Superdol 3 0n 2 off repeat cycle

T

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
I'm finally gonna start my superdrol cycle on monday.

I'll be taking the following

I will not stack superdrol, so results will be all superdrol and me.

week 1-3 superdrol 20mg ed and 5g of taurine ed.

week 4-5 nolva 40mg ed and lean extreme 150mg ed and gluchophas 3-4 caps ed.

week6-9 Then supredrol again for 3 weeks.

week 10-13 3 weeks pct

week 14-16 3 weeks superdrol.

week 17-19 pct with nolva and maybe rebound(tm). and gluchopahse and lean extreme.

I'll be using superdol alone throughout at 20mg ed unless I feel it's not enough.

My current stats are. 6'3 228lbs 13% bf, Train on a 3 day split 4 times a week.
I just had bf and measurements taken this morning, so this is very accurate. I'll have an accesment done after every mini cycle
and then again before each new one begins.

I eat about 5000 cals per day, 400-500g protein ed. and 400 grams carbs ed the rest are fats.

I'll up my cals if I feel it's needed. I will however cut my carbs slightly while on the mini pct's and try to lose some bf, with extra
cardio. I'll also take the training easy while on pct and not go to failure, so my body and joints can rest up.

Other supps are very basic: whey protein, meal replacements, multi vitamin, milk thisle, no2 and maybe I'll
use cee in my pct. (and taurine)

I'm a endo meso, probly 70/30, so I pick up muscle easely, but get fat quite easely too.

My goal for this entire cycle is to keep bf the same or slightly lower it and get to 245-250lbs.

My legs are my best bodypart and overpower my upperbody some what. 400lbs squat for 4-6 reps and 440 deadlifts are my personal best lifts and a 1500lbs leg press for one. (had a comp at the gym)

I'll be doing lots of compound exercise like squats, deads, sldeads, bb shoulder press, decline bb beach etc.

Updates will be as often as posseble, I'm very exited and am hoping for big things!:hammer:

I train very hard and keep a log of all workouts. I have to beat either the reps of weight of the previous session every time I
step in the gym and If I don't I have to drop that exercise and replace it with a new one.:whip:

This is my 4th cycle, 1st was m1t/4ad, 2nd was m14add/m4ohn and 3rd was cutter m-dien and some m5aa preworkout.

Let the fun begin...

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
This is what I want to do in march. I'll be waching close, good luck. I got question though. Looks like SD has affect for 5-6 days after last dose, so when should "official" pct starts after last dose or after SD gone from your system?

S

Saladin

Awards
Isn't 40mg of Nolva a bit too much, considering Superdrol is only mildly suppressive, and you're only going to be on for 3 weeks?

T

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
I'm not entirely sure, about the pct timing. I'll start the next day after my last dose to play it safe.

20mg of nolva would probly be fine, but 40 might get me fully recoverd in a shorter time.

Not 100% sure here...

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Bohica was recovered (on paper) in 72hours after his 3 week cycle. I don't think he even used Nolva.
I'll try to find the thread

T

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
I know about Bohica. He's not gonna go through with it now though.

I'm simelair size to him and Deoudes too.
I was reading his log and will keep what he said in mind.

I'm a normal responder so 20mg should be enough till I hit 240-245 atleast.

Whouldn't it be better to er on the side of caution when it comes to pct? I'll run 20mg nolva then, but no pct is not an option 4 me.

B

Bigfishy

Awards
Has it been decided that a three week cycle is the most efficient use of a soberingly finite SD storage?

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Has it been decided that a three week cycle is the most efficient use of a soberingly finite SD storage?
I guess in terms of pure mass 3 weeks seems to be pretty good.

In a couple of the logs I've read, the absurd weight gain seems to curb around the 2-2.5 week mark, while the strength gains continue.

It seems that the compound is very mildly supressive (Bohica had normal test values within 4 days of starting PCT after a 3 week SD regimen) so recovery is quick and painless. Meaning that the majority of the gains can be kept.

Now whether the absurd weight gains taper off the more you use SD (lets say you did 3 on 2 off 3 on etc) is unknown. Id keep it to 3 weeks (or more if you wanted strength) and keep a decent time in between cycles.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
exactly... The size gains are so dry and pure on Superdrol they will stop or taper at ~2-2.5weeks and solidify at 3weeks. Not reason to carry it to 4 weeks unless you want more strength.

Very much like M1T, minus the sides.

G

g4ud1n

Awards
  • Established
I'm doing this same cycle right now. I'm a week into the first part of the PCT, and next Sunday I start the superdrol up again.

G

g4ud1n

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't matter too much now... I can't exactly jump in a time travel machine and erase 2 previous prohormone cycles done properly with PCT. Beats some of the 16 year old retards I deal with every day at work still asking for 1AD and M1T, without wanting even to take a protein shake cause it is too much "trouble." :rant: :frustrate

L

Lakevillethor

Awards
exactly... The size gains are so dry and pure on Superdrol they will stop or taper at ~2-2.5weeks and solidify at 3weeks. Not reason to carry it to 4 weeks unless you want more strength.

Very much like M1T, minus the sides.
It is nothing like M1T in my experience --- nothing at all. Despite what others will say, there is a fair amount of water retention associated with the SD. Indeed, while the bloat is minimal to exterior, much of the immediate weight gain is water related. There is obviously a lot of glycogen uptake with this compound as well. Additionally, I would like to say that SD is not really like any other oral I have ever used. You maintain your gains with SD more like you would with an injectable. The best cycle I have ran to date was my Test prop with SD. 500 mg test weekly with 20 mg SD daily. If I had to do it over, I would have only ran 10 mg SD everyday as the muscle pumps from lifting are honestly painful --- very painful --- sometimes lasting for a number of hours --- I couldn’t squat while taking the compound.

I am currently like 3 weeks out of the cycle and using nothing for PCT. I used sledges new rebound for a few days and had good results with it. I am currently not taking anything and maintaining about 189 pounds --- a 9 pound net weight gain from the cycle of test and prop for 4 weeks (actually was shorter than that as I had a abscess (cellulitus) from injecting.)

I don’t know what I think about that cycle. It seems like a yo-yo effect on your hormones to me.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Lake - you don't credit the water retention to the TEST?
I definitly agree the early gains have to be water (somehow without the bloat, no bloat in the face) the weight gain seemed to plateau at 2weeks, and solidified in the 3rd week.

Squatting is insanely hard on Superdrol. Lean One suggests Taurine (@ 3-5grams ED) to kill the back cramps completely. I just bought a Kilo of it.

You're saying you'd like 3 weeks on, No PCT (during 2 weeks off) rather than: 3 weeks on, Mini PCT (during 2 weeks off)

M

MacMan

Awards
I agree with Lake. I think alot of the gains with SD are water and a suprising amount of the gains will be lost during PCT. I gained approximately 16 lbs while using 20 mgs of SD and 200 mgs of 4AD transdermal a day for the first 3 weeks. Week 4 I dropped the SD to 10 mgs, but added 300 mgs of 1-Test ester. Week 5 I dropped the SD and continued with the 300 mgs of 1-Test ester. I ran the 4AD for the full 5 weeks.

Almost alll gains were reached by the end of week 3. Week 4 gains were maintained. Week 5 gains were already beginning to decline.

PCT included 150 mgs of clomid and 40 mgs of Nolva, 6 caps 6-OXO a day, and 6 caps Vitrix a day on day one and day two. Dropped to 50 mgs of clomid and 20 mgs of Nolva, continuing the same with the 6-OXO and Vitrix. I am now on day 10 of PCT.

My second day of PCT I urinated a considerable amount throughout the day. I lost 3 lbs the second day of PCT alone. This is were I have to believe alot of the gains are from water.

I am now down 8 lbs. My bodyfat has dropped a little, but not much. I believe the losses have stabilized and I will be left with about an 8 lbs gain of LBM. It will be interesting to see if I will gain any of the losses back after PCT.

Also of interest is the fact that despite the weight loss, the strength increases brought about from SD have stuck. The gains while on SD are considerable, but it will be interesting to see how many others will begin reporting significant losses during PCT. Especially four weeks or more out of the cycle.

T

Truck

Banned
Awards
I agree with Lake. I think alot of the gains with SD are water and a suprising amount of the gains will be lost during PCT. I gained approximately 16 lbs while using 20 mgs of SD and 200 mgs of 4AD transdermal a day for the first 3 weeks. Week 4 I dropped the SD to 10 mgs, but added 300 mgs of 1-Test ester. Week 5 I dropped the SD and continued with the 300 mgs of 1-Test ester. I ran the 4AD for the full 5 weeks.

Almost alll gains were reached by the end of week 3. Week 4 gains were maintained. Week 5 gains were already beginning to decline.

PCT included 150 mgs of clomid and 40 mgs of Nolva, 6 caps 6-OXO a day, and 6 caps Vitrix a day on day one and day two. Dropped to 50 mgs of clomid and 20 mgs of Nolva, continuing the same with the 6-OXO and Vitrix. I am now on day 10 of PCT.

My second day of PCT I urinated a considerable amount throughout the day. I lost 3 lbs the second day of PCT alone. This is were I have to believe alot of the gains are from water.

I am now down 8 lbs. My bodyfat has dropped a little, but not much. I believe the losses have stabilized and I will be left with about an 8 lbs gain of LBM. It will be interesting to see if I will gain any of the losses back after PCT.

Also of interest is the fact that despite the weight loss, the strength increases brought about from SD have stuck. The gains while on SD are considerable, but it will be interesting to see how many others will begin reporting significant losses during PCT. Especially four weeks or more out of the cycle.
very interesting....and Lake, why in the hell didnt you do PCT after a SD/prop cycle? what were your dosages and how long did it run?

and Deoudes - prop isnt very bloaty for most users unless the doses get high. i dont know if the guy had used prop before; he may have and not bloated, thus attributing it this time to the SD which is reasonable.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Alot of this weight loss was due to the 4-ad, not the sd, imo.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I don't think I have heard the people who have run SD solo, like Bohica, say that they had a lot of water gain.

M

MacMan

Awards
Some of the weight loss is likely attributable to water from the 4AD, although I wasn't using that much 4AD. 8lbs of water from 5 weeks of 200 mgs of 4AD derm doesn't seem likely.

I'm also not certain all the weight loss is from water. It could be a combination of factors associated with the characteristics of SD and the 4AD. But, I don't think there is anyway people can be reporting the gains off of SD alone without some of it being water. The gains are too great and too quick for it to not be partially water.

Sometime in late April I will be doing another cycle using SD alone, likely at 20 mgs a day, and will be able to evaluate more

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
This is what I want to do in march. I'll be waching close, good luck. I got question though. Looks like SD has affect for 5-6 days after last dose, so when should "official" pct starts after last dose or after SD gone from your system?
I'm on PCT now.
Ran a 6 week cycle with SD the last three weeks as the oral component of the cycle. The SD benefits did in fact continue well into my second week of PCT. No subsiding until about day 10 PCT and then it was a leveled off gradual subsidation. I would guess the half like of SD is long, and it is almost like you go through a loading phase with this compound. In fact next time I might run it higher to load in the start and then level off the dosage towards remainder of the cycle.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
I had no water gain at all. I bloated up like a fish when I ran a 1,4 - 4AD cycle, and also boated up with a M1t cycle. I did run a PCT, one Dr. D said would work... DHEA and Fenugreek. It got my test levels back up within the first week, but did not help my libido. I don't know if it was from the vitrix, or what... at the end of my 2 week PCT my libido was finally starting to come back. I still haven't lost an ounce of muscle from when I got off the SD 3-4 weeks ago, but on Bobo's diet I am leaning up nicely. If you are going for strength, I would run the SD cycle more than 3 weeks, but just size 3 weeks is all you need. If you eat slightly above maintence calories after the cycle you will be able to maintain your dry gains. I am thinking about running another 3 week cycle right after I finish my 8 week training progrma with Bobo. My libido is always highly affected during ph cycles, and because of that I am thinking of running 3 weeks on 3 weeks off 3 weeks on 3 weeks off 3 weeks on. I also agree wtih the pump issue, no need in using anything else with SD except maybe 4ad because of how the pumps feel (on the edge of painful by themselves). Invest in some taurine if you plan on doing any type of leg/lower back work while on SD, and be prepared to drink some water. :D So to summarize, SD is great for 3 week cycles, run some sort of PCT during your mini-breaks, 10-20mg nolva, 6-oxo, or DHEA/Fenu, get some taurine, and keep the calories up during PCT's and you wont lose hardly anything.

I understand what people say about the glycogen storage, and that is why the muscles stay so full and weight goes up, but I don't fully believe it. Because I think that once you get off and miss one or two meals your weight would just plummet due to lack of carbs. This was not the case, as I actually tried to lose the muscle (I play around alot after cycles to see how my gains stay... at least the first time I take a cycle.) I carb depleted 2 days while during PCT, and my weight remained. Also carbe depleted 2 days during my last week of the cycle and my weight stayed the same.

OK enuff ramblings from me, later.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some of the weight loss is likely attributable to water from the 4AD, although I wasn't using that much 4AD. 8lbs of water from 5 weeks of 200 mgs of 4AD derm doesn't seem likely.
Actually it does.

L

Lakevillethor

Awards
very interesting....and Lake, why in the hell didnt you do PCT after a SD/prop cycle? what were your dosages and how long did it run?

and Deoudes - prop isnt very bloaty for most users unless the doses get high. i dont know if the guy had used prop before; he may have and not bloated, thus attributing it this time to the SD which is reasonable.
Nah, dogg, I did use rebound and formastat --- I am just saying that this week, week 3 out, I am not using anything.

I had horrible face bloat with test prop before when I ran it solo --- this cycle however, the SD seemed to minimize the face bloat.

T

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
Haven't had acces to a pc the last few days but here's an uptade.

Day 3.
Down 3lb's to 226

Started first cap of superdrol sunday night.
I'm taking one cap when I wake up (7 or so) and the other before my workout 16:30.

I've experience the same effects as most have said before. Lots of stool movements and urinating, I've definately lost water. Looking much harder and dryer.

I'm feeling great, endurance during workouts is insane, after the workout I barely felt tired at all, felt like I could train all day. No back cramps at all, or any other bad sides for that matter.

T

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
My strength is up already.

Workout 1 chest, shoulders and tri's

I always do a 3-4 second negative on all exercises) exept deadlifts etc.

before cycle
decline bb bench 210lb's * 10 reps
machine shoulder press 182lbs * 10 reps
reverse grip sm bench 180lbs * 10 reps

first workout on superdrol

decline bb bench 220lb's * 10 reps
machine shoulder press 200 lbs * 10 reps
reverse grip sm bench 190lbs * 8 reps

Very happy with the strenth gains.

T

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
Today is Back and bi's

Before sd:

seated db curls 44lbs *10 reps (real nice and slow, curled at the same time)
reverse bb curls 88lbs * 8 reps
rack chins bodyweight+ 22lb's * 9 reps

bb rows 230lbs* 8
240lbs* 4

T

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
I don't eat a ton of of carbs, so the weight I pick up should be almost all muscle and not just water or too much glycogen storage.

I'll type out my diet in more detail later but currently, I'm eating about:

workout days

350-400g carbs

non workout days
100g carbs.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
...DHEA and Fenugreek. It got my test levels back up within the first week, but did not help my libido. I don't know if it was from the vitrix, or what... at the end of my 2 week PCT my libido was finally starting to come back.
I had a similar experience. Things didn't "hang right" until the later part of the second week of pct and libido came back about the same time. I was even running Nolva and added the DHEA and waffles...sorry...DHEA and Fenugreek a few days into the PCT. I thought this was weird because I bounced back in a few days from my last 1t/4ad cycle.

I must admit though, I believe my slightly slower recovery was due to an incredibly large amount of stress that hit right about pct time. So...if you have a lot of serious matters that are stressful going on...put off your cycle. The good thing is that the little bit of mass gains I did lose from the stress during pct seems to be creeping back. I still look bigger and I kept all strength gains so I'm happy. :)

T

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

weight 228lbs

Workout
back and bi's

seated db curls 50lb's *7
reverse curls 88*10

bb rows 242 * 9
253 * 5
rack chins 22 * 10

Legs before superdrol

squat 315 *10 and 265 * 19
lying ham curls 145 * 7

legs on superdrol

squat 360 * 6
295 * 20

T

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
I have started experiencing some side effects.

I feel loosening of some of my hair. Thus I'm experiencing some hairloss.

My skin is also slightly worse than usual, but only slightly. An extra zit or blotch here and there. (my shin is usually very good)

I've also stopped pissing as ofter, so the duretic effect seems to have subsided.

Sleeping alot, but otherwise I feel good and workouts are going very well.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I have started experiencing some side effects.

I feel loosening of some of my hair. Thus I'm experiencing some hairloss.

My skin is also slightly worse than usual, but only slightly. An extra zit or blotch here and there. (my shin is usually very good)

I've also stopped pissing as ofter, so the duretic effect seems to have subsided.

Sleeping alot, but otherwise I feel good and workouts are going very well.
Does the MPB gene run in your family? I would get some spiro ASAP because prevention is a hell of a lot more successful than trying to regrow after, and if it falls out there is no guarantee that it'll come back.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
check this cycle out. Not exactly 3 on, 2 off, 3 on, unless you are just talking about the SD being 3 on/2 off:
week:
1) SD
2) SD, MDHT
3) SD, MDHT, Oratropin
4) ...............Oratropin, M4OHN
5) ...............Oratropin, M4OHN
6) SD............Oratropin, M4OHN
7) SD, clen, .................M4OHN
8) SD, clen, .................M4OHN
9) Rebound XT, nolva
10) Rebound XT
11) RXT, Oratropin
12) RXT, Oratropin
13) Oratropin
14) Oratropin
kinda all over the map; overlap and all. Probably could be 2 diff cycles. Expensive, too! Man, that's a serious investment!

Last edited:
prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That cycle does look expensive, but kick a##. I'd personally throw in some 1,4 ad for the m4ohn if you had any just to give the liver a little less stress, but that's just my opinion. Still, it looks good, what dosage would you run those at?

Y

youi09

Board Supporter
Awards
I got the same question, does the hairloss run in your family?

T

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
My dad was bald so yea, I guess so. I've got some spiro on the way, and will be using it permanently from now on.

My scalp was very sensetive the first few day, but it's much better now. Hairs arn't coming out as much when I check and my scalp is much less sensitive and less red.

T

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of trying the 3alpha and nolva gyno treatment later.

Now I'm quite worried that the 3alpah will cause more hairloss, while not even elimenating the gyno...

I'm seriously contemplating surgery at this stage. I know the gyno will be completyely gone permantly then.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I think I read about some good gyno reduction from Sledge's Rebound XT. That is probably worth a try before going under the knife.

You might want to pick up some Azelaic Acid as well as spiro. Spiro smells like skunk, so it isn't always practical to apply. Both AA and spiro are site specific DHT inhibitors. I use AA twice daily and spiro as often as possible.

You are young. If you take precautions now you may never lose much. Most of us don't do anything until it is too late. I started addressing the issue about a year and a half of noticing loss. I have maintained pretty well since I was 22 or 23. I'm almost 27 now. I would probably be hardcore bald at this point. Instead, noone even notices I have MPB.

T

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
I think I read about some good gyno reduction from Sledge's Rebound XT. That is probably worth a try before going under the knife.

You might want to pick up some Azelaic Acid as well as spiro. Spiro smells like skunk, so it isn't always practical to apply. Both AA and spiro are site specific DHT inhibitors. I use AA twice daily and spiro as often as possible.

You are young. If you take precautions now you may never lose much. Most of us don't do anything until it is too late. I started addressing the issue about a year and a half of noticing loss. I have maintained pretty well since I was 22 or 23. I'm almost 27 now. I would probably be hardcore bald at this point. Instead, noone even notices I have MPB.
Thanx Beowolf.

How was the rebound used fro gyno reduction? My gyno is very minor, but it really bothers me and I want it totally gone before I compete again. (end of next year probably)

I have another question. If you use 3 alpha in absolve, thus being delivered locally to my chest area, would that have any effect on my hairline?

The anti hairloss shampoo I ordered was through a hairdresser, so I don't know if it's spiro, but apparently its very effective at preventing any further hairloss.

T

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
Day 6 weight 230lbs's Up 2 lb's

I'm feeling a little leaner too, plus I definately lost some water the first 2-3 days.

So I'm guessing I'm up 3-4lbs of lean mass.

Stength is up alot, got 165lbs for 12 reps on cable skull cruchers. As opposed to 154lbs for 10 reps last time.

T

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
Day 8
231 lb's up 3 lb's

Nothing major as far as weight goes, but I'm feeling pretty lean and I'm happy with super so far.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
good stuff, I'd up the dose to 30mg. I found it much more effective than 20mg (I'm 220lbs).

T

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
I didn't take any taurine this weekend and I could feel a slight back pump this morning.
I took my usual dose of taurine and it went away immediately! :)

Oh I almost forgot, I started taking it this morning with grape fruit juice.

We'll see if it makes a difference.
Do you think it's wise to up it to 30mg already? It's only week 2.

I must say I was expecting a bit more of a weight increase...

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Here's what I did...
week 1 20mg (weight increase was +2-4lbs)
week 2 30mg (weight increase was +3-7lbs)
Gained ~10lbs total
week 3 30mg (gains leveled off, soldified)

I decided to up the dose after reading Sledge's Superdrol final draft. It said, we believe the correct dose is a ~little less than double your M1T dose.
So basically,
20mg Superdrol compariable to 10-12.5mg M1T
30mg Superdrol compariable to 15-17.5mg M1T

I'm not what parts of the Final Draft of Superdrol have been disproven, but I do know that 30mg worked much better than 20mg.
Superdrol was made to replace M1T, and at 30mg I feel it does just that.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Take with grapefruit juice, and don't forget the taurine at 30mg!
I just bought a Kilo of Taurine...
I don't suppose I can overdose on it?
Planning to take ~5grams daily.

T

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking 5g of taurine daily.

You won't drop dead, no worries. It's an amino acid after all:trout:

Ok , I'll up it to 30mg tomorrow. 15mg of m1t worked great for me, much better that 10mg. I'm hoping the wrightup is accurate.

How did you dose it? I'm thinking one tab every 8 hours to keep blood levels constant.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
yup 10mg every 8hours w/ GF juice