Planning next cycle, want to order today- need ideas bros

B

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
So, found out yesterday that my company is going out of business- needless to say, I may have some time off for a little while, yippie. Anyhow, just got off a six week drol cycle about 2 months ago.- Awesome gains, need something different this go round since I've ran H-Drol 4 times now.

My options are:
LGI T-var
11oxo Bridge towards end

OR

Mechabol and Furz/Stano

Maybe

Triumphalis

Just looking to gain 6-10 lean pounds, I'm leaning towards Mecha to gain weight quick, while the Furz.Stano will not make me bloat. Any input appreciated. Thanks Bros

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why those are your only options?

Check out Olympus Labs product line. Best prices and great reviews here on AnabolicMinds! For example EP15TANE/DermaTREN stack would be great for size and you still would stay pretty lean and dry.

M

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
I'm about to start a Ep15tane/Tr3st cycle with transFORM.

B

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Ive contemplated Tr3st and Stano... Never heard of transform, will have to look at that. Thanks

B

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
DermaTren? Never heard of that...is it actual tren or dielone?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DermaTren? Never heard of that...is it actual tren or dielone?
It's transdermal trendione (precursor to trenbolone). TransFORM is transdermal formestane, same as Formeron but much more cost-effective option.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nutri-verse.com 15% off OLYMPUS Labs products, code: OLYMPUS15

Tr3st, Furaza-300 and conqu3r, 20% off, code: OLYMPUS20

Can't get cheaper than that....unless you buy in bulk, it even gets cheaper;)

B

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Since your throwing coupons my way- Does Olympus produce a Mechabol compound?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I loved my mechabol/stanodrol cycle

B

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
I loved my mechabol/stanodrol cycle

What were the results like HVAC? I know Mecha is more of a bulker...did the stano help with leaning out? I thought the two combined would give some pretty nice lean gains.

Turbo6GN

Turbo6GN

Awards
Never thought of that.... How was Triumph for you? Ive heard alot of good things, and some not so good things....
I liked it, I seemed tolerate it well enough and the stano kept any lethargy at bay. I was up a solid 5 lbs at the end which was all I really wanted. My avatar pic is me about 4-5 weeks into the 6 week cycle.

B

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Ya man, no homo but your lookin ripped up, nice work. How would u rate the triumph compared to hdrol Turbo?

Turbo6GN

Turbo6GN

Awards
Ya man, no homo but your lookin ripped up, nice work. How would u rate the triumph compared to hdrol Turbo?
Thanks, appreciated. I ran hdrol on 3 separate occasions and I found triumph a tad milder as far as sides but hdrol added a bit more size. Hdrol and stano would be great also. Just keep an eye on BP and consider TUDCA, some say it's overkill but I don't see how you can be too careful.

As many will point out it's diet and training dependent, when on cycle I train like a caged animal so I usually get decent results.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Nutri-verse.com 15% off OLYMPUS Labs products, code: OLYMPUS15 Tr3st, Furaza-300 and conqu3r, 20% off, code: OLYMPUS20 Can't get cheaper than that....unless you buy in bulk, it even gets cheaper;)
Is tr3st really worth your buck to run with a cycle or realistically is it just as easy to get your hands on the real deal and would you need aromasin as well with it or would Arimicare pro be solid enough ?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is tr3st really worth your buck to run with a cycle or realistically is it just as easy to get your hands on the real deal and would you need aromasin as well with it or would Arimicare pro be solid enough ?
Tr3st is awesome. Makes a cycle so much more enjoyable. High libido, no lethargy, awesome pump/strenght/agression.

For an Ai I would go with TransFORM, ar1micare pro is not enough as an Ai for tr3st.

B

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Thanks, appreciated. I ran hdrol on 3 separate occasions and I found triumph a tad milder as far as sides but hdrol added a bit more size. Hdrol and stano would be great also. Just keep an eye on BP and consider TUDCA, some say it's overkill but I don't see how you can be too careful.

As many will point out it's diet and training dependent, when on cycle I train like a caged animal so I usually get decent results.
I love hdrol. My favorite ph by far, I've never experienced any sides on drol besides bp. My issue is I just got off a six weeker about two months ago- I don't know if I will respond as well as I would to another ph. Triump is supposed to almost have the rating of SD, so I'm shocked you got better results off drol. I'm leaning towards mecha and stano. Tren is close second

B

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards

I've ran drol numerous times...I've never had any sides besides bp. My only only issue with drol is that I just got off a six weeker about two months ago, so I cant run it again. I'm really surprised you got better gains off drol, triump is supposed to have an identical andro rating as SD- which is why I wanted to run it. Tren really has everything I'm looking for...but I would prefer stacking something...and I won't stack unless I've ran it before. What are thoughts on tren solo Mecha and stano?

B

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
No mentions of dmz?
Havent even thought of it Stann. I thought it was a wet gainer which is why I didn't consider. I will run anything that won't produce a very hard shutdown.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Tr3st is awesome. Makes a cycle so much more enjoyable. High libido, no lethargy, awesome pump/strenght/agression. For an Ai I would go with TransFORM, ar1micare pro is not enough as an Ai for tr3st.
Thank you , reason why I was considering test or transdermal trest at the least was for having that test base going but figured that trest might be worse because it's a prohormone and requires conversion more than likely . I have like 2 weeks of DMZ at 48 Mgs a day or 3 and a few days of 32mgs . I successfully completed a short cycle at 32 for 3 weeks and PCT and kept up to like 195 at the lightest in my day to 198 . Like 10 pounds . And that was without going very hard at the gym .

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you , reason why I was considering test or transdermal trest at the least was for having that test base going but figured that trest might be worse because it's a prohormone and requires conversion more than likely . I have like 2 weeks of DMZ at 48 Mgs a day or 3 and a few days of 32mgs . I successfully completed a short cycle at 32 for 3 weeks and PCT and kept up to like 195 at the lightest in my day to 198 . Like 10 pounds . And that was without going very hard at the gym .
Don't recall that tr3st actually needs conversion.

Ment converted to trest as I recall.

As a test base Tr3st does the trick. Lots of logs going on at the moment here on AM.

Just came off pct, used tr3st and furaza-300 as cycle. Absolutely loved it.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
What were the results like HVAC? I know Mecha is more of a bulker...did the stano help with leaning out? I thought the two combined would give some pretty nice lean gains.
16 lb gain. No sides, kept 9-10. Crazy dirty diet

B

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
16 lb gain. No sides, kept 9-10. Crazy dirty diet
Dang...that's a nice run none the less. If you diet was on point you think the two could work synergistic to produce a recomp/ lean gain?

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Don't recall that tr3st actually needs conversion. Ment converted to trest as I recall. As a test base Tr3st does the trick. Lots of logs going on at the moment here on AM. Just came off pct, used tr3st and furaza-300 as cycle. Absolutely loved it.
How many mg of trest would you reccommend ., 50 or 100 per day ?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Don't recall that tr3st actually needs conversion.

Ment converted to trest as I recall.

As a test base Tr3st does the trick. Lots of logs going on at the moment here on AM.

Just came off pct, used tr3st and furaza-300 as cycle. Absolutely loved it.
Yea trest is the active

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
If you want a good halo clone check out halo x from ironflex use the code mccrew20 to get 20% off your order. We have a great selection and a great cycle support

J

jarod86

Awards
Why those are your only options? Check out Olympus Labs product line. Best prices and great reviews here on AnabolicMinds! For example EP15TANE/DermaTREN stack would be great for size and you still would stay pretty lean and dry.
With dermaTren and dermatrest -Do you need serm for pct Or just transform?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SERM for sure.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I too am ordering today and confused lol.
Epi and trest or dmz and trest
Really like the thought of dmz furaza and trest tho!! Be nice lean gains there

B

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
I too am ordering today and confused lol.
Epi and trest or dmz and trest
Really like the thought of dmz furaza and trest tho!! Be nice lean gains there
Lol- I still can't make up my mind as of right now. I am seriously addicted to H-Drol, but I am in no way going to take it again as I just got off it about 3 months ago. I'm very intrigued with Triumphalis, but haven't seen enough logs (besides their own reps) to justify a purchase. I'm liking the idea of Mecha and Stano right now- especially since Mecha kicks in quick.

Anyone else use Mecha and Stano? I'd imagine the results should be pretty good, mind you I am looking at this as a recomp.

Then again... I keep thinking about Triump...damnit!!!! :dance2:

Any other thoughts/input before I just flip a coin between Triump and Mecha/Stano? :burger:

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol- I still can't make up my mind as of right now. I am seriously addicted to H-Drol, but I am in no way going to take it again as I just got off it about 3 months ago. I'm very intrigued with Triumphalis, but haven't seen enough logs (besides their own reps) to justify a purchase. I'm liking the idea of Mecha and Stano right now- especially since Mecha kicks in quick.

Anyone else use Mecha and Stano? I'd imagine the results should be pretty good, mind you I am looking at this as a recomp.

Then again... I keep thinking about Triump...damnit!!!! :dance2:

Any other thoughts/input before I just flip a coin between Triump and Mecha/Stano? :burger:
I used mecha nd didn't see much from it tbh.
Just bought dmz, trest and furaza :)

stann123

stann123

Awards
I used mecha nd didn't see much from it tbh.
Just bought dmz, trest and furaza :)
I think dmz and trest would have been fine without the furaza but good luck on your cycle anyways

B

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Any thoughts on Triumph/11oxo stack vs TVar solo? I nixed mecha at this point.