Where can i find a medicine dropper in retail store

USABEERDRINKR

USABEERDRINKR

Awards
got SERM.. Doesn't have a dropper. I found a dropper at Walgreens but it wasn't long enough and burst sprayed it instead of squirtin

MuscleJ

Awards
How about asking the pharmacy and tell them you need a oral syringe for your child medicne. It doesn't have to be a dropper this way you know how much you really have/getting.

doughboy23

doughboy23

Awards
How about asking the pharmacy and tell them you need a oral syringe for your child medicne. It doesn't have to be a dropper this way you know how much you really have/getting.
Hey MuscleJ, tried messaging u back but said you have max number of messages n have to delete some to get sent any more messages....

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Yeah just walk into a cvs and ask the pharmacist they always give those away. Just tell them you lost the dropper for your babies medicine.

MuscleJ

Awards
Droppers are old school and don't think they should be used anymore. Let us know if you had any luck on asking the pharmacy if that doesn't work I have more alternatives.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Droppers are old school and don't think they should be used anymore. Let us know if you had any luck on asking the pharmacy if that doesn't work I have more alternatives.
Oral syringe is also an alternative it really just depends what you are dosing as some things being a little off can be a bigger deal.