Dianabol, chance of getting gyno?

Boris2247

Awards
Wanted to start my first dianabol cycle, doing 8 weeks, going to change dosages weekly, 20, 30,30,40,40,30,20,20.

Anyway ive been reading a lot about people saying it can cause gyno. my question is what are the chances for that really to happen? and do i need to take something while on the cycle to prevent gyno?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get a big trash can.

Look at it, then close your eyes and toss a ball of paper at it.

If you make it in, you're good.

If you don't, you're not.

This is about as accurate as you can guess.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get a big trash can.

Look at it, then close your eyes and toss a ball of paper at it.

If you make it in, you're good.

If you don't, you're not.

This is about as accurate as you can guess.
Lol

OP just get some Nolva. If you have gyno symptoms start the nolva (or ideally stop the hormone).

muay thai

muay thai

Awards
Wanted to start my first dianabol cycle, doing 8 weeks, going to change dosages weekly, 20, 30,30,40,40,30,20,20.

Anyway ive been reading a lot about people saying it can cause gyno. my question is what are the chances for that really to happen? and do i need to take something while on the cycle to prevent gyno?
Tamox....or exemestane is superior . Yes you can accumulate gyno at those doses

JoshR

Awards
Why not just run some aromasin with your dbol?

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established

run it with test ( test 14 wks, dbol 4-6wks IMO) and get an AI from cem like letro or dex to avoid gyno. and get pct, ( i rec tamox and clomid stack from CEM for research)

Mr.great11

Awards

Why wouldn't you run
Test 1-12 400mg
DBol 1-4 30ed
Aromasin 1-12 12.5mg/day

It would be much safer and you won't get so much bloat.
And the gains will be better.

sdroljunkie

sdroljunkie

Awards
Without A.I. its almost 50% depends also if your prone always run dbol with arimidex .5mg or aromasin at 12.5mg a day.