My review of super dmz 3.0 results and opinions

PinkHeart

Awards
Ok started my cycle about 3 1/2 weeks ago. 4 week cycle using 4 caps a day. Active ingredients being msten, dymethezine, m1 alpha.

Started cycle with the purpose of gaining weight.

5'10 190

Ended the cycle at 5'10 203

Sides none except lethargy. Had bloodwork done 2 weeks in and all good.

The product was very disappointing, I got good pumps and that was about it. Gained a bit of strength which could have come from the calorie surplus anyway. I trained like a machine and stayed consistent but almost all my gains were fat with some muscle.

This was my first PH only cycle. I am considering running methastadrol only cycle in a couple of months but I might just do dbol only instead in fear of wasting time.

So in conclusion

Strength gains 4/10

Muscle gains 2/10

If it weren't for the lethargy, pumps, I swear this stuff would have been bunk.

Just an honest review guys, might have just not been the right product for me though.

Questions?

PinkHeart

Awards
Oh yeah and I ran out at 3 1/2 weeks because I got so tired if not seeing anything I just popped extra pills.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First, one should realize, fat storage is an anabolic process, just like building muscle.

Second, you gained 13lbs in 3 1/2 weeks.

The product worked, but there is zero benifit from stacking these three compounds, and so, you will not see any thing extra than if running solo at a high dosage.

After running a shiit ton of designer orals, well, orals in general, I've found once you reach a certain point, you aren't going to gain any more with out adding in additional stuff like hgh, insulin, and peptides.
You can't keep getting bigger an bigger. There is even a limit to how far past natural you can get unless you just want to stay on all year long.

PinkHeart

Awards
First, one should realize, fat storage is an anabolic process, just like building muscle.

Second, you gained 13lbs in 3 1/2 weeks.

The product worked, but there is zero benifit from stacking these three compounds, and so, you will not see any thing extra than if running solo at a high dosage.

After running a shiit ton of designer orals, well, orals in general, I've found once you reach a certain point, you aren't going to gain any more with out adding in additional stuff like hgh, insulin, and peptides.
You can't keep getting bigger an bigger. There is even a limit to how far past natural you can get unless you just want to stay on all year long.

You have mentioned this before and I have to agree with you. See my thought process was a higher dosage will give me more muscle gains.. I do believe now I would have been better off doing 2 pills a day and running it for 8 weeks, or even as you mentioned running a single compound.

Oh well, next time.

Are not some compound like test though dosage dependant. More=more

hawaiiankine

Awards
I had different results with DMZ. I used it for a recomp so I ate in a minor deficit and did HIIT sessions 3 days a week. I went from 224 13.4%bf to 214 10.5% bf. My lean body mass went up .5lbs though so I gained muscle on a deficit. I was happy with the results. Ran 2 caps a day for 4 weeks. Its definitely mild on the sides. Not the strongest strength gains I've seen from a ph but wasn't bad.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Ok started my cycle about 3 1/2 weeks ago. 4 week cycle using 4 caps a day. Active ingredients being msten, dymethezine, m1 alpha. Started cycle with the purpose of gaining weight. 5'10 190 Ended the cycle at 5'10 203 Sides none except lethargy. Had bloodwork done 2 weeks in and all good. The product was very disappointing, I got good pumps and that was about it. Gained a bit of strength which could have come from the calorie surplus anyway. I trained like a machine and stayed consistent but almost all my gains were fat with some muscle. This was my first PH only cycle. I am considering running methastadrol only cycle in a couple of months but I might just do dbol only instead in fear of wasting time. So in conclusion Strength gains 4/10 Muscle gains 2/10 If it weren't for the lethargy, pumps, I swear this stuff would have been bunk. Just an honest review guys, might have just not been the right product for me though. Questions?
What's the dosing like of this stuff? And what brand is this?

hawaiiankine

Awards
Reccomended dose is 1-2 caps twice a day. 30mg total per 1 cap. IML makes it.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have mentioned this before and I have to agree with you. See my thought process was a higher dosage will give me more muscle gains.. I do believe now I would have been better off doing 2 pills a day and running it for 8 weeks, or even as you mentioned running a single compound.

Oh well, next time.

Are not some compound like test though dosage dependant. More=more
All compound are, but your never going to be able to run orals high enough.
Text you can go as high as you can handle.

Crushercurtis

Awards
I'm starting to wonder about all these DMZ claims. I'm starting to think DMZ users haven't tried anything else but DMZ. Anyone know how it compares to mg to mg with var? How does 3 caps of smdz 2.0 compare to 80 mg of var?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I'm starting to wonder about all these DMZ claims. I'm starting to think DMZ users haven't tried anything else but DMZ. Anyone know how it compares to mg to mg with var? How does 3 caps of smdz 2.0 compare to 80 mg of var?
I'm starting to think you don't understand what dmz is. dymethazine is a compound. Super dmz 3 is a product that's a mix of 3 potent steroids.
So if you understand this, you will understand that this is an unfair comparison. Super dmz 2 is methylstenbolone and dymethazine 10mg each. You're comparing 2 potent steroids against one. In which case it can't be compared mg for mg.

Crushercurtis

Awards
I'm starting to think you don't understand what dmz is. dymethazine is a compound. Super dmz 3 is a product that's a mix of 3 potent steroids.
So if you understand this, you will understand that this is an unfair comparison. Super dmz 2 is methylstenbolone and dymethazine 10mg each. You're comparing 2 potent steroids against one. In which case it can't be compared mg for mg.
I do understand that its a compound, but I don't know a ton about it or have any experience. Let me rephrase that, In terms of anabolics, whats more anabolic smdz 2.0 at 3 caps or var at 80mg? I know they're both low on androgenic sides.

I ask because var is my favorite oral which I don have experience with. I'm upping my var dose for 60 to 80 on my next cycle. DMZ is 1/3 the cost though and I am considering it instead, but I would like to know how it compares. My searching shows the the max you can take is 3 caps. So again In terms of anabolics, whats more anabolic smdz 2.0 at 3 caps or var at 80mg? Both would be taken daily over 4 weeks.

edit:sorry for thread jacking

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Either of those compounds at 40mg solo will be more potent than 80mg of var

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I do understand that its a compound, but I don't know a ton about it or have any experience. Let me rephrase that, In terms of anabolics, whats more anabolic smdz 2.0 at 3 caps or var at 80mg? I know they're both low on androgenic sides.

I ask because var is my favorite oral which I don have experience with. I'm upping my var dose for 60 to 80 on my next cycle. DMZ is 1/3 the cost though and I am considering it instead, but I would like to know how it compares. My searching shows the the max you can take is 3 caps. So again In terms of anabolics, whats more anabolic smdz 2.0 at 3 caps or var at 80mg? Both would be taken daily over 4 weeks.

edit:sorry for thread jacking
Run dymethazine at 40-60mg for 4-6 weeks and you won't be disappointed. Don't run super dmz.

blondmuscle

blondmuscle

Banned
Awards
Ok started my cycle about 3 1/2 weeks ago. 4 week cycle using 4 caps a day. Active ingredients being msten, dymethezine, m1 alpha. Started cycle with the purpose of gaining weight. 5'10 190 Ended the cycle at 5'10 203 Sides none except lethargy. Had bloodwork done 2 weeks in and all good. The product was very disappointing, I got good pumps and that was about it. Gained a bit of strength which could have come from the calorie surplus anyway. I trained like a machine and stayed consistent but almost all my gains were fat with some muscle. This was my first PH only cycle. I am considering running methastadrol only cycle in a couple of months but I might just do dbol only instead in fear of wasting time. So in conclusion Strength gains 4/10 Muscle gains 2/10 If it weren't for the lethargy, pumps, I swear this stuff would have been bunk. Just an honest review guys, might have just not been the right product for me though. Questions?
Lol! What a strong post! Op is disappointed in the product yet claims he gained 13 pounds in 3 and a half weeks!