Apex Male..test booster?

NedFlanders

Awards
Has anyone used or heard anything about Apex Male the OTC test booster from Blackstone Labs? They are a great company and was wondering just how good this test booster is. I am trying to stay natural, since I compete in the NGA and OCB. I know being natural sucks!!!

wake_me

wake_me

Awards
I'm not as knowledgeable as others here, but it looks like a bunch of typical otc test boosters like fenugreeek, tribulus, daa, vitamin d, etc thrown together. I am thinking with serving size being about 2.5 grams, some of this stuff is going to be under dosed. The daa for certain. How much is it? I am thinking you may be better off buying some of the individual ingredients in bulk if you want to go with otc.

here is the ingredient label for anyone wondering
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51mcFQiiKdL.jpg

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Looks pretty unimpressive, and the comment about Blackstone Labs being great is debatable.

NedFlanders

Awards
Blackstone Labs is saying you need to double the dose and run it for 8 weeks, so that would double the grams you are getting.

wake_me

wake_me

Awards
Blackstone Labs is saying you need to double the dose and run it for 8 weeks, so that would double the grams you are getting.
Well DAA on its own is usually dosed 3g. four 8pills a day the total complex would be 5.5g and there are about 10 other ingredients. How much does this stuff cost. You'd probably be better off just buying bulk DAA, maybe some ZMA or tribulus.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SUP3R PCT with BULK DAA CAPS by SNS is a better option imo.