Epistane pct guidance

FitnessLuke

Awards
On week 6..may cut the cycle bc my body hasnt responded well. Joints starting to hurt and I really dont know if its even worth this last week. Regardless, when I do start pct I plan on using toremifene as my serm 90mg for 4 weeks, 3 grams of daa for 6 weeks, and also using formeron to keep estrogen rebound down.
Hows that sound for an epi cycle that was run at 40, 40, 40, 50, 50, 50?

Also for my formeron would 75 mg be enough topically?

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Taper the Torem down as you go, something like 90/60/60/30. Start Formeron at the beginning of week three, two pumps a day (one in the morning, one in the evening). Otherwise it sounds like you're set.

FitnessLuke

Awards
Taper the Torem down as you go, something like 90/60/60/30. Start Formeron at the beginning of week three, two pumps a day (one in the morning, one in the evening). Otherwise it sounds like you're okay good deal thanks...and just wondering why do you suggest formeron so late into pct?

chris223

Awards
  • Established
You don't need to control estrogen when starting Torem, and in fact it's good to allow your body a chance to normalize itself when you come off cycle. Estrogen will rise but your Torem will prevent it from acting anywhere you don't want it to, while your body will think it's back in control. As you taper down your SERM you introduce the AI so that aromatase and estrogen will come under control as you come off of the SERM (and many will argue that even doing this is unnecessary, but I think it's a precaution worth taking). Continue the AI a few weeks past cessation of the SERM.

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
You don't need to control estrogen when starting Torem, and in fact it's good to allow your body a chance to normalize itself when you come off cycle. Estrogen will rise but your Torem will prevent it from acting anywhere you don't want it to, while your body will think it's back in control. As you taper down your SERM you introduce the AI so that aromatase and estrogen will come under control as you come off of the SERM (and many will argue that even doing this is unnecessary, but I think it's a precaution worth taking). Continue the AI a few weeks past cessation of the SERM.
I second this.

FitnessLuke

Awards
Alright sounds like a plan thanks for the good advice. I see what youre saying thought, bc honestly I feel like I need estrogen right now...my joints are startin to feel super dry