How bout this Short Cycle?

XxCrisisxX

Awards
After doing much reading and researching, I wanna try a quick 4 week cycle. I've had alot of ideas and just wanted a little feedback. Tell me what you guys think.

Week 1-4 250mgs/day of Transdermal Test
Week 1-4 250mgs/day of Transdermal 1-Test (have some extra)

Week 1 40mgs of Dbol
Week 2 30mgs of Dbol
Week 3 20mgs of Dbol
Week 4 10mgs of Dbol

Week 1 10mgs of Sdrol
Week 2 20mgs of Sdrol
Week 3 30mgs of Sdrol
week 4 30-40mgs of Sdrol

Femara: .5 EOD

PCT:
Nolva and Clomid
200mgs of DHEA

I know many are going to have problems with me stacking 17aa's, but I think the pyramiding (and reverse pyramiding) is done in a fairly healthy fashion. I know Dr.D. recommends this. And well, he's the man. I wanna try it out.

Other Supps:

-Multi-vit.
-Protein
-Creatine
-Fish Oil
-Garlic caps
-Red Yeast Rice
-Policsonal
-Milk thistle
-ALA
-Calories and Protein-a-plenty

Training: 4 day/week split. An upper and a lower body workout done twice per week. 2 hypertrophy (8-12 reps) days and 2 power(3-7 reps) days. 1-2 reps shy of failure. Thanx guys!

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Drop Dbol, you don't really need it. Other than that, it looks good.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i don't think the dbol and SD together would be too bad ... i say go for it

how about extending the test/1-test to 6 weeks though?

XxCrisisxX

Awards
Initially, I wasn't going to use the Dbol but I had 10 grams of it collecting dust and I want to put it to use. Extending the Test and 1-Test to 6 weeks would be no problem.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Looks good, like glen said bump the test/1test out to 6 weeks. I noticed most of my gains from trans 1test at around the 3-4 week mark.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
If your going to do it I'm not sure that ramping the dbol down or the SDrol up is necessary. Its only 4 weeks and still not as bad as a lot of people do running drol. Also I am a believer in steady doses (JMO here, nothing else). got to tell you though I have tried the 4 weeks cycles and what I found was that I had to quit just when thing were working there best. 6 weeks is the shortest I would go.

XxCrisisxX

Awards
Yea, I think I will extend the cycle to six weeks upon everyones reccommendation. Skye, how do you suggest I run my oral(s). Maybe 20mgs of Sdrol and 30mgs of Dbol from week 1-6?

XxCrisisxX

Awards
I have been debating in my head how to run this cycle. I got a couple of ideas. Tell me what you guys think.

Proposed Cycle 1: Stated above

Proposed Cycle 2: 1-8 250mgs of Transdermal Test
1-8 250mgs of Transdermal 1-Test
1-4 30mgs of Dbol
5-8 20-30mgs of Superdrol

Proposed Cycle 3: 1-12 250mgs of Transdermal Test
1-4 30mgs of Dbol
4-8 250mgs of Transdermal 1-Test
9-12 20-30 mgs of Superdrol
2-12 500iu's of HCG

At first, I wanted to run a short cycle to minimize shutdown and then hit it hard again later. But now I'm thinkin that a longer cycle would allow me to retain more muscle. I dunno yet. If you guys have any other ideas, I'd like to know! Thanx.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i like cycle 2 ... if you're gonna go 12 weeks with test base, you might as well just use test e or cyp, plus 3 months on a trans applying 2x a day is a PITA

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
i like cycle 2 ... if you're gonna go 12 weeks with test base, you might as well just use test e or cyp, plus 3 months on a trans applying 2x a day is a PITA
:goodpost:

number one is a little to long on the orals without a break.

XxCrisisxX

Awards
Alrighty. Cycle 2 it'll be. I can't wait to get it started.