Prop/masteron/winny/anavar stack

MeanBean85

MeanBean85

Awards
I'm sick of all the other forums filled with people who don't know ****. So that's why I post here, you guys are always knowledgeable.
I've gained 20 lbs of muscle on my bulk.
Ran 500mg test E weekly with arimadex.
Body fat is around 14% after workout using electric bf meter.
I've got a sexy little thing coming to visit me on vacation in 30 days and I need to look good.
Here is my cutting cycle what do you think?
120mg test prop eod,
100mg masteron prop eod.
75mg anavar ED
50mg winstrol Ed (only 30 days)
1mg arimadex eod
(Clomid, nolva and hcg for pct)

I plan on just running winny for 30 days due to my joint dryness and harshness on liver.

Is the masteron, winny, anavar combo over doing it or will I have nasty results if diet is on point also do 40 min cardio 135 heart rate daily

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
I'm sick of all the other forums filled with people who don't know ****. So that's why I post here, you guys are always knowledgeable. I've gained 20 lbs of muscle on my bulk. Ran 500mg test E weekly with arimadex. Body fat is around 14% after workout using electric bf meter. I've got a sexy little thing coming to visit me on vacation in 30 days and I need to look good. Here is my cutting cycle what do you think? 120mg test prop eod, 100mg masteron prop eod. 75mg anavar ED 50mg winstrol Ed (only 30 days) 1mg arimadex eod (Clomid, nolva and hcg for pct) I plan on just running winny for 30 days due to my joint dryness and harshness on liver. Is the masteron, winny, anavar combo over doing it or will I have nasty results if diet is on point also do 40 min cardio 135 heart rate daily
Oral Winny?

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
Drop the winny.... You already have one dht steroid with masteron. Anavar is a better compound anyway, and the cycle looks g2g.
Thoughts on dropping the var for tren and lowering the test?

200mg test prop pw
500mg tren ace pw
250mg mast prop pw

Something like the above with a hard diet should do it?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thoughts on dropping the var for tren and lowering the test? 300 test prop pw 300 tren ace pw 300 mast prop pw Something like the above with a hard diet should do it?
^^^

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
Definitely thought about possibly lowering test op.... Around 250/week is plenty on a cut
^^Agree with this 100%. I'd keep your test as low as you can bear without lethargy etc if your running it with tren for a cut. Tren will compete and win for the receptor, leaving test to aromatise. Not what you want on a cut.

I was going for a 2/2.5:1 ratio, so if you're doing 300 mg tren instead (totally agree not everyone can handle 500mg) then go for 150 mg test. If it were me anyway (I switch to this ratio in the second half of an aggressive recomp I'm running now)...

MeanBean85

MeanBean85

Awards
I was running 75 mg of tren daily and I was a complete a$$ hole. Snap for the littlest things so I had to stop because I just recently got my son back for the summer. I loved tren. Super vascular now

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
I was running 75 mg of tren daily and I was a complete a$$ hole. Snap for the littlest things so I had to stop because I just recently got my son back for the summer. I loved tren. Super vascular now
525mg pw? You start at that or taper up?

Fully understand, it's not for everyone. I'm on my first cycle with it (was too scared for years to try it) and I love it. Guys I know won't take it anymore because of just how aggressive it makes them though.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^Agree with this 100%. I'd keep your test as low as you can bear without lethargy etc if your running it with tren for a cut. Tren will compete and win for the receptor, leaving test to aromatise. Not what you want on a cut. I was going for a 2/2.5:1 ratio, so if you're doing 300 mg tren instead (totally agree not everyone can handle 500mg) then go for 150 mg test. If it were me anyway (I switch to this ratio in the second half of an aggressive recomp I'm running now)...

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

MuscleJ

Awards
That's my cutting cycle a few times, t prop, tren a, anavar or winny. If anavar then I use mast.

MeanBean85

MeanBean85

Awards
Thanks guys, i have 30 days of winny so I'm gonna just throw it in lol. Why not ha.
I lift from 8-9 then do 40 mjn on eliptical. When's the best time to take the anavar? I've researched that it has an 8hr active life, but I'm asleep by 10-11 and wake up at 7am... I want the best results and don't want it to get wasted.