Double methylated question

Mahnster

Awards
Hey, So i've run 2 H-drol cycles and 1 Epi. Got a full bottle of Epi left and heard it doesn't last too long after buying it, going to start another H-drol cycle here in a couple weeks, but was curious could I run low dose H-drol til around week 3 while running Epi along with it? Or is this just suicide?

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could run them both together all the way through with good liver support

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Or epi and trest or halo and trest

Mahnster

Awards
I'd love to run something stronger, actually I would prefer to run real gear but I have no idea how to get my hands on it lol. And the only reason I ask if I could run these together is because I have some of both already. I read somewhere that Epi lasts like 6 months, so I figured I might want to use it up. But maybe I should sell it and grab a diff PH to run. Thanks for replies

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
I'd love to run something stronger, actually I would prefer to run real gear but I have no idea how to get my hands on it lol. And the only reason I ask if I could run these together is because I have some of both already. I read somewhere that Epi lasts like 6 months, so I figured I might want to use it up. But maybe I should sell it and grab a diff PH to run. Thanks for replies
when you look at 2 compounds when running together you see if one will benefit the other by , more gains, added libido, less lethargy. Epi and halo stacked add nothing to one another to make them a "stack".

Mahnster

Awards
when you look at 2 compounds when running together you see if one will benefit the other by , more gains, added libido, less lethargy. Epi and halo stacked add nothing to one another to make them a "stack".
Yah, makes total sense. Thanks for quick replies, any favorite place to find trest?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah, makes total sense. Thanks for quick replies, any favorite place to find trest?
Tr3st by Olympus labs.

Check out nutri-verse.com.

20% of TR3ST at the moment. Can't get better than that. High dosed, pure...big bang for your buck.

Think the code is OLYMPUS20 (CHECK the nutri-verse forum here on AM)

Be sure to have an Ai on hand during cycle if you use tr3st.

I recommend TransFORM(transdermal form by Olympus labs) as a on cycle AI. Code for this one is OLYMPUS15 for 15% off.

Feel free to ask;)