recomp and try Tr3st as a base for ur nxt superdrol cycle that should be a better bulk just my opinion either way looks good bro

sdroljunkie

sdroljunkie

Awards
Keep SD at 4 weeks u,ll thank me later 10/20/20/20

ShouKon

Awards
seems like a weird stack lol maybe just use the superdrol

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
Trest would likely work better for lethargy and libido, should also help push gains a little further than proviron. Transdermal Trest would be the best option, more stable blood levels throughout the day.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
All I can use is what I've got available, otherwise Trest would be my go to. I'm also extending the cycle to 6 weeks so as to keep more of my gains, and have them be a little more subtle. Yes, I used subtle in context with SD lol. Also, with the amount I have (100 caps) I would be able to run a 6 week cycle of 10mg, and a 4 week cycle of 20mg. I plan on running a 4 weeker of 20/20/20/20 and 50mg Proviron later in the winter. I'm ok with the gains being smaller, as I don't want to have to answer questions about possibly being on a cycle of something. Also, 10mg doesn't shrink my nuts as bad as 20mg lol. Still get shutdown, obviously, but my nuts don't shrink as much for some reason.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
"Mesterolone is actually believed to act as an anti-aromatase in the body, preventing or slowing the conversion of steroids into estrogen. The result is somewhat comparable to Arimidex®, although less profound. The anti-estrogenic properties of mesterolone are not unique, and a number of other steroids have demonstrated similar activity."

Excerpt From: Llewellyn, William. "Anabolics." iBooks.
This material may be protected by copyright.

Check out this book on the iBooks Store: https://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewBook?id=486921298

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
It's a great cycle man. These guys are clueless IMO.

Great recomping cycle

I love SD at 10mg

And proviron will help you a lot as far as cosmetically and libido wise. Run it higher than 25 if you can like 75 mg.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
It's a great cycle man. These guys are clueless IMO.

Great recomping cycle

I love SD at 10mg

And proviron will help you a lot as far as cosmetically and libido wise. Run it higher than 25 if you can like 75 mg.
Dear Thank button....im so lost without you :( I guess I'll rep you or some **** haha

infraredline

Awards

Cycle:
Cycle Assist throughout
LivClean throughout

PCT:
Nolva 40/40/20/20
LGI Rehab 1 bottle
SNS X-Gels 4/4/4/4
Definitely dose proviron at 50mg, if not 75mg.

Also 4 weeks of SD is probably more than enough, if your hell bent on 6, lord have mercy on your soul, well more like your liver and heart hahaha.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Definitely dose proviron at 50mg, if not 75mg.

Also 4 weeks of SD is probably more than enough, if your hell bent on 6, lord have mercy on your soul, well more like your liver and heart hahaha.
6 weeks is recommended for that dose. 4 weeks for 20mg