Clen ?

The Paper Route

The Paper Route

Awards
ok i took .1ml of it and i cant feel shiat i feel more off ephdrine. What is the problem i thought this **** is supposed to raise my metabolism 10% ?

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
how many mcg's did you take? did you check your heartrate? some people tolerate clen's sides very well that doesn't mean that it isn't working though .. chances are .1ml is only 10-20mcg which is NOTHING people work their way up to 160-200mcg

The Paper Route

The Paper Route

Awards
I took 20mcg but this is my first so i wanted to be safe because in was reading the sideaffects. no heart rate check but i will. could it be that my recepter are suppressed from ephedrine or not ?

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Try 100mcg of clen tomorrow, :lol: if that doesn't scare you off clen you can up your dosage some. If you don't feel anything you have bunk clen.

Chippewa

Chippewa

Awards
  • Established
I took a SMALLER than usual dose and it pumped up my heart like I was going to explode. Couldn't sleep all night, either. Lasted forever on just a single dose. This stuff just FEELS like it's eating up your heart.

The Paper Route

The Paper Route

Awards
Try 100mcg of clen tomorrow, :lol: if that doesn't scare you off clen you can up your dosage some. If you don't feel anything you have bunk clen.
ok i will go for it tommorow and report back then.

D

doq

Awards
just FYI, clen doesnt hit all at once like ephedrine... and when it does hit the effects last for over 24 hours. I would strongly advise AGAINST 100mcg this quickly. Search the board some more for typical clen cycles, and I personally would recommend 40mcg for tomorrow and the next day.

T

tarbaby2000

Awards
I really dont thing 100mcg is too high. Depends on your tolerance to stimulants. With that dose I feel an increase in respiration and slight HR increase after about 2 hours. Doesnt really affect my sleep or energy levels. I like and dislike clen for the same reason. I like it because it makes my muscles feel much tighter, but at the same rate, I also cramp pretty bad sometimes, especially calf cramps at night. As far as fat loss goes, I have never seen any significant results though.

G

griz145389

Board Supporter
Awards
different people have different tolerances for clen. For me personally, I don't get anything at all until 200 mcg, and then only slight. For me I go start at 180 mcgh, and ramp it up to 300 mcg. I would not recommend this for anyone though, you need to start off with a small amount and gradually increase so you can find your tolerance level.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
definitely start low (20, 30, 40 or so) and ramp up based on tolerence. Don't jump to 100 before assessing your tolerance. You will have a lousy day on all counts if you do. Doesn't make sense anyway.

The Paper Route

The Paper Route

Awards
ok i did 100mcg aboput 2 hour and the only side affect so far is my hands are shaking but i am not sweating and my heart does not feal fast at all. i dont thinkits working when i tke ephedrine i sweat and feal like some thing happening but with this it just sux.

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
if you're shaking its working ... my HR is usually between 110-120

The Paper Route

The Paper Route

Awards
yes but i dont feel sweaty like when i am on ephedrine.

The Paper Route

The Paper Route

Awards
Is it ok if i have some caffeine while on this ? By the way i took 120mcg yesterday and i think it was a little to much because i could not sleep last night my heart was pumping so quick it was waking me up. So there for i will stick with 100mcg because it know it finally works how people said it does. My hands are shaking crazy it weird.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Yeah sure a little caffiene is ok as long as your blood pressure and heart rate are not too high.

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
as a preventative measure i would take some hawthorne berry and celery seed extract throughout

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
yeah i've been using it, this is my first time using it and i'm on my second week ... worked my way up to 140mcg but i couldn't sleep that night so i'm back to 120mcg and i'll stay there ... i do like it .. my heart rate stays around 115 all day and if you don't mind the slight jitteriness i think its great

N

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
How has the fatloss been from it glenihan? Has it affected your strength at all? I have some but am afraid it might hurt my strength a bit, I dont really need it that bad, I just thought it would be cool to get super cut for awhile.

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
well i've been on it for a week .. this is also my first week with bobo on his fat loss plan as well as my first week of SD at 20mg and test e at 500 (obviously the test hasn't kicked in yet)

in a week i have gained 2.5 pounds (while on below maintaince cals) and lost nearly an inch on my waist (some of that may be water last week i purposely ate like **** once a day because i knew my diet was starting and took in a lot of sodium) also i'm leaning out everywhere ... if you are on gear i would not worry about losing strength ... although i would wait until after your PL comp

N

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like things are going good for you, gaining weight and losing inches on the waist. I am definetely going to wait until after the competition.

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
good move NAC isn't going to help must with your BP

B

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
Just remember the more clen you take the more likely you are to get the clencramps....ehehehee. just wait until your neck muscle cramps....its fun!!! :) I hope both of you are drinking lots of water.....

The Paper Route

The Paper Route

Awards
yep i already got the clen neck cramps i can barly sleep at night.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Heh, some people must get some kind of magic out of clen. I hated the stuff, and it didn't exert magic fat burning properties for me... Waste of money IMO.

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
buy a LOT of taurine from custom and take in 7 grams a day ... it helps a lot with the cramping

N

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
glen, did you get my email address? Just wondering so I know if I can delete it or not.

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
yeah i did sorry to not mention that you can take it down

The Paper Route

The Paper Route

Awards
I already take 1g of taurine with every meal.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Alpha Gainz 1
D Cycle Logs 15
N Weight Loss 5
B Anabolics 29
Bkk92233 Weight Loss 11