Mexico?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimJames

Banned
Awards
Does anyone know what PH's are available in Mexico? I have to be there for a month and thought I would look into it while there. Any info would be appreciated.

I posted this one other time and it disapeared. If I am out of line for this forum, Let me know.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know what PH's are available in Mexico? I have to be there for a month and thought I would look into it while there. Any info would be appreciated.

I posted this one other time and it disapeared. If I am out of line for this forum, Let me know.

4AD, ask for it at the pharmacy.
Read forum rules/stickies/FAQS/articles if you are a new visitor.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established

I'm not sure, but probably not very many if any at all.

Why chance getting busted for PH's, when they'll give you the same punishment as if you had AAS's? Not worth it in my book.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
Get something better than PH if your gonna risk it.
If you can depending where is mexico you go and the shop you go to get anavar or look for oral turinabol.

JimJames

Banned
Awards
The only reason I am going with PH's is due to experience. I have done a few M1T cycles and will be hitting the SD here soon so I feel comfortable with those. I have been toying with hitting the real stuff, but haven't made the leap mostly becuase of the chance of getting ripped off. I tried to get them a few years back and the guy that sold them to me gave us asprin... I have only bought over-the-counter stuff since.
Maybe I will look into a real cycle since I am going to there. Any advise on what would be good as a first cycle?

BigP0ppa3

Awards
  • Established
Go to any veterinarian in Mexico and pick up some Anavar to stack with your SD.

You could also find Primo in there too.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I will look into a real cycle since I am going to there. Any advise on what would be good as a first cycle?
Check the Anabolic section and the Cycle section. Tons of threads there. A good first is Test E or Test Cyp 500mg's ew for 12 week. You can add in Dbol for the first 4 weeks to jump start it. Some add in other compounds, such as deca and/or EQ, but I'd say leave those for later cycles to see how you respond first.

donk

Awards
You can go with Sostonon Preloads. U will not have to be worried bout ripped off cause these are rarely faked.

INXS

Awards
It also depends on where in Mex you are going. If your just
going to TJ then look out for fakes! But the deeper in Mex
you go the more legit the gear will be. The only prob is price
and brining them back. You would laugh if I told you how we
brought back some "souvenirs"!! But I don't want to
break any forum rules. Good luck!!

JimJames

Banned
Awards
I will be going into Monterrey... is that deep enough?

Also, if anyone has other advice that they are not sure is apropriate for the forum, please feel free to email it to me.

Thanks!

Snachito

Board Supporter
Awards
I will be going into Monterrey... is that deep enough?

Also, if anyone has other advice that they are not sure is apropriate for the forum, please feel free to email it to me.

Thanks!
Monterey, Hell yeah it's deep enough! There should be plenty of good shopping there for AAS. I don't believe there will be any PH's there though.

I know in Mexico City, there were supplement stores that have alot of PH's available. Since it is a Major City down there, and there is an up and coming bodybuilding crowd.
Good luck!

JimJames

Banned
Awards
Is it okay to ask for an email on how to get it home?

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
Strap it to your thighs. Are you going on planes or cruise boat or driving??

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
take over empty shampoo bottles (make sure they're sterile). Poor substance in.

There ya go :)

BigP0ppa3

Awards
  • Established
Strap it to your thighs. Are you going on planes or cruise boat or driving??
I'll be coming back from TJ soon and plan on doing this myself - better than putting bags of tabs in my shoes last time which left me with too many crushed pills.

Snachito

Board Supporter
Awards
I got a good one for you fellas! Take a tequila bottle remove the seal very carefully as you will need it again. Remove the tequila, and fill it with an oil based injectable. Put the seal back on so it looks like it's never been opened and voila! As far as sterilization you just had 80proof alcohol in it, so no problem! I didn't want to give away a trade secret, but I'm retired and am never going to do it again!

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Just drive it across. I did. Twice. So did everyone else I knew who did it. No one ever got caught that I knew of and I knew of a lot.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Guys... you do remember that LE watches the boards from time to time, right?

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
Havent made any trips lately so they can kiss it. Even thou ill be LE very soon.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I will be flying...

Also, what/who is LE?
Low enforcement

More people speak English in Monterrey so you have less of a problem although ph is very difficult to find there. After 9-11 I got patted down and my bag searched very throughly (they uncapped my ballpoint pen) there so don't be stupid to try strapping anything on yourself.

JimJames

Banned
Awards
What about all my other supplements that I take? If I take them with me, and bring them back, will they know they are legitimate?

What about shipping them (AAS) back to myself to an anonymous post office box?

TUCKER

Awards
you could do that, but if u see people wearing coats with glasses looking around trying to pretend like they arent watching, then come back later....or if u see law enforcement waiting around, come back later

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt take and bb supplements with you cause that will just get you a more thuro pat down ect cause they know your a bb. Mail still gets exray and still goes thru customs.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt take and bb supplements with you cause that will just get you a more thuro pat down ect cause they know your a bb. Mail still gets exray and still goes thru customs.

what about taking them INTO Mexico. I'm planning on doing PCT there and was going to bring just enough in my pill sorter.

Status
Not open for further replies.