Wierd Injection Reaponse

Thixotrope

Thixotrope

Awards
Hey guys, I'm a long time board member. More of a creeper and researcher these days. Anyway, I hope some of you can offer up your experiences if you feel so inclined...

Tonight I had a rather scary experience. I was working through my normal injection routine of 1 CC of test cyp in my left outer, upper quad. As I plunged the needle into my leg, I encountered some resistance. Uncommon, but not new.

As soon as I finished injecting and removed the needle, my left arm felt tingly and weak. I somewhat lost control of it for a minute or so. My ears begin burning and my pulse quickened as well. This was probably a secondary panic response to the arm issue.

I also experienced a weird taste in the back of my throat. It's been about 20 minutes and I still feel a bit shaky.

I am assuming I hit a vein/nerve but the arm sensation bothered me.

Have any of you guys experienced anything similar? I'd like to hear your experiences to help out my mind at ease.

I would appreciate any feedback you might have.

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
Yep, something very similar with my second ever tren acetate shot. Assumed I'd nicked a blood vessel on the way in or out. I also coughed like a mother for about 20 minutes on and off. What were you injecting?

Superman_777

Awards
Yep, something very similar with my second ever tren acetate shot. Assumed I'd nicked a blood vessel on the way in or out. I also coughed like a mother for about 20 minutes on and off. What were you injecting?
He said it was test c, second paragraph.

Unless it was tren, I believe everything is in your head and you were over reacting..arm tingling, from a quad shot, and weird taste in mouth? Lol, you are fine bro..These after-shot symptoms are biologically impossible from simply injecting a cc of testosterone into a muscle...think about it...now, this is not to say if one had a phobia of needles/anxiety-prone, etc, the list goes on, then they could create or induce symptoms similar to yours in some sort of fashion.

The resistance you encountered was probably scar tissue. And if you punctured or knicked through a blood vessell then you would have had some pain while you were injecting after knicking it, and then a good bit of blood dripping down (sometimes it will 'squirt' out depending on severity-had this happen to me once) when you pull out. The pip will be more painful for the next few days and you should see a small red/purple circle around your inj site, again could be bigger depending on severity, etc, and is best to give that area a break for 2 weeks.

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
He said it was test c, second paragraph.
Breakfast reading, my bad!

I'm not scared of needles, probably done around 100 shots, and a few weeks ago was my second ever tren ace and this happened. Definitely suddenly made me believe all the talk of "tren cough". Hasn't happened since, and I think it's just my first few pins are a bit off when I start a new cycle.

I also had one totally isolated occasion whereby I suddenly started sweating cold sweat all over my body (literally even my ears) and thought I was going to pass out. Put that down to lack of food and pinging something I shouldn't have on the way in.

Weird how your body responds sometimes...

MuscleJ

Awards
Most likely anxiety unless you put it straight into the vein and then you can taste your gear. Same as if you get a iv and they flush it with saline some get a iron to a salty taste in their mouths.

Thixotrope

Thixotrope

Awards
Thanks for the input guys. I've pinned hundreds of times and never experienced this type of reaction. I don't seem to have suffered any ill effects other than extra sore quad. I'll give that site a rest for a few weeks.