First time non natural help please

Hellenicforce

Awards
I've been natural for 4 years now and I've made good gains, but now I think I want to try something a little more intense. However some friends of mine who are very experienced with this sort of thing said that no matter what I do theres a chance of gyno. I was going to run trenabol pro hormone with a cycle support and a pct after, but they talked me out of buying it. I left the store with two bottles of nolvadren instead; its just an anti aromatase.

Should I try tren? Should I stay natty? I would like to try tren but I dont want to get gyno.
I'm prepared to do anything to avoid it.

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
do a lot more research and educate yourself..............

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
You don't want to run
Tren with out some kind of test base like AMS 4AD or alpha bulk. It will kill your libido and leave you feeling tired all the time.

Hellenicforce

Awards
I just want to know exactly what I need to do to NOT get gyno. I dont care about libido or lethargy. I'll take a test supplement with it if that will help stop gyno

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I just want to know exactly what I need to do to NOT get gyno. I dont care about libido or lethargy. I'll take a test supplement with it if that will help stop gyno
Taking Test would not help prevent gyno, more test = more E2 which could cause gyno.

You want an AI, as far as an OTC option you have Formeron/Formabolic

http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/ironflex-supplements-formabolic.html

Or if its a heavy cycle OTC may not cut it, do some research into AI's.

Also some compounds may raise prolactin so again research your compound thoroughly

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Same with DMZ ?
Yes, if you want to avoid added estrogen add alpha hard dht metabolites will help with lethargy and libido as well. Which DMZ product are you referring to as some have trenavar in them as well.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Yes, if you want to avoid added estrogen add alpha hard dht metabolites will help with lethargy and libido as well. Which DMZ product are you referring to as some have trenavar in them as well.
I don't like tren , makes my heart rate speed up really fast

stann123

stann123

Awards
Stay natty while doing some reading /thread

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
I've been natural for 4 years now and I've made good gains, but now I think I want to try something a little more intense. However some friends of mine who are very experienced with this sort of thing said that no matter what I do theres a chance of gyno. I was going to run trenabol pro hormone with a cycle support and a pct after, but they talked me out of buying it. I left the store with two bottles of nolvadren instead; its just an anti aromatase. Should I try tren? Should I stay natty? I would like to try tren but I dont want to get gyno. I'm prepared to do anything to avoid it.
Tren is some nasty **** ! Plain and simple no bueno