Stano vs Mestebol vs Furz - To add on top of Triumph

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Going to run Triumphalis in a week- one month cycle. Going to bring in the Stano (or 2 others depending on thoughts) about two weeks in, so it will be a six month run.

Bottom line is- I havent seen much on Mestebol. The only good reviews I see are from Celtic Reps. I'm only using these compounds for lethargy (and maybe to get some added vascularity). I know I will need two bottles of Stano to run at 800, and probably 3 of Furz. Which one would you bros run? Thanks :dance2:

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Stano it is- I was planning on running it, just wanted to hear it from someone else. Thanks brosef

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Is this your first cycle? Stano is fairly mild from what Ive heard. I am a big fan of dienazone, and that will stack great with the triumphalis

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Is this your first cycle? Stano is fairly mild from what Ive heard. I am a big fan of dienazone, and that will stack great with the triumphalis
No, this is fifth cycle. Never heard of dienazone, I'm looking for something to shred water weight also, which I know Stano also helps with.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
No, this is fifth cycle. Never heard of dienazone, I'm looking for something to shred water weight also, which I know Stano also helps with.
on a cut either or would be great stano would b better for lethargy if you get it

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Bert- your saying dienazone would be better than Stano for shredding?
On cut either would be good but dienazone which is improved trenazone would be way stronger compound. Stano for me has less sides and helps with.lethargy but if you can handle the dienazone you will have a strong cutting stack im sure other.people hete have ran it ic not look up epi tren stacks it would be very similar

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
D1methadrol is great for shredding and strength:)

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
That seems more of a bulking.ph but none the less that and dienazone would be a strong stack
Worked very well for recomping for me, stacked with tr3n you'd be shredded in no time.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Nice im not familiar with tbis compound seems similar to the old phera

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Nice im not familiar with tbis compound seems similar to the old phera
Looks like a two compound stack, dmz and halo. Looks like ill stick with the stano, since Triumph is methylated and two months ago I just got off a six wk hdrol cycle. Thanks bros

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mestebol and stano are both a great option. Only way you'll know is to try them both and compare results. I think you find a lot less reviews of compounds like mestebol because they aren't heavy hitters. "Just" an auxiliary compounds to help with libido, lethargy and a bit of hardening of the physique (just like stano, proviron, etc.)

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
d1methadrol great for recomp, furaza another good option, we will have td furaza soon too