16 weeks of Primo?

Crushercurtis

Awards
5'10" 185 10% bf currently (in 2nd month of cutting down from 205)

My very First cycle (ended in march):
12wk cycle
test e 500mg ew 1-12
Tbol 50mg ed 1-4
Var 60mg ed 9-12

Time for my second cycle and I really want to try primo. After weeks of research in looks like the general consensus is 800 mg to 1 gram for 16 to 18 weeks. My plan is 800mg for 16 weeks along with test p 500mg for 16 weeks and var for the fist and last 4 weeks. Of course with HCG (250 twice weekly through out cycle), N2gaurd, aromasin (if needed), fadogia Agrestis etc. Planning on going with the same pct i used last time nolva, clomid, ostarine. Though I'll probably add Ibutamoren (MK-677) and drop osta because its suppressive and I don't want it in pct after a long cycle.

My question is concerning how a long cycle will shut me down. I seems like whenever a younger guy (19 or 20 years old) posts about a long primo cycle everyone says he's too young and can kiss his natural test production goodbye. I've always thought that was weird because I'd hate to kiss my natural test production goodbye at any age. Most people take primo for 16+ weeks at 800+ mg along with at least 500mg test. Most recommend at least this to obtain the desired gains. Are all the guys taking primo this way ruining there natural test production. I thought this was the norm. At 27 is this cycle okay?

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It looks like a nice cycle. I used Primo once with Deca, 400mgs weekly of each and it was a really mild, comfortable cycle. I should have added 200mgs of test but it was way back so... The gains are hard to describe but they were "pretty" for lack of a better term. Each week I became more aesthetic in my build but was about 215lb at 5'10".

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
4 weeks as I didn't have a lot but had been on Deca for a bit. It made noticeable improvements but I hyper-respond to everything.

Crushercurtis

Awards
Wow thats a very short time. Most guys say it takes 7 weeks to kick in.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It was but I've gained 35lbs of muscle while losing 17lbs of fat in 8 weeks. I respond very well to steroids.

Mr.Sinister

Mr.Sinister

Awards
  • Established
I'd drop test to 250 and let the primo work. Finnish with 6 weeks var, two after last test shot (bridge into pct). Do an HCG blast during this two weeks then start pct. You need to get together a plan for it. Maybe you have one, but what you posted was kind of vague.

Crushercurtis

Awards
That is very good advice for the var after the last test shot. I never thought of that. Those 2 weeks of nothing on my last cycle were horrible.

Mr.Sinister

Mr.Sinister

Awards
  • Established
Wish I could take credit for it, but I got it from a guy on EF board. I'm gonna do the same as I close my current cycle.