Running Halo for an extra week? 7 weeks vs 6?

J

jimjones87

Awards
Hey guys,

Running halo and already seeing some nice gains.. up from 148lbs to about 160lbs in ~6 weeks. This got me thinking.. that perhaps it might be worth it to try to run it for another week? To be honest, I am not experiencing any negative side effects whatsoever..

Is it worth it? Any drawbacks to running it for 1 more week?

Thanks in advance

Also - i'm 5'9 and 26 years old

K

kolejorg

Awards
What's the rest of your cycle look like, what do you have planned for pct? I ran halo for close to 8 weeks on my last cycle and was fine. But it is stressful on your liver. And the longer you run it the more likely you are to have sides.

J

jimjones87

Awards
What's the rest of your cycle look like, what do you have planned for pct? I ran halo for close to 8 weeks on my last cycle and was fine. But it is stressful on your liver. And the longer you run it the more likely you are to have sides.
I've been doing 50mg per day and my PCT is Chlomid 50mg for 4 weeks + Eradicate

B

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
You should have ran it at 75, not 50. You did ser awesome gains on 50 tho...that's shocking

J

jimjones87

Awards
You should have ran it at 75, not 50. You did ser awesome gains on 50 tho...that's shocking
Thanks - I've been taking 75 since week 6 kicked off... I think the secret to my gains is just eating like its my job. I've gone 28 days in a row of eating 200G+ of protein.. and my average intake is 265g/day