Best Inject's for SIZE, WEIGHT, Strentgh

size72

Awards
SUP BOYS

hey yall i was just woundering what would be the best for putting lots of LBM weight on and getting ripped? this would be my 2nd cycle so much help appreciated! :) i have some d-bol (5mg) left over from old cycle so i was thinkin off slappin that in for the first four weeks..

Thanks Guys.

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
would M1T be a replacement for d-bol...? say to kickstart a cycle...

size72

Awards
255lbs.
6'3"
age 23

my buddie is

165lbs
6'0

my buddie wants to do the same cycle as me.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
your buddy has differnt stats then you. If you want a lean bulker I would run a standerd bread and butter cycle. what you ran the first time would also be nice

500 to 700mg (depending)of test e, cyp or (preferable deca if you can get it) a week weeks 1 to 14
400 to 600mg of EQ (depending) aweek
Optional dbol at 25 to 40mg a day for weeks 1 to 6
250iu of HCG twice a week for weeks 7 to 16.
10mg nolvadex ed or 20 eod weeks 1 to 16
Start PCT week 17 with 40mg of nolvadex for 2 weeks then 20mg for another 2 weeks

The EQ is optional here but most people like it for harding up as well as some other benifets. doesn't make you grow much though, another option is just your basic test only cycle with some orals.

500mg test cycle a week weeks 1 to 12
25 to 40mg of dbol ED for 1 to 4-6 weeks
50mg of a dry oral (winny, var, extra) weeks 10 to 14
optional HCG as above
start PCT week 15 with same as above

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
I'm a fan of the test/tren combo with dbol to kickstart. Test+NPP might work well too...

jason_jp

Awards
m1t vs. dbol

Hey iI just read this post and was wondering the same thing. I read the rest of the post and saw that no one had answerd it. If someone knows could they please reply. thanx

would M1T be a replacement for d-bol...? say to kickstart a cycle...

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Hey jason, you are 18!!! You are asking for a ban.

You don't need to be asking, nor using PH's or gear. (Unless you are hypogonadic - naturally low test), if you can't grow on food w/ the amount of testosterone you are producing naturally at 18, then you don't even need to think about anabolics.

So, forget about M1T replacing Dianabol for a kickstart, go to the nutrition forum.

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
Hey iI just read this post and was wondering the same thing. I read the rest of the post and saw that no one had answerd it. If someone knows could they please reply. thanx
Simply put, no. It can be used as a kickstart, but it definitely is not a replacement. Honestly, the best kickstart with any long ester Test is Prop.

As for the "buddy" of the original poster, at 6' 165 he has no business using steroids. He should try to naturally gain at least another 25 lbs or so. Being young this should be no problem.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
One more post by you in an inappropriate section (read the rules/faq/stickies) and you will be banned. This is your only warning.

ManBeast

jason_jp

Awards
HEy

I am now 19 i know that dones't mean much diffrent but i have been working out for 2 years hard now and i just don't get any bigger. i am 5"11 185lbs. i have never takin steroids before but have been doing a lot of research on it. I am just going to do one cycle for a jump start them i'm done.

Hey jason, you are 18!!! You are asking for a ban.

You don't need to be asking, nor using PH's or gear. (Unless you are hypogonadic - naturally low test), if you can't grow on food w/ the amount of testosterone you are producing naturally at 18, then you don't even need to think about anabolics.

So, forget about M1T replacing Dianabol for a kickstart, go to the nutrition forum.

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
I am now 19 i know that dones't mean much diffrent but i have been working out for 2 years hard now and i just don't get any bigger. i am 5"11 185lbs. i have never takin steroids before but have been doing a lot of research on it. I am just going to do one cycle for a jump start them i'm done.
I didnt start to see signifigant growht until I was in my 20s. IT coincided with learning to eat more and workout smarter, both of which I think you have yet to do. Saying you cant grow anymore is bullshit.

And dont kid yourself, no one does one cycle and quits.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
man you're seriously gonna get yourself banned

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22302 -- read that it'll help you out a lot

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
jason,
Listen to glen. Hell, listen to man beast. These guys don't **** around w/ minors talking about taking steroids.

I fully second what prog. said. I didn't start gaining until my metabolism slowed down around 21 or so. I put on 25-30 quality lbs. w/o even creatine between 21-23 yr. old.

So, chill out, and don't **** w/ your endocrine system so early. You've got the rest of your life to experiment, just gain as much as you can w/o being enhanced.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
You are still violating the rules... one more time and you will be gettin my foot crammed somewhere...

ManBeast