Msten for Second Cycle

cturner7

Awards
Hey guys I'm currently getting the stuff together for a cycle I plan on beginning in a couple weeks. Did a 5 week epi cycle a couple months ago and I was pleased with the results but I want something a little stronger.

I have ordered a bottle of Msten and was wondering if running with ostarine would have any positive effects. I have a serm on hand already (clomid) as well as liver support. From what I understand Msten is pretty potent at low doses so I was planning on running it 4 weeks at 10/20/20/20. Any one have any advice before I jump into this? Is clomid at 50/25/25/25 enough? Money is not really an issue, I'm willing to spend more for the PCT to ensure I can keep most of my gains and return my hpta back to normal as soon as possible. Thanks in advanced!

Stats
Height: 5'5
Weight: 149
BF%: <12

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
I am not sure if you are going to get more out of the MSTEN than the Epi, but either way i would suggest going 20\20\20\20 i felt no difference between 10 and 20 mg, over 20mg is where sides started becoming prevalent

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd buy it in 5mg capsules so it'll be easier to adjust doses. Check out Stenabol. I'd start it at 10mg/day and increase by 5mg every week until you find your sweet spot.Personally I'd run it at 10/15/15/15/15/15 but many guys like to dose it a bit higher so maybe 10/15/20/20/20.

cturner7

Awards
I already have a bottle of Celtic Sten I ordered couple weeks ago, I'm just trying to get everything together before I start the cycle. The Celtic Sten comes with 10mg capsules. If 20mg a day is overkill, I might go with the Stenabol and save the sell. I'm not a very huge guy so it might take less to effect me. If you dont mind me asking, what are your stats? And what kind of results did you get with msten at 15mg?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Add reduce Xt to your pct at 0/0/3/3/3/3. To combat rising cortisol levels.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I already have a bottle of Celtic Sten I ordered couple weeks ago, I'm just trying to get everything together before I start the cycle. The Celtic Sten comes with 10mg capsules. If 20mg a day is overkill, I might go with the Stenabol and save the sell. I'm not a very huge guy so it might take less to effect me. If you dont mind me asking, what are your stats? And what kind of results did you get with msten at 15mg?
5'8"195lbsDL 505lbs without belt in official competition (weighted 173lbs back then though, haven't tried 1RM since then)Squat 7x375lbsBench press 300ishI used it as a part of my meet prep stack while cutting. Strength went through the roof but my hairline didn't like it at 20mg/day.

cturner7

Awards
5'8"195lbsDL 505lbs without belt in official competition (weighted 173lbs back then though, haven't tried 1RM since then)Squat 7x375lbsBench press 300ishI used it as a part of my meet prep stack while cutting. Strength went through the roof but my hairline didn't like it at 20mg/day.
ok cool. Did you have any negative sides other than the hair line at 20 mg? You have almost 50 pounds on me so common sense tells me I would need a smaller dose to achieve similar results.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok cool. Did you have any negative sides other than the hair line at 20 mg? You have almost 50 pounds on me so common sense tells me I would need a smaller dose to achieve similar results.
No, I'm not prone to side effects except estrogen related ones - and methylstenbolone doesn't aromtize. How tall are you?

cturner7

Awards
No, I'm not prone to side effects except estrogen related ones - and methylstenbolone doesn't aromtize. How tall are you?
5'5, I put it in the original post. I'm pretty damn lean but I would really like get heavier. My goal is to be around 160 at the same bf% i'm at now by the end of the cycle. Not expecting a miracle with this stuff.

HardCore1

HardCore1

Awards
Your cycle sounds pretty good so far. Make sure that you do take some sort of combination cycle support. High blood pressure is the major one for me.

If you are carb sensitive or if you really want a boost add slin sane or similar. SD loves carbs, so adding them in will make you grow more and faster, but with added fat too. Taking anabolic pump with 3 or more carb meals makes an incredible difference.

Add some DAA to your pct and have an AI handy just in case. Good luck!

cturner7

Awards
Your cycle sounds pretty good so far. Make sure that you do take some sort of combination cycle support. High blood pressure is the major one for me.

If you are carb sensitive or if you really want a boost add slin sane or similar. SD loves carbs, so adding them in will make you grow more and faster, but with added fat too. Taking anabolic pump with 3 or more carb meals makes an incredible difference.

Add some DAA to your pct and have an AI handy just in case. Good luck!
Just ordered some DAA and looking for the right AI right now. Thanks!

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
lethargy!!!!!! is a side effect some say to take test base to combat, best compound on the market ds/ph wise!

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
lethargy!!!!!! is a side effect some say to take test base to combat, best compound on the market ds/ph wise!
Can confirm this 100% even running a test base when i pushed the Msten to 30mg all i wanted to do was sleep !
Take note of this its no fun when it comes to gym time! Reminded me of running SD solo ... OMF

20mg is all good with the test base though I am a monster at the moment!

cturner7

Awards
I'm on day 2 and of course I'm not going to feel lethargic yet. Is Tr3st a good option to run as a test base? I unfortunately do not have a source for a real test base. And I know if I choose tr3st I will def need an AI which I ordered anyway to have on hand just in case. I wasn't planning on using it unless I had to. I know Msten is going to shut me down and Tr3st will only add to that. What do you think? Is Tr3st/Msten stack a little but over kill for my second cycle?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm on day 2 and of course I'm not going to feel lethargic yet. Is Tr3st a good option to run as a test base? I unfortunately do not have a source for a real test base. And I know if I choose tr3st I will def need an AI which I ordered anyway to have on hand just in case. I wasn't planning on using it unless I had to. I know Msten is going to shut me down and Tr3st will only add to that. What do you think? Is Tr3st/Msten stack a little but over kill for my second cycle?
Tr3st is awesome. Best 'test' base in my opinion.

As long as you have a good AI, no problemo.

Most find formeron to be enough as an Ai.

Olympus labs also came out with TransFORM.( same ingrediënt as formeron, better bang for your buck)

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't personally say it's overkill at all, there should ALWAYS be a test base of sorts run with most PH's IMO.
You will be very grateful you added the Tr3st mate you can't go wrong , as stated by AMedje007 just have an AI on hand

cturner7

Awards
Tr3st is awesome. Best 'test' base in my opinion.

As long as you have a good AI, no problemo.

Most find formeron to be enough as an Ai.

Olympus labs also came out with TransFORM.( same ingrediënt as formeron, better bang for your buck)
Ok cool, Just ordered some Tr3st and TransFORM. I'm not sure how long the typical Tr3st cycle is. Would it be a bad Idea to run it for 8 weeks even if my msten cycle is only 4-5 weeks? I just looked up a couple logs and some people were running Tr3st/Epi for 8+ weeks. Also, what kind of dosage would be necessary for someone of a smaller size? I'm only 5'5 150 so I tend to react just as well with small doses as most people react with moderate-large doses. Can't complain cause it saves me money. :1244:

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok cool, Just ordered some Tr3st and TransFORM. I'm not sure how long the typical Tr3st cycle is. Would it be a bad Idea to run it for 8 weeks even if my msten cycle is only 4-5 weeks? I just looked up a couple logs and some people were running Tr3st/Epi for 8+ weeks. Also, what kind of dosage would be necessary for someone of a smaller size? I'm only 5'5 150 so I tend to react just as well with small doses as most people react with moderate-large doses. Can't complain cause it saves me money. :1244:
You can run the tr3st longer. I would start low and go from there. Start of with 50mg and up the dose if needed. I went up to 75 and stayed there.(tr3st and furaza cycle)

Be sure to use the TransFORM all the way;)

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You can run the tr3st longer. I would start low and go from there. Start of with 50mg and up the dose if needed. I went up to 75 and stayed there.(tr3st and furaza cycle)

Be sure to use the TransFORM all the way;)
how was the furaza im very interested in this compoung I have heard you need 300 mg though

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm considering trest dmz and furaza for my next cycle for a nice lean cycle

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how was the furaza im very interested in this compoung I have heard you need 300 mg though
I ran 300mg with tr3st and 450mg solo.

Cut me up real nice. Think epi and furaza would be a better combo than tr3st and furaza.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Epi and stano
Tr3st and furaza