Sus250/dianabol/arim cycle

n0sgainz

n0sgainz

Awards
SUS/DBOL/ARIM ADVICE PLEASE

Alright so, this will be my first cycle ever. I am 24 years old, Ive been training for about 6 year now. I used to be about 150 pounds soaking wet around 8% BF. Skinny white boy right? I put myself up to 200lbs over the last 6 years with various training programs and stages of surplus and reduced calorie dieting, I'm currently down to 190lb's stronger then ever with about 10% BF. I have been a personal trainer for about 4 of those years. I have been doing a LOT of reading on cycles and different doses and what not, as well as my main concern being coming off properly. With that said, I am planning on doing only one cycle and coming off properly to keep most of my weight gained. I realize and have read how mentally addicting cycles can be, and that most people almost always end up doing more then one because their first cycle only made them want more size/strength etc. Regardless, I am looking for one major thing, advice on my cycle. Mostly times to take on cycle AI's and pins. So here goes. Keep in mind I have all my gear on hand and have not started ANYTHING. I have been reading about this from various places on the internet for about 2 weeks straight now. I want to minimize the chance of sides and boost my system back to normal as fast as possible post cycle.... obviously lol No bridging or nothing just back to normal. So when I first bought my cycle off my buddy whos been bodybuilding for several years (same gear hes been on for that amount of time, so I trust the source) I bought 4 bottles of 250mg/ml sus250/2 bottles of 300mg/ml of deca/ 1 bottle of arimidex 1mg tabs/1 bottle of 100 tabs of 25mg dbol. I was planning on running all three as a my first cycle in the order I have just written them down at: 750mg/week sus for 10 weeks - 400mg/week deca for 8 weeks - arimidex .5/pill EOD throughout cycle till pct - 25mg dbol everyday for 4-5 weeks. After careful consideration and checking out some sides and amounts of deca.. Ive decided maybe this stack is a little much for my first cycle. So ive decided to go with this.

My cycle:
500mg/week sus 250 for 12 weeks. 1/2 ml 4 times a week to minimize pain of pins and maximized stable blood levels and my adaption to first time pins.
25mg/ED of dbol for 5 weeks.
.5mg/EOD of arim throughout entire cycle up until 3 weeks after last sus pin.

Is arim going to be enough for on cycle sides?
I have clomid and nolva for pct.
I want to use HCG during cycle in last couple weeks but not sure what best timing and what not is becuase i could not find a good thread or write up specifying.
My major reason for posting this and asking is that I want to know how a person would split their doses and times for taking the arim/dbol/sus.
Ive made my week sus/arim on sunday to start off. Mon is my dbol. Tues sus/arim. following that pattern. Fri dbol. sat arim then same thing over. NOW, should I be taking all these at once in the morning?? The dbol I know to split up twice a day, I would've liked to split it three times but sadly like I said, they're 25mg tabs.
Is splitting my Sus up that much a good idea? Should I be stacking all three on sunday and follwing through or is it smart to pin myself only the first day then start oral day after so arim can be well in my system before oral hits me?
BTW ive been taking cod liver oil and milk thistle for weeks b4 my start up here. My diet is pretty kick ass so not worried about that. Same with my training.

Any input would be greatly appreciated from you fellas, as I am looking to keep this as healthy and proper as possible! Thanks brahs!

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 2
Cycle Logs 0
Cycle Logs 3