Albuterol cycling

Mruom87

Mruom87

Awards
Hey guys, I would like to lose body fat & I've had a few ppl mention albuterol. I've never heard of it before, don't know how it works, nada. So I was wondering what you guys would recommend as far as dosing for a beginner? I already have the product in hand. Haven't touched it yet. I've read some bad reviews about how it doesn't work, it's just an asthma inhaler, and that it messes w your heart pretty bad. But I've also read some positive reviews also - I am confused. Please help. I workout 3-4 days a week now. I'm pretty fit, 26 years old, female, 5'1 & currently weighing 114 lbs. I know, I'm tiny already - that's not my point. I'm toned w a gut that won't disappear. I am a mother of 4 so can u imagine how much extra skin I have around my belly? Prolly not. It is the only part on my body that isn't "fit".. I don't need lectures or smart ass comments so unless ur trying to help, keep scrolling. Thanks!

Mruom87

Mruom87

Awards
Awww ? I've read that albuterol didn't have much side effects, besides the shakes & an increased heart rate but compared to clen, it was a winner. And I've tried dexaphine before , which was good for a bit but the dosing was sooo hard. And it made me paranoid. A half wasn't doing anything but when I tried to does anything more than half, I would become completely cracked out & paranoid, heart racing, jitters, couldn't breathe, & was nauseous.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I highly recommend Alphamine then. As it is powdered the dosing is very customizable.

And Dex is a great stim/appetite suppressant but Alphamine wins in terms of effectiveness for fat loss IMO.

I would try out some other options before Albuterol personally.
Have you tried ECA?

Mruom87

Mruom87

Awards
My main problem is that I lack endurance & I've hit a plateau. This plateau has been ongoing for over a month now. I've tried everything but I just can't catch my goddamn breathe after a heavy set. And I've heard that albuterol helped open up ur airway & also gives u plenty of endurance which is why I'm very tempted.

Mruom87

Mruom87

Awards
I highly recommend Alphamine then. As it is powdered the dosing is very customizable. And Dex is a great stim/appetite suppressant but Alphamine wins in terms of effectiveness for fat loss IMO. I would try out some other options before Albuterol personally. Have you tried ECA?
I have not tried ECA. I dont even know what that is , to be honest. Lol. But I have used alphamine in the past and didn't like it. It wasn't giving me results. But it did wonders for others who I knew have used it. I've seen their progress while on it & it was impressing. Sadly for me, it didn't do much.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
ECA would assist there as well, and could be stacked with a fatburner if you want to push it which clearly you do lol.

2 scoops Alphamine + 25 mg Eph is hella good

Very against label recommendations though lol

Mruom87

Mruom87

Awards
ECA would assist there as well, and could be stacked with a fatburner if you want to push it which clearly you do lol. 2 scoops Alphamine + 25 mg Eph is hella good Very against label recommendations though lol
I will look into that as well. Thanks!!!! :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I have not tried ECA. I dont even know what that is , to be honest. Lol. But I have used alphamine in the past and didn't like it. It wasn't giving me results. But it did wonders for others who I knew have used it. I've seen their progress while on it & it was impressing. Sadly for me, it didn't do much.
ECA is a stack of Ephedrine, Caffeine, and in some cases Aspirin

25 mg E, 200 mg caffeine taken 2-3 times daily.
Energy will blow you away if you haven't used it before.

As I said above you can swap the plain 200mg caffeine for a fatburner with 200+ mg caffeine

Mruom87

Mruom87

Awards
ECA is a stack of Ephedrine, Caffeine, and in some cases Aspirin 25 mg E, 200 mg caffeine taken 2-3 times daily. Energy will blow you away if you haven't used it before. As I said above you can swap the plain 200mg caffeine for a fatburner with 200+ mg caffeine
That sounds intense. Are u meaning for me to take them separately? Bc I know that those are the ingredients of a fat burner.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I highly suggest eca too and it's a lot safer route to take. Cheap, effective and I get a clean energy out of it. It will open up your airways I kid you not. ;)

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ephedrine is a bronchodilator just like albuterol. Except Ephedrine was over the counter and albuterol
was a prescription medicine.

ECA has countless studies proving its effectiveness and safety for weightloss.
Whereas as Im not sure albuterol was ever tested a fat burner.

ECA is cheap.

E. You can get 60 Bronkaids (Ephedrine) @ the pharmacy for about $12.
C. You can get 90 Caffeine pills @ Walmart for $3
A. You can get 100 Baby Aspirin @ Walmart for $1

srblan

Awards
  • Established
How's your diet? What does your training routine look like? How much cardio do you do and how often?

stann123

stann123

Awards
ECA is a stack of Ephedrine, Caffeine, and in some cases Aspirin

25 mg E, 200 mg caffeine taken 2-3 times daily.
Energy will blow you away if you haven't used it before.

As I said above you can swap the plain 200mg caffeine for a fatburner with 200+ mg caffeine
Agreed, EC is a great fatburner. I wouldn't start at those doses though. I started at half which was plenty and worked my way up

pimppapa1977

Awards
Albuterol does work!! I have lost 12 pounds in about 1.5 months with a clean diet and shredding up nicely. Start at about 4mg every 6-8 hours 2x per day then by the second or third week bump up to 8mg am/8mg pm. It has less sides then ECA and can be anabolic. It is also better for your hear then Clen as well.

pimppapa1977

Awards
Albuterol does work!! I have lost 12 pounds in about 1.5 months with a clean diet and shredding up nicely. Start at about 4mg every 6-8 hours 2x per day then by the second or third week bump up to 8mg am/8mg pm. It has less sides then ECA , is a hell of alot safer, and can be anabolic. It is also better for your heart then Clen as well. Trust me!! 2-3 wks on 1 off.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Not going to get unto the ins and outs but long story short from personal experience albuterol ripped me up really quickly. I took 16mg split up into 4mg doses. It works like clen without the major sides like necrosis of the heart etc. ECA is a valid alternative but since you have the albuterol you might as well try it. It has a very short half life and has to be dosed frequently. You also should cycle it as it down regulates your beta2 receptors something like week on week off.

Mruom87

Mruom87

Awards
Not going to get unto the ins and outs but long story short from personal experience albuterol ripped me up really quickly. I took 16mg split up into 4mg doses. It works like clen without the major sides like necrosis of the heart etc. ECA is a valid alternative but since you have the albuterol you might as well try it. It has a very short half life and has to be dosed frequently. You also should cycle it as it down regulates your beta2 receptors something like week on week off.
alright guys, I guess I'll give the albuterol a shot. A question though, are u able to use PWO while using albuterol or no?