Osta dosage

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I always thought that 20mg was the "optimal" dose but I have seen lately that people go above that? Is 20mg still the dose to aim for or is 30-40mg better but more sides and what sides if so?

Confused...

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I believe 15-20mg is cutting dosage and 30-40mg to be bulking.

kolejorg

Awards
20 and below seems to be for most people minimal shutdown. So no need for pct or maybe a light one. Over 20 and people seem to need to pct and are shut down. However there are a few threads on here of guys having their test drop a lot on ostarine at 20mg. I ran it at 10mg during pct and enjoyed it. My wife ran it at 20 and had good gains. I personally don't think about 20 is necessary.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
It makes no sense to me when people say this...
The idea of a cut is to maintain muscle while losing fat. There is no need for more than 20mg. I use 10-20mg of osta for 8 weeks as my go to cutting cycle.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Ok, I have done a couple of Osta cycles before, I stated around 10-20 those times, just ordered some more and wasn't really sure how to dose it anymore... I probably stay around 20, thanks guys!

stann123

stann123

Awards
The idea of a cut is to maintain muscle while losing fat. There is no need for more than 20mg. I use 10-20mg of osta for 8 weeks as my go to cutting cycle.
So wouldn't 30mg give you more of a recomp effect? Also wanted to know how you run it in pct, Dosing and length

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
So wouldn't 30mg give you more of a recomp effect? Also wanted to know how you run it in pct, Dosing and length
Key word there was "RECOMP". Therefor you are no longer cutting. If your goal is recomp then yes, things change. But the goal of a pure CUT is to maintain as much mass as possible while shedding serious bf.
I wouldn't run osta on a bulk or recomp but if I did I'd use 20-30mg.
In pct ill be doing 4-6 weeks at 10-20mg. Slowly starting to cut.
If its your first time doing it in pct use 10mg for 4 weeks.

kolejorg

Awards
Running it at 30 in pct would defeat the point of pct. you would be suppressed when you're trying to recover.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Running it at 30 in pct would defeat the point of pct. you would be suppressed when you're trying to recover.
What are you talking about

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Lol it's all good man

stann123

stann123

Awards
Key word there was "RECOMP". Therefor you are no longer cutting. If your goal is recomp then yes, things change. But the goal of a pure CUT is to maintain as much mass as possible while shedding serious bf.
I wouldn't run osta on a bulk or recomp but if I did I'd use 20-30mg.
In pct ill be doing 4-6 weeks at 10-20mg. Slowly starting to cut.
If its your first time doing it in pct use 10mg for 4 weeks.
That's true. My fault I wasn't taking into consideration upping the dose to 40 can cause shutdown while 20 is very minimal. Ill try 10mg for 4 weeks in my next pct

kolejorg

Awards
I believe there was a good osta thread by chefjoey in the cycle info forum. You might try and find it. He posted some blood work too I believe.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
That's true. My fault I wasn't taking into consideration upping the dose to 40 can cause shutdown while 20 is very minimal. Ill try 10mg for 4 weeks in my next pct
40 would be pretty intense!
What's your next cycle?

stann123

stann123

Awards
Going with dmz, been seeing some great reviews. Good gains low sides. Dosing it something like 30/30/30/30/45/45

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have read that there is no increase in results after 25. The only thing you'd be doing is increasing the chance of side effects and wasting your money.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Going with dmz, been seeing some great reviews. Good gains low sides. Dosing it something like 30/30/30/30/45/45
I'm running that right now at 40/40/60/60/60 I like it so far! You logging?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
DMZ is some good stuff, but could still use Osta in PCT, that is what I'm planning on.

Oh, and Olympus Labs is having a killer deal on its Osta at nutriverse, use the discount OSTAR1NE15 for 15% off.

stann123

stann123

Awards
I'm running that right now at 40/40/60/60/60 I like it so far! You logging?
Nice how are the gains/sides? Nah im not logging

DMZ is some good stuff, but could still use Osta in PCT, that is what I'm planning on.

Oh, and Olympus Labs is having a killer deal on its Osta at nutriverse, use the discount OSTAR1NE15 for 15% off.
Ya I just ordered mine, had $10 store credit too. Came out to $25 shipped

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Nice how are the gains/sides? Nah im not logging

Ya I just ordered mine, had $10 store credit too. Came out to $25 shipped
I'm not very far in, no sides, and it seems to be kicking in quickly.