Hey all,

I will keep this short.

Starting my Ep15tane cycle shortly.
-6 week cycle 30/45/45/45/45/45
-Running along with cycle support, fish oil, mulit, creatine, BA

PCT
-Nolva 20/20/10/10
-DAA 3/3/3/3

I've been doing some more research and almost every post I can find about a solo 6 week EPI run says that an AI is not needed, is this true? Do I need to pick up some aromasin, I was going to pick some up anyways with my Nolva just to have on hand.

I'm also curious about an OTC AI such as Formestane or Armistane. I know Olympus labs has TRANSform, BLR has Formeron, and then there's Armistane such as OG Erase.

Last question is a cortisol reduction sup needed for PCT?

Any input would be great. THX!!!!

stann123

stann123

Awards
Have an ai on hand.
You don't need a cortisol supp but if you have the money its a good addition to pct

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
In addition to ^^^^ erase pro is both an AI and a cortisol control as well as a TEST booster, I'd consider that in your PCT,

militarymuscl

Awards
The new erase pro formula is unproven though so be careful.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On-cycle AI shouldn't be needed but estrogen rebound may happen when you drop the Epi. I'd add SUP3R PCT at 4/4/3/3/2/1 to your PCT protocol. It controls estrogen, cortisol AND prolactin and also boosts testosterone levels.

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
On-cycle AI shouldn't be needed but estrogen rebound may happen when you drop the Epi. I'd add SUP3R PCT at 4/4/3/3/2/1 to your PCT protocol. It controls estrogen, cortisol AND prolactin and also boosts testosterone levels.
I second this. I have a couple bottles in my stash for my next PCT