Effects of Nolva

delta420

Awards
I'm currently taking nolva for my pubertal gyno. I'm gonna try it for 12 weeks or so to see if it will help, I know some people didn't have any response to it but studies showed that it does work and I've read some posts saying it did help so I hope it'll work for me, and if it doesn't I guess I'll get to get really high again and see the light :) with bloody hands moving across my eyes almost like I'm being sacrificed to the gyno god.

Anyways what are other effects of nolva? like helping to burn fat, or some other stuff.

knox

Awards
  • Established
nolvadex will not help burn fat, though I am unsure of the long term health effects I have heard of promising attempts by people using 80+mgs/day for 2 to 3 months.

delta420

Awards
nolvadex will not help burn fat, though I am unsure of the long term health effects I have heard of promising attempts by people using 80+mgs/day for 2 to 3 months.
This is liquid nolva right? and by 80+mg's a day do you mean 9ML's a day? or 4ML's?

knox

Awards
  • Established
Yes the liquid nolvadex. It depends on the concentration of the nolvadex you have. I suggest you look around and try to find some studies about long term negative side-effects of nolvadex. Maybe someone else could chime in and help you out. Good luck!

If it's custom's nolva and it is 20mg/ml and 50ml then it would be 6ml from your oral syringe.

azurescen

Awards
the studies i've read used 20 mgs per day over a 45 day period and had significant reduction of lump size and visual noticeability.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
why don't you give DS' Rebound a shot?
it's new and people are reporting its killing their pre-existing gyno

wiseguyx34x

Awards
try the liquid lezerole. worked for me..(liquid femera)

wiseguyx34x

Awards
i had lumps and nothing would get rid of it until i tried this stuff. i filled one dropper about half way and did another one at night. give it a week and you should see and feel some results.. good luck.