1-Andro and Epi Cycle Info

MuscleTechMan

MuscleTechMan

Awards
I'm currently about to start my 1st cycle with 1-Andro from Finaflex and Epi from Finaflex. Something's I'm looking for on this cycle include..
1. Strength Gains
2. Bigger or Heavier in weight
3. Little more cut Physique
4. I need to be FAST or QUICK just not slower
5. Aggression or Mentally Ready
As you may tell I'm getting ready to start my senior year and starting at FB MLB. NEED TO GET IN TO COLLEGE!!
Weight 165 Lb
Height 5' 7"
Questions
1. What to expect physically?
2. Side affects?
3. Good or Bad cycle for what after?
4. Tips to get most outa cycle?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Senior year in high school or college...?

If its high school, its against board rules for persons under 21 to discuss pro hormones or AS.
Also its very foolish to even consider using them unless your over 21, preferably in mid to
late 20's. Because from your teen years to 21, your natural testosterone is at the highest it
will ever be naturally and by taking supplements that replace your test, you will effectively
shut down your high natural production. And without the proper knowledge of on cycle and
post cycle therapy, you could effectively ruin the greatest test period of your life and also
destroy your health for years to come.

Please wait a few years before using these kinds of supplements. Do lots of research on
how they effect your body, how to prevent serious damage and how to keep the gains
you make, otherwise your just going to waist your money, your health and your time
if you don't wait and don't do it right.

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Wait till your older. There are plenty natty products to help with your goals.