Need advice on XI-KT

M

Maverick02

Awards
I have been reading up on this for a bit and thought I'd ask some of you for advice. I've never run a cycle before, only natural testbooster. I've heard KT is a very light cycle and doesn't need much support but I still want to run a pct just to be safe. Someone said Erase pro and Dpol for a pct after this but I've taken erase pro and did nothing for me and quite frankly, I don't feel like spending that much money on the stuff. Any suggestions? Just Nolva, maybe?

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Seems to be a lot on KT recently. I used it one time for 30 days and I used a OTC post cycle had some armistane (ai) in it. I felt great for like a week with some fat loss then kind of evened out by the 10th day then i got really lethargic. Pros didn't weigh out the cons.

I would do ostarine at 25 mg for 8 weeks depending on your goals.

Olympus labs has a great product out right now. Currently using it in my post cycle.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
KT is a great entry level product don't get me wrong.

I just think ostarine can be entry level and yields better overall gains. Diet depending of coarse .

M

Maverick02

Awards
Okay, I'll give that a look too. If you don't think KT is worth the money then I won't bother with it. I've heard mixed reviews. More good than bad but like I said, it seems like a very light cycle. My biggest concern was staying away from all of the sides and having to supp for those too. So ostarine would just be a better entry followed by a pct? What Olympus product is you pct right now?

As far as goals, just a recomp really. I just reached around 188 (I'm 6'2") and I want to shed a bit of fat and keep what I have. Obviously gain some muscle during this but nothing insane. Still in a suplus of about 400-500 cals a day too as of right now.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Buddy ostarine is the compound for you then. It shines in recomp keeps the body losing muscle while on a calorie deficit, helps with recovery. You can get Olympus labs products at nutriverse.com which is a sponsor on AM.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Man really person dependent, (only proven by blood work) as far as suppression goes. I ran at 20mg for 8 weeks on a recomp lost BF and put on 5 pounds of muscle. Felt and looked great. and used an OTC post cycle.

M

Maverick02

Awards
That's exactly what I want to hear, man. I just did a quick read up on it and from what I've seen, everyone seems to have had good results. That helped a ton. Thanks a lot.