Best Ph cycle for size

F

FreakJay

Awards
I'm looking for the best ph cycle to put on good size.. I've ran dmz and Hdrol separately ... My friend stacked them and said he put on some insane lean gains.. Any cycle ideas or anything would be greatly appreciated !

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Those aren't PHs. Try msten, or M1A. There are better options, though. They just aren't legal.

L

Lamik81

Awards
Superdrol or Phera, still legal in other countries. How much size are you hoping to hold after PCT? 12+?

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol or Phera, still legal in other countries. How much size are you hoping to hold after PCT? 12+?
Agreed ! It's not really a PH but if you are going to do a oral bulk SD is king !

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I'm at like 6% right now I wouldn't mind going to around 10%ish
You're ok with gaining %4 bf? That's a failed cycle IMO. You should be able to gain 15 pounds on sd while only gaining 1-2% bf.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Superdrol yes, but haven't seen phera in a long time.

Even not in the uk.

Care to share where you found phera?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Superdrol yes, but haven't seen phera in a long time.

Even not in the uk.

Care to share where you found phera?
I wanna know to!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you want to go with those compounds which are available legally in the States, this is what I'd recommend:

- DYMETHAZI9E 40/40/40/40/40/60
- DermaTREST 50/50/50/50/100/100
and if you can handle two 19-nor compounds at the same time, you could throw in some TR3N at 120/120/120/120/120/150 but that cycle would not be for the weak. On-cycle AI like TransFORM would be needed for sure and prolactin control product like Prolactrone or Inhibit-P wouldn't hurt either.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sheeeet, needles don't hurt.

After a while, you don't even feel it any more.

Just a slight sting at first. Slides in like a hot knife through butter.

L

Lamik81

Awards
I got in trouble before for sources and learned but where there's a Google there's a way. SD is easy to find and legit, Phera is much harder to find but it's out there. If Inwere in the same situation, look for SD and run it 20/20/30/30, or 20/20/20/20. Check the logs and be ready for major carb increase: it'll do you awesome! Since the ban nothing has matched SD, the caveat being the liver harshness.