HELP with epistane cycle!

Sippin

Awards
I have been researching Prohormones for about a month now and am beyond confused by the hundreds of differing opinions mainly on what type of PCT or SERM to run. It's blowing my mind and I can't get an answer.

For starters this is a link to what I was planning on purchasing along with the PCT that's bundled. Is that good enough? Do I need to find a way to get a SERM? So confused

Apparently can't post links until 20 posts, but the PCT is Post Cycle 3X by Vital Labs

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
I have been researching Prohormones for about a month now and am beyond confused by the hundreds of differing opinions mainly on what type of PCT or SERM to run. It's blowing my mind and I can't get an answer. For starters this is a link to what I was planning on purchasing along with the PCT that's bundled. Is that good enough? Do I need to find a way to get a SERM? So confused Apparently can't post links until 20 posts, but the PCT is Post Cycle 3X by Vital Labs

A SERM should be the base of your PCT, without a legit SERM I would not suggest even starting a PH cycle. Just look in the anabolic section on this forum and get an idea of how you should be running a PCT. Then make a thread asking people to critique both your cycle and your PCT. You should get some good advice that way. Again, I would do all of this before you decided to do any cycle.

Sippin

Awards
A SERM should be the base of your PCT, without a legit SERM I would not suggest even starting a PH cycle. Just look in the anabolic section on this forum and get an idea of how you should be running a PCT. Then make a thread asking people to critique both your cycle and your PCT. You should get some good advice that way. Again, I would do all of this before you decided to do any cycle.
I read that SERM's are illegal? If that's true where can someone get a hold of them? And a bunch of people say a SERM is overkill for Epistane, but that it's good to have on hand anyway?

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
I read that SERM's are illegal? If that's true where can someone get a hold of them? And a bunch of people say a SERM is overkill for Epistane, but that it's good to have on hand anyway?
I mean it's your body, but I personally wouldn't do a PH cycle without a SERM for my PCT. And I promise you, SERMS are easy to get a hold of. Google will be your best friend.

Sippin

Awards
I mean it's your body, but I personally wouldn't do a PH cycle without a SERM for my PCT. And I promise you, SERMS are easy to get a hold of. Google will be your best friend.
I just want to do what's safest, which is the reason I decided to start with a lower end PH like Epi in the first place. But I'm worried now about getting caught ordering a SERM or getting a crap product since I was just reading in another thread about the variance in quality.

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
I just want to do what's safest, which is the reason I decided to start with a lower end PH like Epi in the first place. But I'm worried now about getting caught ordering a SERM or getting a crap product since I was just reading in another thread about the variance in quality.
There's a simple solution to this, buy a tub of creatine mono and call it a day. Don't mess with stuff you're not comfortable with man.

Sippin

Awards
There's a simple solution to this, buy a tub of creatine mono and call it a day. Don't mess with stuff you're not comfortable with man.
Lol been plugging away for the past 15 months with dat dere creatine and whey, I'm ready to move up. It's not that I'm uncomfortable with a PH or even the legality, I just want to know the best way to go about it. It seems like there are so many options regarding cycle support and PCT's/SERM's that I don't know how to cut through the masses of differing opinions and get a decent cycle set up.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Lol been plugging away for the past 15 months with dat dere creatine and whey, I'm ready to move up. It's not that I'm uncomfortable with a PH or even the legality, I just want to know the best way to go about it. It seems like there are so many options regarding cycle support and PCT's/SERM's that I don't know how to cut through the masses of differing opinions and get a decent cycle set up.
15 months and you think your ready to move to AAS/PH?!?! Yea i dont think so bud; you have a lot more growing to do natural!

Edit: by the way how old are you?

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
Search cycle for beginners using the forum search. Should point you in the right direction. Although,if your looking to step up from creatine, I think PH is more of a giant leap. Maybe check out some natural bulking supps

Sippin

Awards
15 months and you think your ready to move to AAS/PH?!?! Yea i dont think so bud; you have a lot more growing to do natural!

Edit: by the way how old are you?
I've learned a LOT about diet and training, I had an awesome friend who really knows his stuff teach me right from the start so I'm certainly not a noob at least in terms of knowledge. I've hit a plateau. Started at 6' 155 skinny fat, 135 1RM flat bench. After a year I got up to 185 at about 14% bf, then cut for three months down to 170 but still didn't have the core definition I wanted nor size (of course). Since then I've spent a month eating around maint and am now benching 255 for one, about 172lbs. And I'm 23

EDIT: I don't have delusions of getting bodybuilder big, just lookin for about 185 at 10-11% bf, and don't want to spend another three years working to get there.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
I've learned a LOT about diet and training, I had an awesome friend who really knows his stuff teach me right from the start so I'm certainly not a noob at least in terms of knowledge. I've hit a plateau. Started at 6' 155 skinny fat, 135 1RM flat bench. After a year I got up to 185 at about 14% bf, then cut for three months down to 170 but still didn't have the core definition I wanted nor size (of course). Since then I've spent a month eating around maint and am now benching 255 for one, about 172lbs. And I'm 23 EDIT: I don't have delusions of getting bodybuilder big, just lookin for about 185 at 10-11% bf, and don't want to spend another three years working to get there.
If your not wanting to get Bodybuilder big then why even bother taking AAS? There are plenty of ways to gain good size naturally! Check out ArA, Anabeta from PES, and Follidrone from BLR is getting all kinds of rave on the forum! Its main ingredient is -(epi), not the PH epistane!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
If your not wanting to get Bodybuilder big then why even bother taking AAS? There are plenty of ways to gain good size naturally! Check out ArA, Anabeta from PES, and Follidrone from BLR is getting all kinds of rave on the forum! Its main ingredient is -(epi), not the PH epistane!
Yeah exactly. If you're not looking to gain serious size don't screw up your test levels. Xgels will help you get to where you want to be.
Edit: epi isn't a PH bro ;)

Sippin

Awards
Seriously? I still have a bit if fat to lose as well. That's 15lbs of lean mass to get to 185. A single epistane cycle probably wouldn't even get me there, so why should I dink around with weaker stuff?

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Seriously? I still have a bit if fat to lose as well. That's 15lbs of lean mass to get to 185. A single epistane cycle probably wouldn't even get me there, so why should I dink around with weaker stuff?
Its my opinion bud!

jarod86

Awards
Wishing you well mate. Also, recommend a serm.

From my Epistane Cycle of 8 Weeks plus PCT with serm:

Epistane; a few months after proper PCT with serm, consistent training, dedicated diet, I pretty much reverted back to my 'natty' state (thank goodness I had some size and definition prior with a lower BF%, otherwise I would be depressed as F@$#k).

The main thing gained for that cycle was confidence in going harder and heavier. Building back up to that stage as we speak.

Have ordered, and will Try a 'Natty Stack' which shouldn't be suppressive on T for an edge in the gym.

Sippin

Awards
Yeah exactly. If you're not looking to gain serious size don't screw up your test levels. Xgels will help you get to where you want to be.
Edit: epi isn't a PH bro ;)
Maybe I'll give the Xgels or follidrone a shot before epistane. Any recommendations on which is best?

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Maybe I'll give the Xgels or follidrone a shot before epistane. Any recommendations on which is best?
Do 2 different 8 wk cycles of each and find out which one works for you best!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Try 2 bottles of xgels. dose it on workout days only. 4-8 gels. This will last for a while and give great results :)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I've learned a LOT about diet and training, I had an awesome friend who really knows his stuff teach me right from the start so I'm certainly not a noob at least in terms of knowledge. I've hit a plateau. Started at 6' 155 skinny fat, 135 1RM flat bench. After a year I got up to 185 at about 14% bf, then cut for three months down to 170 but still didn't have the core definition I wanted nor size (of course). Since then I've spent a month eating around maint and am now benching 255 for one, about 172lbs. And I'm 23

EDIT: I don't have delusions of getting bodybuilder big, just lookin for about 185 at 10-11% bf, and don't want to spend another three years working to get there.
Wow, just wow.

What's with everyone and wanting things NOW? Are you prepared to never recover from your cycle?

I think you need to explore other options.

Sippin

Awards
Wow, just wow.

What's with everyone and wanting things NOW? Are you prepared to never recover from your cycle?

I think you need to explore other options.
Are you serious? The reason I'm asking questions here is so I DON'T screw up my test. I want to do it right.

Also can anyone attest to these Xgels or follidrone being legit? They seem kinda like bs supps.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Are you serious? The reason I'm asking questions here is so I DON'T screw up my test. I want to do it right. Also can anyone attest to these Xgels or follidrone being legit? They seem kinda like bs supps.
There are a ton of logs for both of these supps!