Recently bought some dermacrine, thoughts ???

joemoney1rock

Banned
Awards
Was planning to run a cycle of this stuff, it'd be my first ph, any thoughts ?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was planning to run a cycle of this stuff, it'd be my first ph, any thoughts ?
Most people run it as a base on PH cycles, but you should be able to make some solid gains with just the derma.

Its good stuff, and shouldn't require a PCT unless you run it for a while. (I'd recommend running some test booster after an 8 week run, but really nothing more than that)

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Its good choice you wont gain much from it alone. Im sure you will enjoy it though

joemoney1rock

Banned
Awards
I bought some nolva cuz I wanted to be safe, was thinking of running it 6/8 weeks then the nolva. Never ran anything hormonal so i was a bit cautious, if I gained 5 pounds off it I'd be happy.
I'd also stack it w something mild as well ???

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bought some nolva cuz I wanted to be safe, was thinking of running it 6/8 weeks then the nolva. Never ran anything hormonal so i was a bit cautious, if I gained 5 pounds off it I'd be happy.
You certainly can stack it with something mild. Nolva is a little overkill, but there certain isn't anything wrong with being overly cautious I guess.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Id save the nolva for a bigger/ stronger cycle dermacrine is just transdermal dhea. if you want to stack it with something mild try 1androstelone from lg science. Even with this cycle you will not need nolva. Lg science Formadrol would be enuff

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Or you can buy epistane and run it with the dermacrine then you will deff need nolva. That was my first cycle. Good luck bro

joemoney1rock

Banned
Awards
Thanks for the feedback guys I've heard a lot of negatives w EPI although i've heard good I've heard plenty of bad...
I'd like something that wont mess with BP or lose my hair lol oh def no gyno either lol, don't know if all this is possible...

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Look into lg science no sides really mild stuff, I never got gyno from epi its my fav ph its mild to me and I always get really lean on it but I do know.people who hate it.

joemoney1rock

Banned
Awards
Thanks for the feedback, anyone else have any thoughts ? I appreciate any info/advice I can get...

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
Use alpha mass with it by frl, or another 1-dhea. The 1-dhea converts to 1-test through 1-ad as an intermediary, and 1-test is good for adding mass. Only issue with 1-t is lethargy and maybe decreased libido, but the dermacrine would help combat that and add some more gains ;)

joemoney1rock

Banned
Awards
I'll look into it, thanks.
Anymore feedback ? I obviously want to be as careful/safe as possible my first go at it...
Kinda debating something like H-drol or Epi.........

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
1-andro/dhea is fairly effective, and is non methylated. If you are looking to get your feet wet I would start there. Just my opinion, some people love hdrol. I personally have not run methyls before.

joemoney1rock

Banned
Awards
What kind of increase would I be looking at ? mass wise obviously diet would be a factor, and being that I already have dermacrine (topical dhea,etc) I'd love to put on 10 pounds thus I feel methylated is the only way lol...

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
Would depend on dose, length, diet and training obviously, but on an 8 week alpha and dermacrine run I think that 8-10lbs could be doable.

joemoney1rock

Banned
Awards
What kinda results could I expect if I ran the DERM then FORMERON after maybe as PCT ?

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
How long and at what dose? Longer than 4 weeks is better, 6-8 is best. Dhea based compounds typically take a while before you start to see a benefit.

joemoney1rock

Banned
Awards
I was gonna run the suggested dose 3 pumps for my weight up to 190 lbs, running it 6 weeks which the bottle should give then running the formeron ?

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
If you are looking for 5 pounds of muscle mass I think you will be disappointed.

joemoney1rock

Banned
Awards
You're right and I def appreciate the feedback just always good to get others opinions/thoughts/suggestions. Thanks man.