Prohormone for strength not size

Twister1985

Awards
Hello. New here. I have taken PH in the past but they were for size and I didn't care about strength. Now I want to find something that is gear primarily for strength but I would like to stay about the same size. My nutrition is perfect and my program is great. I just want the little help from a PH

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Want to get stronger but not bigger? Eat right.

Twister1985

Awards
I do eat right. I want an edge. I know I'll gain some size. But the least amount would be nice.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Again, that's going to depend on your diet.

If you can't grasp what I'm saying, I don't know what to tell you.
Hopefully someone with more energy will explain what it means for me/u

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Well if you don't want to gain size than generally it is all about diet. Make sure you are eating enough calories to stay your current weight and not too much/too less. Using any supplements?

Twister1985

Awards
Ok. I understand what your saying. Ok I guess the better question would be. What's the best prohormone for strength? Is there a dofference in them for that? What can I get online that will help me with that? I have read other posts about similar question but they are a lot older and those products don't exists anymore.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Ok. I understand what your saying. Ok I guess the better question would be. What's the best prohormone for strength? Is there a dofference in them for that? What can I get online that will help me with that? I have read other posts about similar question but they are a lot older and those products don't exists anymore.
What cycles have you done before? All phs will give some strength gains generally, though it seems Dht based might give more. Only going for legal stuff or illegal orals good?

Twister1985

Awards
Last thing I did was Spawn. About 8-9 years ago. Or right when it was taken off the market. And legal is the rout I want

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stanodrol, halotestin to name a couple

Twister1985

Awards
What about this? 1-Androsterone is it any good or is it just marketing?

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
What about this? 1-Androsterone is it any good or is it just marketing?
Andro is solid.

However, it does cost more because you truly need to run it at 600 or so (if you run it solo)

5ourdiesel

Awards
There was a thread just on this... go back a few pages to june 23

Twister1985

Awards
From what I understood on that page was that he was going illegal. I might be wrong but that's what I thought he aiming toward. I just want a PH that is geared more towards strength vs size.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
From what I understood on that page was that he was going illegal. I might be wrong but that's what I thought he aiming toward. I just want a PH that is geared more towards strength vs size.
OP all of them make you stronger and bigger. What is the issue if you get stronger and bigger?

Twister1985

Awards
My goal is to get stronger and not bigger. I like my size for what do. And size will only hurt me and slow me down. Strength would be nice. And I understand that's a lot to do with diet. But my questions is, Is there a PH geared more towards strength and not so much for size? I haven't taken anything for awhile and I'm curious with the new products out there what to take. I don't know these products. I was told that an androgenic compound would be the rout to go but I don't know which ones would be more of that. I need a guide for that part

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
My goal is to get stronger and not bigger. I like my size for what do. And size will only hurt me and slow me down. Strength would be nice. And I understand that's a lot to do with diet. But my questions is, Is there a PH geared more towards strength and not so much for size? I haven't taken anything for awhile and I'm curious with the new products out there what to take. I don't know these products. I was told that an androgenic compound would be the rout to go but I don't know which ones would be more of that. I need a guide for that part
You would probably want to run something like 4-Andro or something like that.

PS no matter what PH or AAS you go with, your going to get bigger.

But with that said, how big you get depends on your diet.

Twister1985

Awards
You would probably want to run something like 4-Andro or something like that.

PS no matter what PH or AAS you go with, your going to get bigger.

But with that said, how big you get depends on your diet.
Thank you. That's what I was looking for. I understand that I'll gain alittle size no matter what. But I can pull that back with diet. The strength is what I'm looking for

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Thank you. That's what I was looking for. I understand that I'll gain alittle size no matter what. But I can pull that back with diet. The strength is what I'm looking for
You want more of a PH that converts to straight testosterone.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards

Twister1985

Awards
What about taking just one of those. Which would you recommend

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
What about taking just one of those. Which would you recommend
Well, technically SD is illegal.

But you can find it.

TREN is good **** though.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why you bothered about it being illegal? Where are you??

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's all cheating anyways. Just go with the better stuff that isn't legally sold anymore.

Did I mention halotestin??

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unless ur doin a PL meet, there is no point in taking a steroid for strength alone. Its one thing if u stacked a strength hormone with a myotropic hormone, like Dbol and Deca, because the two combined lead to greater mass gains.

Strength can best be had through a very slow, grinding program that u track weekly.

5/3/1 comes to mind. Again, unless ur a PL'er, there is no point in pursuing strength from a steroid because it is fleeting. It wont stick.

Better rest and 5/3/1 will give u strength gains. How much? Last time I did it for 4 months, I picked up 30-40lbs on bench, and about 25lbs of squats and deads...natty (well, on TRT) .

Strength alone should never be the only goal when talking PED's. Its always a means to a greater end, which is mo' mass.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Winny

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1-alpha is rather nice for strength gains.

It's also non methyl so a tad easier on the body.

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Id run Stano and Tr3st.... I'm thinking about it myself

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Stano & Tr3st sounds interesting. Both being non methyls is a plus

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you want strength without putting on too much size, I'd definitely go with D1METHADROL. If you want to stack it with something, I'd pick either TR3N or DermaTREN.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
1-alpha is rather nice for strength gains.

It's also non methyl so a tad easier on the body.
I gained a lot of size with 1 Andro.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Andro was better for me all around than Alpha.

I'd run it again if someone wanted to donate me 6-8 bottles!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Andro was better for me all around than Alpha.

I'd run it again if someone wanted to donate me 6-8 bottles!
No ****. Damn thing is expensive.

thepaul

Awards
All this 1-andro talk is making me want to take the bottles I have haha.

thepaul

Awards
I'm gonna do it! What would you dose the 1-andro? I was thinking 300-400 mgs?

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Depends on how much you got, I'd go all out and use what you got in 30 days as long as it's not excessive.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I was 1/2 way joking, but why not lol
I'd do it if I had the products on hand already

thepaul

Awards
Haha, yea I may just do dmz. I kinda wanna use the 1-andro up though

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I'm in the same boat, I got 1/2 dozen 1/2 used bottles of supps myself.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Epiandro is good for strength gains and it wont get you big at all

Tagger

Tagger

Awards