Ostarine cycle advice

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What up guys. I got my bottle of Ostarine in today, and I have seen most people dose it at 12.5mg a day. Some have gone up to 25. There is always a debate about supression of T. Some says it don't, some says it do. I am, 6'1 245lbs and have read that a bigger dose is warranred for heavier individuals, but am worried that dose would cause some supression. If its dosed at 25mg, I was going to only run it for 6 weeks. Pct or nah?

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
What up guys. I got my bottle of Ostarine in today, and I have seen most people dose it at 12.5mg a day. Some have gone up to 25. There is always a debate about supression of T. Some says it don't, some says it do. I am, 6'1 245lbs and have read that a bigger dose is warranred for heavier individuals, but am worried that dose would cause some supression. If its dosed at 25mg, I was going to only run it for 6 weeks. Pct or nah?
if you do 25 mg for 6 weeks you're gonna wanna do an OTC pct. A SERM shouldn't be needed but I'd have on on hand. It's comes down to you and how you feel (suppressed a lot or just slightly). I'm no expert obviously but from my fair share of research and log readings that might be what you're looking for. For an OTC pct use DAA 3/3/3/3 24 hours after your last dosage of osta. You can add in other OTC test boosters as well. That's just in my opinion I hope that helps

chris223

Awards
  • Established
I would definitely run it at 25 and do a light OTC PCT consisting of a test booster and an AI.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I would also use an AI since it can elevate you estro, it did on me...

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if you do 25 mg for 6 weeks you're gonna wanna do an OTC pct. A SERM shouldn't be needed but I'd have on on hand. It's comes down to you and how you feel (suppressed a lot or just slightly). I'm no expert obviously but from my fair share of research and log readings that might be what you're looking for. For an OTC pct use DAA 3/3/3/3 24 hours after your last dosage of osta. You can add in other OTC test boosters as well. That's just in my opinion I hope that helps
What about if I run a natty test booster along side it? Maybe Alphamaxx or run BLR's Formeron and Viron along together. Would that minimize the need?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Formeron and Viron would be plenty for a PCT.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It will not stop it from being suppressive no it doesnt work this way.
The thing about suppression is if you take anything suppressive without also taking test your really shooting yourself in the foot.

At least running the Viron and Form on cycle should help to offset the suppression.
Make sure to continue running it into PCT.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It will not stop it from being suppressive no it doesnt work this way.
The thing about suppression is if you take anything suppressive without also taking test your really shooting yourself in the foot.

At least running the Viron and Form on cycle should help to offset the suppression.
Make sure to continue running it into PCT.
Understood

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Here is a good osta cycle and pct

Osta
20mg 8 weeks

Pct
Cel pct Assist
4/4/4/4

Reduce Xt
0/0/3/3/3/3

This is a great cycle with no need for a serm in pct. perfect for cutting, also.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here is a good osta cycle and pct

Osta
20mg 8 weeks

Pct
Cel pct Assist
4/4/4/4

Reduce Xt
0/0/3/3/3/3

This is a great cycle with no need for a serm in pct. perfect for cutting, also.
Not bad, but any reason why you want to dose it at 25mg and not 20