First Cycle

Dukenukem1231

Awards
I have a couple of questions about the first PH cycle I am going to take.

Age 34
Weight 163
BF 15%

Just had blood work done and all is normal. I have been lifting for quite some time and lifted very aggressively while overseas. I never cycled while over there due to having to rely on the local phama to produce the product and frankly I did not trust them. So here goes with the noob sh@!T. take it easy on me!

Product validity: M1-Alpha by Wyked Labs Methyl-1-Etiocholenolol 20MG per

PCT: Formexx Black (was told that this would also count as a SERM)

Liver Support on cycle with an organic compound of Milk Thistle compound made by Tri Pharma.

Cycle plan

M1 20/20/30/40 (New and I want to be cautious)

Liver Support through duration of cycle

PCT Formex Black Starting last week of cycle and extend for 4 additional weeks at recommended dose of 500mg/ day.

Now with that said I have trolled this site looking for every piece of information to make educated decisions on the hazards, positives, and health related issues. I am a Skeptic that wants to increase size and strength if this combo is way off base please let me know.

thanks for your help

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
I am not familiar with M1, so maybe someone can inform you better on if you should be taking Nolva or Clomid. As far as the rest of your plan, I am a big fan of having a T-Booster during PCT. My favorite is Intimidate and I have had great success with this in my own PCTs

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Formexx black is not sufficient as a serm for pct ! Its used as an anti estrogen

Dukenukem1231

Awards
What would you recommend as a good PCT and SERM

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What would you recommend as a good PCT and SERM
Clomid 50/50/25/25

Or

Nolvadex 20/20/10/10

Take along something like sup3rPct , 4/4/3/3/2/1 (you run it 2 weeks past your serm this way)
you're good to go;)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
M1A is NOT suitable for first time users. It's harshest stuff on the market right now. It's a precursor to methyl-1-testosterone.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First cycle, missed that part. Agree that M1A is for moee experienced users.

Get your feet wet with something less harsh.

Go for epi or maybe dmz(Ep15tane and dymethazi9e by Olympus labs)

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Dude I would recommend lg science products they will give you great gains as a first ph cycle and they are not liver toxic as M1A, m1a is a prohormone to m1t it is a really harsh compound do more research you will reck yourself doin this cycle with a over the counter pct.

Dukenukem1231

Awards
Thanks for the advice fellas. I have decided to head to your warnings and skip out on the M1 Alpha. I am not to excited to kill my liver! With that said What would you recommend from Olympus labs? I have also researched Fina Flex and Forerunner labs as well. Thanks for all the feed back.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the advice fellas. I have decided to head to your warnings and skip out on the M1 Alpha. I am not to excited to kill my liver! With that said What would you recommend from Olympus labs? I have also researched Fina Flex and Forerunner labs as well. Thanks for all the feed back.
I'd go with EP15TANE. Pick up EP15TANE Perfect Cycle stack + one additional bottle of AR1MACARE PRO from nutri-verse.com - use discount code OLYMPUS15 to get 15% off. You'll need a SERM too. This is how I'd run it:

Cycle and supports:
- EP15TANE 30/45/45/45/45/45
- AR1MACARE PRO 4/4/4/4/4/4

PCT:
- Nolva 20/20/10/10 or Clomid 50/50/25/25
- SUP3R PCT 4/4/3/3/2/1

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
Ep15tane by Olympus or Epi2a3a by Vital Labs is legit. It gives good clean hard gains while also giving a little definition. Some folks eat on a deficit and loose a good amount of bf% while gaining like 5-10 lbs of muscle. I am looking to try that after my halo cycle. Halodrol is another great "first-timer" compound. It's pretty "mild". Do some research on that one. I am taking Vital Labs Halo-V this run.

joemoney1rock

Banned
Awards
I had bought some dermacrine to run but all I've gotten is I won't gain much, I'm looking to get results but want as little sides possible. Any suggestions ? Don't wanna deal w the high BP and all that, I have my cycle support otw and Nolva as well.......

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
163lbs and 15% bf after years of lifting?

joemoney1rock

Banned
Awards
I'm wondering why ppl bring up LG, I always thought those were bootleg products found in like Vitamin shoppe. lol

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd go with EP15TANE. Pick up EP15TANE Perfect Cycle stack + one additional bottle of AR1MACARE PRO from nutri-verse.com - use discount code OLYMPUS15 to get 15% off. You'll need a SERM too. This is how I'd run it:

Cycle and supports:
- EP15TANE 30/45/45/45/45/45
- AR1MACARE PRO 4/4/4/4/4/4

PCT:
- Nolva 20/20/10/10 or Clomid 50/50/25/25
- SUP3R PCT 4/4/3/3/2/1
^this

Can't go wrong with this.

Big bang for your buck...gains for sure;)

PRELUDEcris

PRELUDEcris

Awards
I tried the m1d andro from lg science it didn't do much for me. I got some strength gains but nothing else. I didn't lose bf nor see any lean mass.

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
I tried the m1d andro from lg science it didn't do much for me. I got some strength gains but nothing else. I didn't lose bf nor see any lean mass.
Same exact thing with my roommate.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Don't expect to loose bf on cycle if you aren't cutting. Steroids don't burn fat.

PRELUDEcris

PRELUDEcris

Awards
Don't expect to loose bf on cycle if you aren't cutting. Steroids don't burn fat.
oh I know, im just going by the so called "reviews" on the product.

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
oh I know, im just going by the so called "reviews" on the product.
Yes, but what he is saying is that diet dictates that. There are certain compounds that have different deliveries (wet vs dry) and do different things (epi vs dmz), but what you get out of your cycle highly depends on your diet. Point being, maybe you didn't eat correctly on your m1d. My roommate dedicated to that stuff and he might have gained 5 lbs of muscle at most. It was a complete waste of time, effort, and money for him. Also, he got insanely lethargic and got a soft nipples. He hated it and I watched him waste his time. Everyone reacts differently to different compounds.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Lg science products are mild but they work for what they are (non methyls and not really suppressive). Also gaining muscle and losing fat is going to come from diet and proper training.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Yes, but what he is saying is that diet dictates that. There are certain compounds that have different deliveries (wet vs dry) and do different things (epi vs dmz), but what you get out of your cycle highly depends on your diet. Point being, maybe you didn't eat correctly on your m1d. My roommate dedicated to that stuff and he might have gained 5 lbs of muscle at most. It was a complete waste of time, effort, and money for him. Also, he got insanely lethargic and got a soft nipples. He hated it and I watched him waste his time. Everyone reacts differently to different compounds.
How is 5 pounds of muscle a waste? -

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I'm wondering why ppl bring up LG, I always thought those were bootleg products found in like Vitamin shoppe. lol
which products did you run?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
what dosage and duration? what was your goal in relation to your diet?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
puffy nips from m1d andro?

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
How is 5 pounds of muscle a waste? -
I guess it is subjective, but I would be mad if all I got was 5 lbs out of my cycle even when dieting and exercising "properly". The pre load+on cycle+PCT gets pretty expensive. Especially for a college kid. Olympus Labs products will deliver more results, imo.

puffy nips from m1d andro?
I just text him because I couldn't remember if it was M1D andro or what. He did the whole Trifecta Stack (older, red box of METHYL 1-D & METHYL MASTERDROL V2+ FORMADROL EXTREME). And yes, puffy not itchy and I wouldn't say gyno, just puffy. It went back to normal 3rd week of PCT.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Yes I agree olympus labs deliver better results thats bcuz they are stronger methylated prohormones. lg are basically 2 step prohormones no way near as surpressive or toxic as methylated phs. How many cycles have you ran and how much muscle mass have you retained from your previous cycles ?

PRELUDEcris

PRELUDEcris

Awards
what dosage and duration? what was your goal in relation to your diet?
2ml, 4 times a day, my diet was clean and maybe i should have bumped up my calories when i did the cycle about 200-300 cals. i understand diet is the main thing whether your cutting, bulking, or whatever your goal is. 2 years ago i weighed 123 lbs, i now weigh 160 just from eating clean and eating more and lifting weights. i decided i wanted a little bump so i bought the m1d andro. for me, again i say for me it didnt do much of anything. for some it might work for some it might not. maybe i took it wrong i dont know. maybe i should have did a stack i dont know. theres always the risk of results or no results. hvactech tell me what i did wrong and i can correct the issue that i had. im here for info and knowledge so im ready to soak it up like a sponge.

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
Yes I agree olympus labs deliver better results thats bcuz they are stronger methylated prohormones. lg are basically 2 step prohormones no way near as surpressive or toxic as methylated phs. How many cycles have you ran and how much muscle mass have you retained from your previous cycles ?
Correct. I am running my first cycle right now. I've been reading and talking about AAS to many people for a while, but I decided to do a halo cycle starting a week ago. I have a log up if you would like to check it out.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/252104-dbrock504s-h-drol.html

My buddy just did a very similar halo cycle and gained 21lbs kept 17 while gaining a little definition. Although, he dosed it 50/50/50/50 and didn't have a SERM. I am doing 50/75/75/75/75 and I do have a SERM.

That's kind of why I think LG is a bit of a joke. If you're gonna do it, do it. You could tell me the same thing considering I should probably pin for the most effective and safest delivery of substances, but I just can't bring my self to pin. Not scared of needles, but I don't enjoy them.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Olympus labs products are mainly steroids not prohormones.
Certain compounds are just stronger than others you would get the same results using lgi, ironflex, Celtic labs, or any other reputable company.
Methylated compounds are in no way "more suppressive" than non methyls. Don't know where you got that info, but its wrong.
Trendione is just as suppressive as most methyls.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Correct. I am running my first cycle right now. I've been reading and talking about AAS to many people for a while, but I decided to do a halo cycle starting a week ago. I have a log up if you would like to check it out. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/252104-dbrock504s-h-drol.html My buddy just did a very similar halo cycle and gained 21lbs kept 17 while gaining a little definition. Although, he dosed it 50/50/50/50 and didn't have a SERM. I am doing 50/75/75/75/75 and I do have a SERM. That's kind of why I think LG is a bit of a joke. If you're gonna do it, do it. You could tell me the same thing considering I should probably pin for the most effective and safest delivery of substances, but I just can't bring my self to pin. Not scared of needles, but I don't enjoy them.

He gained 21 lbs and kept 17 of them in a 4 week cycle??!!!

The amount of glycogen/fat/water he must be holding is bonkers. And from a PH no less??

Sure he wasn't taking 100mg dbol a day? Lol

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
He gained 21 lbs and kept 17 of them in a 4 week cycle??!!! The amount of glycogen/fat/water he must be holding is bonkers. And from a PH no less?? Sure he wasn't taking 100mg dbol a day? Lol
Lol ya it sounds a little far fetched. He took Kronic which is a double of halo and epi. He took 2 pills a day 50mg halo 30mg epi for 4 weeks. Only did a liver care on cycle and did a oct pct no SERM. He went from 180 to 201 but he told me he was surprised he's been able to keep it. He just finished pct today he told me and he's lost 5 lbs in this last week but he thinks it's water weight because he claims he cut 100g of carbs out in order to try to get <10%bf apparently.

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
Olympus labs products are mainly steroids not prohormones. Certain compounds are just stronger than others you would get the same results using lgi, ironflex, Celtic labs, or any other reputable company. Methylated compounds are in no way "more suppressive" than non methyls. Don't know where you got that info, but its wrong. Trendione is just as suppressive as most methyls.
I thought the exact same thing about the methylated comment but I didn't want to say anything.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I thought the exact same thing about the methylated comment but I didn't want to say anything.
You should have noticed the whole comment was bull****. ;) The only way that comment was slightly accurate is that many methylated compounds are generally more potent. methylstenbolone to 1-ad for example.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Im talking about 4 dhea and 1 dhea basically (dhea compounds) as he stated his friend took trifecta stack and gained 5 pounds. And yes methylated steroids are way more effective and way more suppressive then these mild compounds buddy.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
2ml, 4 times a day, my diet was clean and maybe i should have bumped up my calories when i did the cycle about 200-300 cals. i understand diet is the main thing whether your cutting, bulking, or whatever your goal is. 2 years ago i weighed 123 lbs, i now weigh 160 just from eating clean and eating more and lifting weights. i decided i wanted a little bump so i bought the m1d andro. for me, again i say for me it didnt do much of anything. for some it might work for some it might not. maybe i took it wrong i dont know. maybe i should have did a stack i dont know. theres always the risk of results or no results. hvactech tell me what i did wrong and i can correct the issue that i had. im here for info and knowledge so im ready to soak it up like a sponge.
Well its difficult to pin point why it didnt work well for you. How many weeks did you run it for? Im a non responder to a lot of supps myself. Have you ran methyls previously?

PRELUDEcris

PRELUDEcris

Awards
Well its difficult to pin point why it didnt work well for you. How many weeks did you run it for? Im a non responder to a lot of supps myself. Have you ran methyls previously?
i understand. nah, it was my first time running any sort of prohormone. that's why I wanted to try something mild first. I ran it for 4 weeks. i did get some strength gains from it. Im also a non responder or quick to get used to supps. i have to keep changing or adding more of my preworkout because after a month it doesn't do anything for me anymore. i could possibly do the m1d andro again and buy 2 bottles and maybe do 3ml 4 times a day for about 5-6 weeks. but i would think buying some sort of stack that's a little more hard and dosed more would help me out.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Im talking about 4 dhea and 1 dhea
No, actually you said "non methyls" that includes all of them. Not just the testosterone precursors.
And yes methylated steroids are way more effective and way more suppressive then these mild compounds buddy.
Now your saying "mild compounds"? We were talking about non methyls, which are in no way mild. Some are very potent.
your telling me that hdrol is way more suppressive than trendione?
Of course they are more more effective mg to mg, they have higher bioavailability. That's obvious. But in terms of suppression, no. You have to take to look at each compound individually. They aren't just put into two groups like you're saying, that's ignorant. Trestolone isn't a 17a methyl but its a hell of a lot more suppressive than some 17a methylated compounds.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
No, actually you said "non methyls" that includes all of them. Not just the testosterone precursors.

Now your saying "mild compounds"? We were talking about non methyls, which are in no way mild. Some are very potent.
your telling me that hdrol is way more suppressive than trendione?
Of course they are more more effective mg to mg, they have higher bioavailability. That's obvious. But in terms of suppression, no. You have to take to look at each compound individually. They aren't just put into two groups like you're saying, that's ignorant. Trestolone isn't a 17a methyl but its a hell of a lot more suppressive than some 17a methylated compounds.
Lol dude if you read what I wrote im discussing lg science products which are 2 step prohormones that ate non methyls and yes they are mild. Im very aware there are other designer steroids that are non methyls but thats not what my discussion was about, it was about *lg science 2 step prohormones that are mild and yes~> non methyls* and again yes these non methylated mild dhea compounds are less toxic then methylated compounds.