Fineflex 1-Andro

modded

Awards
Hello first off, this is my first post on this forum.

I wish to start my first cycle and I chose what seems to be one of the few mild non-methl products; Finaflex 1-Andro

Please critique my cycle and please offer me genuine advice if you have it. Also, please don't suggest starting with H-drol or a similar compound; those will come in the future depending on the end result of this cycle.

Here is what I have planned so far along with the questions in bold-

2 weeks pre cycle- 2 caps AI cycle support(is 1 week sufficient or is 2 weeks a good number?)
6 weeks on cycle-4 caps Finaflex 1-Andro, 2 caps AI cycle support(necessary to gradually start or simply start at the full dosage the first day?)
4 weeks PCT-4 caps Bioforge, 2 caps AI cycle support(seems like the majority of people that ran this did NOT use a SERM, what's your opinion on that?)

So basically, should I run my pre-cycle for 1 week or 2? Is it necessary to ramp up the dosages of the 1-Andro or start at 4 caps the first day of cycle? Is a SERM needed for such a mild product?

Thanks in advance everyone.

modded

Awards
Dang, still no one. I figured a few people might have chimed in by now.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I'd run 4 caps for 30 days, bump to 6 caps for an additional 2-4 weeks.

Get a serm. I ran this cycle with my everyday supps and milk thistle. No issues, only back pumps which taurine handled.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Lb for Lb, I honestly couldn't tell you.
I really don't hit the scale.

My lifts shot up pretty nicely, about 30lbs on compound lifts, leaned up nicely while eating everything, appetite was big, muscles were hard and full. It was pretty nice for a mild product. Guys at work always know when I'm cycling and they knew then. It was the first cycle I'd ran in many years. It was a lot better for me than the 550xd & Alpha 1 stack.

thepaul

Awards
Thanks, I have some 1-andro from IML lying around.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks, I have some 1-andro from IML lying around.
Only problem with IML 1-andro is its only 50mg and it takes at least 300mg per day to see proper results.
I ran 330mg (Finaflex 1-andro) and only saw minimal strength gains. I may be a non-responder, or it most
likely needs to be run at 400-600mg per day.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
330 is only 2 caps right?
I can't remember, I ran it when it first came out I think.

I used 4 caps, it was mild, but I liked it.

thepaul

Awards
I also have DMZ and Epistane sitting around. Don't think they go well with 1-andro though.

thepaul

Awards
Yea, the 1-andro from IML is only 50 mg so you have to a lot.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I also have DMZ and Epistane sitting around. Don't think they go well with 1-andro though.
Sounds like my cabinet lol
I have to much to choose from.

If you got DMZ, id run that.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
330 is only 2 caps right? I can't remember, I ran it when it first came out I think. I used 4 caps, it was mild, but I liked it.
It's 110 mg per cap... So 3 caps for 339 mg

modded

Awards
OP, I would have a SERM around just incase.
Ok sounds good. I'll buy a SERM and use it if needed. I like that idea of 4 caps for 30 days and steeping up to 5 or 6 for the last 2 weeks.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 1
Prince IronMag Labs 0
Anabolics 8
GQdaLEGEND Alpha Gainz 17
Anabolics 36