Testosterone therapy question

B

bwilliamson

Awards
I was hoping to get some help on my weekly injection schedule. I am a hobbiest bodybuilder and have been prescribed 1 g of testosterone a week. My doctor has me taking two 500 mg injections per week. I workout 5 days a week and was wondering if it would be more beneficial to be taking five 200 mg injections during the week on the days I lift instead of the two weekly 500 mg injections. Thanks for the help!!!

C

chris223

Awards
  • Established
I was hoping to get some help on my weekly injection schedule. I am a hobbiest bodybuilder and have been prescribed 1 g of testosterone a week. My doctor has me taking two 500 mg injections per week. I workout 5 days a week and was wondering if it would be more beneficial to be taking five 200 mg injections during the week on the days I lift instead of the two weekly 500 mg injections. Thanks for the help!!!
You were prescribed a gram a week?! PM contact info for your doctor please. I hope he takes BC/BS. Seriously, that is not a therapeutic dose. That's a cycle dose, and a fairly heavy one at that. The answer to your question is probably no, it wouldn't be more beneficial to inject five times a week, but I guess it depends on the ester. Injecting that often would probably lead to issues at the injection sites anyway. But really, wow, that is quite a prescription.

PM info for doctor please.

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is absolute insanity and that doctor needs his license revoked. TRT generally starts in the 100mg wk range and can go up or down, but the ONLY goal is to raise your test into the normal-high normal range and never beyond.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is absolute insanity and that doctor needs his license revoked. TRT generally starts in the 100mg wk range and can go up or down, but the ONLY goal is to raise your test into the normal-high normal range and never beyond.
Agreed 100%

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I'm jelly. How are the gains?

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Wow ! You sure about the 1g ?

Mr.Sinister

Mr.Sinister

Awards
  • Established
Maybe it's 1cc? Not 1 gram? I can't imagine a responsible physician handing out a gram. See if he got his license in Honduras or something.

M

MuscleJ

Awards
Maybe he lives in Mexico, Jamaica or somthing. Make sure you let the pharmacy know before you go so you don't wipe them clean of test. Or maybe he had a gonadectomy.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I would find a new Doc..... : /