TREST EPI DIMETHADROL cycle and the bridge, please help

powersurge

powersurge

Awards
I am in the middle of my first epi/stano cycle and am loving every minute of it. I will post 6 weeks summary log once i finish with results and highlights. I dont see myself stopping at this stage, so I started planning my second cycle and the bridge to it. I have a few questions how to set it up properly. So, here is the plan:

PHASE 1 - PCT after FIRST epi/stano CYCLE (6 Weeks):
Nolva 20/20/10/10
TransFORM 2/2/2/1/1/1
SUP3R PCT 4/4/3/3/2/1
SNS DAA 4/4/4/4
Reduce XT 0/0/3/3/3/3

PHASE 2 - Bridge before SECOND CYCLE (8 Weeks):
OSTAR1NE 20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20
EP1C 300/300/300/300/300/300/300/300

PHASE 3 - Preload before SECOND CYCLE (2 weeks)
:
Hawthorn Berry
Milk Thistle

PHASE 4 - SECOND CYCLE (6 weeks):
TR3ST 50/75/75/75/75/75
EP15TANE 30/45/45/45/45/45
D1METHADROL 0/0/40/40/40/50
TransFORM 0/2/2/2/2/2
AR1MACARE PRO 2/3/3/3/3/3

- Bridging between cycles is the most confusing part for me. When do I start and when do I finish? Is osta a good option?
- Does my second cycle look good?
- Do I need time off from osta before second cycle?

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
why that dosing on D1METHADROL? Id go 2/3/3/3/3/3

powersurge

powersurge

Awards
why that dosing on D1METHADROL? Id go 2/3/3/3/3/3
Yeah I was wondering about this one? I will change it to 2/3/3/3/3/3, thanks mate. What about in between the cycles? Does ostar1ne dosing look ok?

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I was wondering about this one? I will change it to 2/3/3/3/3/3, thanks mate. What about in between the cycles? Does ostar1ne dosing look ok?
I like osta at 20, and I'm interested in how it pairs with ep1c.

powersurge

powersurge

Awards
I like osta at 20, and I'm interested in how it pairs with ep1c.
I definitely see potential there, seems like a winning combo in between the cycles. I will post a summary log with results and highlights.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I definitely see potential there, seems like a winning combo in between the cycles. I will post a summary log with results and highlights.
pics would be great as well since we have that before and after transformations thread for free goodies ;)

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude you'll need some extra liver support on second cycle, running a dimethyl nd a methyl

powersurge

powersurge

Awards
pics would be great as well since we have that before and after transformations thread for free goodies ;)
Absolutely....am curious myself how them gains gonna hold up in between the cycles.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd keep TransFORM at max 100mg/day during PCT - and I'd start it the day you start TR3ST.

I'd also keep Osta at 10mg/day between cycles but that's just me.

I'd also run full 4 caps/day of AR1MACARE PRO during your cycle.

powersurge

powersurge

Awards
Nice one, thanks mate, that's what I've been waiting for, will definitely make ALL of these changes. Osta at 10 between cycles makes perfect sense.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Am I the only one who thinks running formestane and Arimistane concurrently is not only unnecessary, but a bad idea altogether?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Am I the only one who thinks running formestane and Arimistane concurrently is not only unnecessary, but a bad idea altogether?
Yes. 4 caps of AR1MACARE PRO has only 50mg of Arimistane so not that much. Right now I'm on 200mg/week of test and 125mg/day of TR3ST and I'm taking 100mg/day of arimistane (ELIM1NATE) and 200mg/day of 6-bromo.