Increase in hunger in my final week of cycle.

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
So i'm in my final week of a Epi/ Tren cycle and i have noticed that it just feels like i can't get enough to eat lately.

I am eating the exact amount of calories and food that i've been eating for the entire cycle.

I cant figure out what would do this, just wondering what you guys think.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
So i'm in my final week of a Epi/ Tren cycle and i have noticed that it just feels like i can't get enough to eat lately. I am eating the exact amount of calories and food that i've been eating for the entire cycle. I cant figure out what would do this, just wondering what you guys think.
The mass you have built is likely using up all your calories! Eat more food!

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
Well that funny you have said that because that is totally what i was thinking, I've put on roughly 10+ lbs of mass while cutting some BF.

I ate 3/4 pound of lean ground beef, a serving of asparagus, and a large salad of greens and 2.5 hours later starving.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Well that funny you have said that because that is totally what i was thinking, I've put on roughly 10+ lbs of mass while cutting some BF. I ate 3/4 pound of lean ground beef, a serving of asparagus, and a large salad of greens and 2.5 hours later starving.
Yea while gaining weight, you have to increase calories to keep the pace of the weight gain the same! Just like cutting, 500 below maintenance for 6 weeks, and then that most likely becomes 300 below maintenance. Your maintenance is always chAnging while gaining or losing weight!

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
That's very true, I'll be upping the calories in PCT anyway to try and keep my gains!!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
So i'm in my final week of a Epi/ Tren cycle and i have noticed that it just feels like i can't get enough to eat lately.

I am eating the exact amount of calories and food that i've been eating for the entire cycle.

I cant figure out what would do this, just wondering what you guys think.
ginger root pills ; ) srsly . it boost hunger. take 2-3x a day