Melanotan 2

aktiv

aktiv

Awards
Hey, i have some MT2 and i just wondering if any pepole have some good or bad experience with this?

Also i have skin type 2-3 so what dosing shoud i do for that?

Is this stuff pretty safe? I don't want a ugly ass skin! Hope to get a pretty nice tan!

Thanks!

JJB1

JJB1

Awards
I've been running melanotan 2 off and on for years. It's one if my favorite peptides. If you dose it low at around 250mcg with a meal before bed then you should avoid the initial nausea people get. Some people get a histamine reaction. An antihistamine will help. The sex drive increase and erections are very cool, along with increased genital sensitivity. I have a very nice even tan with minimal uv exposure of around 8 minutes once or twice a week at the tan bed. I tan easily so I dose a bit higher at 500mcg. If you keep doses at 250mcg it takes longer to build up in your system but it will reduce the risk of darkening invisible moles. I feel this compound is much safer than tanning in the sun or at a tan bed in a regular basis. You may initially get darker on your stomach and face but over time the tan evens out and looks perfect!

aktiv

aktiv

Awards
I've been running melanotan 2 off and on for years. It's one if my favorite peptides. If you dose it low at around 250mcg with a meal before bed then you should avoid the initial nausea people get. Some people get a histamine reaction. An antihistamine will help. The sex drive increase and erections are very cool, along with increased genital sensitivity. I have a very nice even tan with minimal uv exposure of around 8 minutes once or twice a week at the tan bed. I tan easily so I dose a bit higher at 500mcg. If you keep doses at 250mcg it takes longer to build up in your system but it will reduce the risk of darkening invisible moles. I feel this compound is much safer than tanning in the sun or at a tan bed in a regular basis. You may initially get darker on your stomach and face but over time the tagger evens out and looks perfect!
Thank you for this great answer mate :)
I will try the same you after a meal and before bedtime for around 250mcg!

This peptide sound very good! To much sun on a white person and he will get cancer and this will avoid that!

I think 250mcg will be a good starter dose and just try!
Hope so, will get a nice fine tan :)

Do i need bac water if the mt2 is in a liquid ? Dosnt know how that works!

JJB1

JJB1

Awards
Yes, you need bac water.

Thank you for this great answer mate :)
I will try the same you after a meal and before bedtime for around 250mcg!

This peptide sound very good! To much sun on a white person and he will get cancer and this will avoid that!

I think 250mcg will be a good starter dose and just try!
Hope so, will get a nice fine tan :)

Do i need bac water if the mt2 is in a liquid ? Dosnt know how that works!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Trufitnessman2022 Supplement Logs 3
Trufitnessman2022 Supplement Logs 0
MadStax Anabolics 4
Codybenz Anabolics 18
Kronic Supplements 8