Clen

Hubbatheninja

Awards
I'm looking to run liquid clen but I do not know doses and stuff like that can any one help me.
I will get the clen from hardcorepeptides

MuscleJ

Awards
Maybe you should research it and know the sides of clen, so 5 days later your not coming on here flipping out bc your hands are shaky and you think your having a heart attack.

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
Lot of threads - maybe searching clen dosing lol....

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm looking to run liquid clen but I do not know doses and stuff like that can any one help me.
I will get the clen from hardcorepeptides
Pour it in a shot glass, start with half a shot, then work your way up to a full shot.
Chase it with oj

We're taking about everclear right?

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pour it in a shot glass, start with half a shot, then work your way up to a full shot.
Chase it with oj

We're taking about everclear right?
Thought we were starting out with 151 to ease into it... Well then

hernandez910

hernandez910

Awards
I used it for about 3 weeks yes It will help you but it made my heart hurt all day so I stopped. The recommended dosage was 2droppers, maybe it was too much. I'm back on it but only doing one full dropper early in the morning and I sweat like crazy at the gym. Different bodies have different reactions.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used it for about 3 weeks yes It will help you but it made my heart hurt all day so I stopped. The recommended dosage was 2droppers, maybe it was too much. I'm back on it but only doing one full dropper early in the morning and I sweat like crazy at the gym. Different bodies have different reactions.
Everclear or 151?

hernandez910

hernandez910

Awards
You are talking about clenbusterol right? Clen-50

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alpha Gainz 1
Cycle Logs 15
Weight Loss 5
Anabolics 29
Bkk92233 Weight Loss 11