Formestane

Wilkd

Awards
How should I dose this? 100/100/50/25? Are you supposed to taper off of formabolic?

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Dude there are dozens of threads about this, you really gotta try doing a little research yourself. On top of that you told us nothing about yourself, what your goals/reasons are for using Formeron, or anything at all- so there's not much quality advice that can come out of that.

Here's a head start to answering all your questions:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/249761-beast-iron-form.html (formabolic)
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/black-lion-research/209597-formeron-faq.html (formeron)
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/olympus-labs/251489-q-olympus-labs.html (transform)

Three solid formestane products right there. Plus, the OPs in each can answer your questions better and in a more organized way then starting another flimsy new thread.

fyi- I can say your doses are perfectly within the suggested/practiced range, but they can vary based on your reason for using. As an AI while on cycle, you may need upwards of 150mg a day- or more. For standalone use or to dry up a bit, less would do.

Wilkd

Awards
Yeah my bad man. I have iron flex formabolic. I'm actually in my last week of pct. I ran 6 weeks of epi 2a3a
20/30/30/30/40/40

Pct

Clomid 50/50/25/25
DAA
Formabolic 100/100/50/25
Fishoils
Hawthorn berry
Protex
Multivitamin

Just wanted to make sure about the formabolic because I read something about tapering off and not just stopping. So I'm wondering do I need to do like half a squirt for acouple days and call it 12.5?

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Nice. So you ran formabolic throughout pct? I usually carry my AI at a light dose for about 2 weeks after the SERMs stop. Formestane is a suicidal ai- once it bonds to the aromatase enzyme it won't let go. Bc of this estrogen rebound due to coming off an ai shouldn't be a problem.I still prefer to taper down (I do whenever I can for any serious supp really). I feel like it just helps ease the body back into full gear. Maybe keep it at 25-50 for a week or two and let your body even out. Assess from there and see how it goes.I'm not an expert or rep, but this works for me and IMO makes sense.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
You wouldn't need to step to 12.5- you could hop off at 50 no problem when it really comes down to it. I'd personally run it at 25 for two weeks. MaYBe do 50/50/25/25 (from when pct ends). Add In a natty test booster, some zma, and you'll have a nice boost (and maybe some fun) to ease yourself back from pct!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
justeat has given you all the correct advise!! No need to taper off, but you can if you want..

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Never hurts :)
For me the tapering wasn't even so much to prevent rebound gyno, more to just boost my test/estro ratio in decreasing amounts, especially after stopping the SERM which was helping boost test

Wilkd

Awards
Yeah man I ran it through my pct today's actually my last dose of clomid. Thank The Lord hahaha man it was hard to stay positive on that ****!! But yeah I still got like half a bottle left I might as well continue it for two weeks. Specially after the SERM now I'm just going to be taking the formabolic for 2 weeks and continue to take DAA for probably two more weeks and I just started white lightning by APS. Can't believe I found a thermo with DMAA for so cheap. ****s not the best for you, but neither is a ph, but it works. Dem gainz hahah and hey thanks again guys for all the advice, I really appreciate it!

Subtle vibe

Awards
Hey, interested in hearing more about your experience as I am planning a similar cycle. Sounds like you had some of the predictable emotional side effects of the clomid, but I'm wondering if it could be due to low estrogen levels from the epistane (which is not highly prone to aromatization to begin with) plus the clomid and formestane which are also both estrogen inhibiting. Crashing your estrogen levels may well be the reason for any mood swings or libido issues experienced during your cycle and pct. how have you felt since the cycle. What kind of gains did you make and where are you currently. Have you had blood work? Very interested

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 24
Anabolics 31
Anabolics 17
Supplements 42
Anabolics 15