Running 2 19-Nor prohormones

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can anybody give me any pros or cons to running 2 19-Nor compounds? I have a bottle of NRGX Labs 19-Nor Deca Maxx that I ended up not taking after I ordered it because I ran into a couple vials of Test-E to run with a bottle of Olympus Labs Stenabol a couple months ago. So I want to try Olympus Labs Tr3st with their Ep15stane and was wanting to use that bottle of Nor Deca Maxx along with them. The Tr3st also being a 19-Nor. I have seen one comment in all my searching for information on this regarding running 2 such products and it was from an OL rep on these boards and would like some more information.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Just run an AI

JoshR

Awards
Is the decca PH anything like real decca? It doesn't seem too popular

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Is the decca PH anything like real decca? It doesn't seem too popular
No, that's just a name. Most of the "deca" products end up being lmg or something ;) what's the compound?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
19nor-Androsterone, 1-Androsterone. Not sure how it relates to real Deca for them to use it in the name. Will be using Black Lion Formeron while on cycle and post cycle with some Nolva.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
19nor-Androsterone, 1-Androsterone. Not sure how it relates to real Deca for them to use it in the name. Will be using Black Lion Formeron while on cycle and post cycle with some Nolva.
19nor-Andro converts to 19nor-test ("Deca").

1-Andro converts to 1-testosterone.

It's two prohormones in one product.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
id rec grabbing a btl of prami and dex from CEM, but i generally rec against 2 19nors at same time..

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Inhibit p and an AI would keep sides at bay

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Inhibit p and an AI would keep sides at bay
Using Inhibit P right now on my Tren/Epi cycle. Was going to use Formeron as an AI for the Trest/Epi/Deca which will be in September. So you think Prolactin is a potential issue with that cycle?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Using Inhibit P right now on my Tren/Epi cycle. Was going to use Formeron as an AI for the Trest/Epi/Deca which will be in September. So you think Prolactin is a potential issue with that cycle?
You're running deca with epi and trest? Interesting. I run inhibit p or growth factor Xt on all my cycles to play it safe. And iv never had an issue with prolactin. Formeron would probably be enough but have letro and inhibit p on hand.
It's smart of you to run inhibit p with the tren.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're running deca with epi and trest? Interesting. I run inhibit p or growth factor Xt on all my cycles to play it safe. And iv never had an issue with prolactin. Formeron would probably be enough but have letro and inhibit p on hand.
It's smart of you to run inhibit p with the tren.
I feel like the prolactin is the only Tren side effect I have under control!! Sleeping like ****, acne, and believe it or not I feel like I have Tren-cough from oral Trenavar. I know everywhere it says this shouldn't happen like with Trenbolone injections, but for the last week I can't stop hacking. I already have Exercise Induced Asthma and I feel like it is constantly flared up right now. But oh well, the price we pay. One more week of this cycle, the results have been worth it.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I feel like the prolactin is the only Tren side effect I have under control!! Sleeping like ****, acne, and believe it or not I feel like I have Tren-cough from oral Trenavar. I know everywhere it says this shouldn't happen like with Trenbolone injections, but for the last week I can't stop hacking. I already have Exercise Induced Asthma and I feel like it is constantly flared up right now. But oh well, the price we pay. One more week of this cycle, the results have been worth it.
Tren cough is much different, many people literally fall to the ground they are coughing so hard, and you can not breath. You're cardiovascular capacity probably just took a huge hit from the trenavar which is very common. And many steroids and PH will give the user shortness of breath, pair this with asthma and you have yourself a nasty cough. But this is just my best guess of course. What was your dosing?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tren cough is much different, many people literally fall to the ground they are coughing so hard, and you can not breath. You're cardiovascular capacity probably just took a huge hit from the trenavar which is very common. And many steroids and PH will give the user shortness of breath, pair this with asthma and you have yourself a nasty cough. But this is just my best guess of course. What was your dosing?
60/60/90/90/90. Seems like a few days after I kicked it up to 90, the cough started. Could just be that I was in my 3rd week and everything started kicking in, sleeplessness included. This will probably be the last time I run Tren. I didn't quite get the cutting effect I was looking for, especially running it with Epistane at 45mg/day. I have actually put on some mass, shoulders and chest are fuller, and strength is way up. But I can get the same results from other compounds without these sides. That's why I'm looking toward the next cycle in a couple months that I started this thread about.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
60/60/90/90/90. Seems like a few days after I kicked it up to 90, the cough started. Could just be that I was in my 3rd week and everything started kicking in, sleeplessness included. This will probably be the last time I run Tren. I didn't quite get the cutting effect I was looking for, especially running it with Epistane at 45mg/day. I have actually put on some mass, shoulders and chest are fuller, and strength is way up. But I can get the same results from other compounds without these sides. That's why I'm looking toward the next cycle in a couple months that I started this thread about.
Real tren would kill ya ;)

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Real tren would kill ya ;)
Haha probably so!! If I didn't have to wake up at 3:30 in the morning for work, it would be more tolerable. Gotta have my sleep. Can't complain about the strength right now though. Doing sets of 10 with 225 on the Bench. For me that's huge. Think I have decided against running those 2 19-Nor's together though. Going to go for Trest and Msten instead and save that 19-Norandrosterone for an Epistane stack later.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I didnt skim through all the of the comments on the thread so im not sure if some one already ellaborated on this (sorry if I am just repeating information)... but the 19 nor deca maxx actually has the 19 nor androsterone compound which actually supposedly converts into nandrolone.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Haha probably so!! If I didn't have to wake up at 3:30 in the morning for work, it would be more tolerable. Gotta have my sleep. Can't complain about the strength right now though. Doing sets of 10 with 225 on the Bench. For me that's huge. Think I have decided against running those 2 19-Nor's together though. Going to go for Trest and Msten instead and save that 19-Norandrosterone for an Epistane stack later.
What was your starting bench? That's pretty awesome, trest would stack nicely with msten or dmz. I prefer high dose dmz due to bigger gains with less sides.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What was your starting bench? That's pretty awesome, trest would stack nicely with msten or dmz. I prefer high dose dmz due to bigger gains with less sides.
Starting bench was 225 x 6. 1rm probably around 295. Haven't maxxed out in a couple months, but like I said I was pretty stoked to get 225 x 10 for 3 sets, then x 8 for 2 more sets. My first cycle was Olympus Labs Stenabol that I ran with Test-E at 500mg, so I literally put on 30 lbs. and kept 20. Wife just not cool with the pin because of past issues, so sticking to the PH game. Didn't feel any negative sides from that run of Msten except for some night sweats, so thought it would be worth another run. Heard that the DMZ gains were harder to keep, you know there are opinions on all sides of everything though!!