Ankle swelling help brahs :(

NattyAsGraham

NattyAsGraham

Awards
First I'm sorry for the long wall of text! But need some help from knowledgable members

Okay guys,

Please don't judge :(.. I'm an idiot I made a mistake. 3 weeks ago on a Saturday morning I did leg day. Hit calves really really hard this day. Sounds random but you'll need the back story.

I went out that night, and like an idiot I drank... I have never does this before. I had just finished my prohormone part of my cycle the week before.

When I get home, I noticed I had massive swelling on the inside of my ankle on both my feet. Only on the inside where the you can normally feel the bone? Well I couldn't that's how swollen it was. At first I thought it was edema, upon further research turns out it's not. It would be on both sides of the feet.

Anyway here are the bloods I did the very very next day. 3 days after my test e injection.

Alt was 114... This is what worries me greatly...

AST was 47

LDH was 275

GGT was 13 That looks okay

Test level; 89.2 NMOL/L When converted to ng it said 2550+ free test. IS this about write for total 500 test e a week?

So.. It's 3 weeks since then and my left ankle is completely healed. But y right one isn't. It's still swollen and it has gone up in swelling and down over the last few weeks.. I'm really worried here because I'm pretty sure it's just that I injured my ankles doing standing calve raises.. But the right foot still isn't healed and it's been awhile now :S..

NattyAsGraham

NattyAsGraham

Awards
Legs are fine no swelling as far as i can tell, Pissing normally yellow due to vitemans and cycle support etc, sometimes its really really warm piss lol, no puffiness of the feet.

Could this be heart disease? Yesterday while talking to my GF about something i was passionate about for some reason i got an almost shortness of breath feeling :S, like id done a small power walk? I dunno its weird, I personally never do cardio but i shouldnt get shortness of breath from just talking lol.

K

kolejorg

Awards
Could be a lot of things. My assumption was water retention from kidney issues. But If you're pissing fine that's likely not it. How was your blood pressure?

NattyAsGraham

NattyAsGraham

Awards
Ive been checking it its been fluctuating from 120/60 - 140/80 or so. Havent checked it for a few days.

K

kolejorg

Awards
You may be stressing over nothing. That bp range is fine. If you're worried go have it checked out. But if it's just one ankle you may have just overdone it on leg day. Pissing fine, no pain in the kidneys or liver area, I'm guessing no yellowing of the eyes or skin? Appetite is ok? No vomiting or blood in anything? Probably nothing to worry about.

M

MuscleJ

Awards
How old are bud? Did you get a bmp blood panel done? Any pre existing heart issue such as tricuspid valve issue or right side heart issue? Also anymore symptoms would be greatly appreciated. I see that you get your blood tested for test level, did a doc RX that lab or is a private one? Is a doc RX it follow up with the prescribing doctor or PCP.

NattyAsGraham

NattyAsGraham

Awards
Hey muscle,

I'm 24 turning 25, ill post my bloods here. Never had any heart issues as far as I know... But this is worrying me.

Blood test here

image-1745191041.jpg

L

lakis636

Awards
Hey mate! I had the same problem at the end of a Hdrol cycle. I did all the checks and nothing was wrong. As it turned out it was just water retention that went away after 2 weeks.