spot inject prob

texman

Awards
i hit my right bicep 2 days ago with some golden triangle prop and the area has become sensive and reddened
i dont think i put the needle in far enought and was wondering if it could be a subq shot

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
no, it's IM only. if you start to see red streaks along your arm, then you can worry.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
and why bother with bi injections? glutes, shoulders, and quads are a good rotation.

texman

Awards
so what could it be then there arent any streaks but half of my bicep is red

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
possibly too much BA. some redness is normal.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
rotate you site.. just a question but how much research did you do before you got started on this little cycle of yours?

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Quads?! Damn man, my last quad shot STILL hurts, it was a bad shot true, but if you get a bad delt or tri shot you don't have to walk on it for 4 days. ****... I look like a damned cripple walking around :lol:

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I have had a couple of bad quad shots but looking back after the shot, it usually ended up I was shooting too low/close to the knee

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
prop tends to hurt regardless of where you inject it. Like the other guys said just watch for streaking. I've had that same reaction in every bodypart at one time or another. My worst one was in my glutes and quad on the same side. Sitting down on the crapper was damn near an olympic event for like 4 days!

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
LOL. Yeah the delts are my fav... I'm going to try pecs for my next shot I think, see how that goes. I bet I'll feel all hardcore sticking a needle in my chest :rofl:

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
and why bother with bi injections? glutes, shoulders, and quads are a good rotation.
You can try shooting into your calves as well. Oh, wait...one's calves should be of good size to accept the volume of oil. Sorry Beelz, this counts you out. :D

Hell, like I'm one who should be talkin'. :blink:

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do delt injections ever tend to bother you guys during your chest and shoulder workouts? My first 4 shots on my first cycle have been 2 quad shots, and 2 ventroglute shots. I'm still thinking of what the 3rd site will be that I use, and can't decide whether to go with glutes or delts. I inject mon/thurs, and chest is worked tuesday, with shoulders worked friday. I'm kinda leery of injecting delts because of the way it lines up with my workout routine.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Do delt injections ever tend to bother you guys during your chest and shoulder injections? My first 4 shots on my first cycle have been 2 quad shots, and 2 ventroglute shots. I'm still thinking of what the 3rd site will be that I use, and can't decide whether to go with glutes or delts. I inject mon/thurs, and chest is worked tuesday, with shoulders worked friday. I'm kinda leery of injecting delts because of the way it lines up with my workout routine.
I do side delts before bench workouts all the time - just don't do upright rows or lateral raises and you'll be fine. Delt shots are great.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
LOL. Yeah the delts are my fav... I'm going to try pecs for my next shot I think, see how that goes. I bet I'll feel all hardcore sticking a needle in my chest :rofl:
Your gonna love pec shots. I swear my chest doubles in size after one.:D

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm thinking that I'll just switch around my mon/tues and thurs/fri workouts the week I intend to do delt injections. That still leaves me plenty of rest between workouts, and avoids any delt discomfort hampering my workouts.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
prop tends to hurt regardless of where you inject it. Like the other guys said just watch for streaking. I've had that same reaction in every bodypart at one time or another. My worst one was in my glutes and quad on the same side. Sitting down on the crapper was damn near an olympic event for like 4 days!
:rofl:

And Max.....that avarter is making my head hurt :thumbsup:

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
max silver - I'm sorry to go O/T, but who's ass is that under your name??? Good lawd!

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
as we speak my right glute is getting better, however my left quad hurts like a bitch. now i fully understand why prop is mainly used to jump start a cycle and than end it while the esters taper down. who gives a **** if it's 400 less/kilo. i'm all Enth. next time

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damned if I know the chicks name, all she is to me is a smokin' hot ass. Seriously, I might have to change that avatar to something less distracting at some point... but what? :think:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Damned if I know the chicks name, all she is to me is a smokin' hot ass. Seriously, I might have to change that avatar to something less distracting at some point... but what? :think:
a better close up.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
I think Strateg0s knows her name. She's South American I think.

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
i have not had much of a problem w/ pain after shots(including tren ace,i-test,4ad mixed together) but one of my favs is lat shots as they hold 3cc with almost no post-inj soreness

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i have not had much of a problem w/ pain after shots(including tren ace,i-test,4ad mixed together) but one of my favs is lat shots as they hold 3cc with almost no post-inj soreness
lat shots. considered those but i like to be able to see what's going on back there. not smart enough to use a mirror and reverse what i'm seeing.